PDA

View Full Version : Moldova MOLDOVA 2020

escYOUnited
10th May 2019, 15:17
http://escunited.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/Moldova-scaled.jpg

Zonne147
10th May 2019, 21:08
::md is a country I would like to see winning in the next few years, their singers are always talented... Why not in 2020? :D

anaraqueen
11th May 2019, 04:33
go back to the creative bops

EscGeek
18th May 2019, 13:10
Today is a special day, so I want to request Doinița Gherman for 9132nd time
Or Lume :p

BarefootBoogaloo
19th May 2019, 11:31
Today is a special day, so I want to request Doinița Gherman for 9132nd time
Or Lume :p

https://i.imgur.com/sL8oKAX.png

JohnyKaz
11th June 2019, 18:45
Moldova sent mediocre songs in ESC 2017 and 2018 but with very professional staging and that's why they ended in 3rd and 10th place. This year the song was again mediocre at best but the staging wasn't as good as other years. They should find creative ideas for 2020 if they don't want to miss the final again.

VikingTiger
14th July 2019, 23:12
Irina Rimes! ...and I would probably be very happy...

A-lister
15th July 2019, 13:32
Moldova sent mediocre songs in ESC 2017 and 2018 but with very professional staging and that's why they ended in 3rd and 10th place. This year the song was again mediocre at best but the staging wasn't as good as other years. They should find creative ideas for 2020 if they don't want to miss the final again.

2017-2018 Moldova sent catchy and efficient entries with good staging, maybe they weren't anything particularly original or inventive, but for sure they were better than the crap they sent in 2019... 2019 wouldn't have made it to the finals even with the best elaborated staging ever.

tuorem
15th July 2019, 15:34
2017-2018 Moldova sent catchy and efficient entries with good staging, maybe they weren't anything particularly original or inventive, but for sure they were better than the crap they sent in 2019... 2019 wouldn't have made it to the finals even with the best elaborated staging ever.

"Stay" was the eighth best song of the semi according to music experts :lol: The nerve of them tbh! I was shook when I saw that, for I thought it would have roughly the same fate as "The Dream" (a 15th-16th place).

The fact Moldova beat the ballads from Romania, Latvia and Albania in their book was super random imo. Those weren't cliché and passé at least.

Thankfully (imho), televoters were like: "Hold on... Stay? With that song? No, you better leave girl" :lol:

A-lister
16th July 2019, 10:42
"Stay" was the eighth best song of the semi according to music experts :lol: The nerve of them tbh! I was shook when I saw that, for I thought it would have roughly the same fate as "The Dream" (a 15th-16th place).

The fact Moldova beat the ballads from Romania, Latvia and Albania in their book was super random imo. Those weren't cliché and passé at least.

Thankfully (imho), televoters were like: "Hold on... Stay? With that song? No, you better leave girl" :lol:

I know right, but the juries are long overdue in this contest and has proven over and over again that their cluelessness and "out of touch" is... well... disturbing... but hey, their #1 was almost in the same league so xshrug

GianlucaTomoe
16th July 2019, 17:42
It will be difficult for Moldova next year to remain at the same level of class, quality, talent and gorgeousness of their 2019 entry. There's no doubt that by now "Stay" has become an ESC-classic.

I still keep my fingers crossed tho, maybe next year one of the ladies who regularly take part in their NF will have a similar song.

A-lister
17th July 2019, 11:05
It will be difficult for Moldova next year to remain at the same level of class, quality, talent and gorgeousness of their 2019 entry. There's no doubt that by now "Stay" has become an ESC-classic.

I still keep my fingers crossed tho, maybe next year one of the ladies who regularly take part in their NF will have a similar song.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

GianlucaTomoe
17th July 2019, 17:05
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't you think that after 10 years it's time to leave the forum?

anaraqueen
17th July 2019, 20:04
It will be difficult for Moldova next year to remain at the same level of class, quality, talent and gorgeousness of their 2010 entry. There's no doubt that by now "Run Away" has become an ESC-classic.

ugh i agree xheat the talent

A-lister
18th July 2019, 12:36
Don't you think that after 10 years it's time to leave the forum?

:lol:

Please continue, at least you're entertaining :lol:

A-lister
18th July 2019, 12:36
ugh i agree xheat the talent

:lol: :lol:

Citelis
20th July 2019, 03:22
Actually its not that bad. Of course the world have seen far better entries from Moldova but still its not that bad. It deserves 2 points.

ESC94
22nd September 2019, 18:37

Really good joke!! Made my day!! xrofl3 xrofl3

Let´s be serious: Where was the class and quality in this entry?? The only thing I saw was an outdated and clichéd ballad and a complete and cheap copy of::ua 2011!! Really glad it stayed in the semi!!

Sammy
23rd September 2019, 14:07
Can we have a quick definition of "ESC-classic" please? :mrgreen:

ESC94
23rd September 2019, 15:24
Can we have a quick definition of "ESC-classic" please? :mrgreen:

Maybe I can help you. ;)

In this case, "esc classic" means the perfect example that a total copy and paste of another countrys performance, in this case ::ua 2011, can´t help to elevate a boring and outdated song and which isn´t rewarded by fans.

BorisBubbles
23rd September 2019, 16:03
LERIKA (of Jesc fame) for ::md plz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvR6Yv-dLFo

It really shouldn't be that hard for Moldova to get their hands on a fun club anthem that can reach a comfy 13th place in a ESC final under Lerika's guidance. Somebody get Kirkorov to work on this!!

Sammy
23rd October 2019, 18:32
Why haven't we heard anything from Sasha Bognibov so far?? :lol:

GRE
8th November 2019, 21:00
Unfortunately, this year Moldova is going...
for internal selection, so we 'll not have the opportunity to watch their national final.

njdevils94
8th November 2019, 21:42
So are they finally going to select professional balladeer Valeria Pașa after her misses in national finals? http://www.escforum.net/img/Smileys/Animated%20smileys/scratchchin.gif

Or maybe LUME get redemption.

Gera11
9th November 2019, 20:57
Internal selection? :o That means they've got a hot deal

Citelis
9th November 2019, 22:50
Internal selection is good news!

John1
9th November 2019, 23:39
glad that they got rid of this terrible NF.

Charly
10th November 2019, 01:18
As long they can keep to the cheesy roots which they disolayed several times maybe another Philip Kikorov hit xheat

Sammy
10th November 2019, 01:30
Internal selection? :o That means they've got a hot deal

Or it means that they can‘t afford an expensive self produced show. :mrgreen: