PDA

View Full Version : ESC BIG BROTHER 2016 ~ BIG FINAL ... TOP 2 LEFT!!!!! ~ deadline: 4th May, 23:59 CEST

Pages : [1] 2 3

Jukica
5th April 2016, 23:36
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/disclaimer_zps0kmpeduj.png

now it's time for the next twist: Lucky Days - The winner (winners) of this twist can give an immunity to 1 song for a few (to be confirmed soon) rounds xcheer

The game is Top Answer Game - I will ask 12 questions and you have to send me 3 answers to every question. Players will be awarded points based on how popular their answers were (so, it's not important if your answer is incorrect).

e.g. Name 3 ESC winners:
Loreen (15 people answered this)
Lordi (10 people answered this)
Helena Paparizou (5 people answered this)
I Love Potatoes (3 people answered this)
Dunno (1 person answered this)

So, 15 people who answered Loreen get 15 points, 10 people who answered Lordi get 10 points, etc. Guesses that will be made by only 1 person (e.g. Dunno) will not get points! The key is to try to guess what most of people will answer. Send your guesses to these questions via PM to me, @ParadiseES and @Milos-BC as usual:
Name 3:
1 ESCUNITED.COM Admins or Global Moderators (Jukica, Matt, Milos-BC, ParadiseES, daniels1000, Verjamem, QwaarJet, Sean)
2 Colors
3 Numbers between 1 and 15
4 Things you use every day
5 Disney characters
6 Fruits
7 Favourite rooms in the house
8 Soft drinks (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Pepsi, etc.)
9 Australian singers
10 Countries that are taking part on Eurovision Song Contest 2016
11 Animals
12 Days of the week
[SIZE=4]http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/ESC%20BB%20logo_zpsgmag4ewy.png
Hey to everyone and welcome to one of the most popular forum games! xcheer I'm back once again as one of ESC Big Brother hosts. :D If you are playing this game for the first time, please check the essential part of the rules below (subtitles not in grey colour) and you can check the rest of the first post if you want to learn more about the game! :D

ESC Big Brother 2016 has two big parts: 2 semi-finals and the big final. Semi-finals are equal to the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 semi-finals, while the Final includes prequalified countries (the BIG 5 + host country) and 10 qualifiers from each semi-final. The last standing song in the final will be crowned with ESC Big Brother 2016 winner award. Both semi-finals and final include special twists/challenges which are here to make this game more interesting for everyone. Check the rest of first and second posts for more information!

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/schedule_zpsumuj3kog.png

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/game%20rules_zpsnjmskzwc.png
1. In order for your votes in the poll to count, a minimum post count of 30 is required. That is not a high number, so please check the forum and contribute to our success. There is a reason behind this rule, so complaining about it will not make it go away.

2. Only 1 vote is allowed per round & IP address, so it is up to you for who you will vote.

(NEW!) 3. Head of Household is back! At the end of each round 3 songs nominated by 3 Head of Households are up for eviction. After the nominated songs are posted, every voter can choose 1 song for elimination. Heads of Households will be chosen by random draw together with Power of Veto every time when the nominations are posted.

4. Power of Veto is coming back as well! The one who has the veto can save one of the nominated songs from getting eliminated and the winner will be decided together with Head of Households! After three nominated songs are up for eviction, at the end of the round the most voted entry (that wasn't saved by the Power of Veto) will be eliminated from the game.

(NEW!) 5. All Heads of Household and Power of Veto will be required to PM 3 members when they're sending their nominations / saves: @Jukica (http://www.escunited.com/member.php?u=4374), @ParadiseES (http://www.escunited.com/member.php?u=4437) and 1 more TBA mod who will be announced soon. You don't have to worry about remembering to do this because we will always write all necessary information in PMs that Heads of Household & Power of Veto will get.

(NEW!) 6. One of this year's new features are Double Elimination Rounds which will replace any 1-day rounds from the last year (except the few final rounds). All double elimination rounds will be 2 days long, 4 countries will be nominated instead of 3 and 1 country will be eliminated every day (one at the end of first day + one at the end of the round = 2 countries total). Voters are allowed to change their votes after the first part of the eliminations!

7. Challenges are back! They are created to make the game more interesting (like e.g. Coup D'Etat). Check TWISTS/CHALLENGES for more info.

8. The last song standing will be crowned "Big Brother 2016".

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/strategy%20guide_zps8doznic9.png
1. There is no rule on who you should or should not vote for, but voting for your least favorite could actually hurt some of your favorites at times, so just consider some of these strategical suggestions.

2. You are not required to reveal your votes in the thread (all polls are private), but you are allowed to share your vote and encourage members to vote with you (or even form a team like e.g. Team Valentina or any other one).

3. Check the thread on who people vote for because that could give you an indication who is in danger and who is not (of course that you will never know for sure because the majority of players do not reveal their votes).

4. Base your vote on voting patterns and trends because your favourites can have bigger chances to survive.

Example: You hate Germany’s entry and also dislike the Slovenian song. While you would rather see Germany go, it may be a better idea to vote for Slovenia first if you can see a lot of members want to get rid of it first. If you have a feeling Germany will not get enough votes, you may just be throwing your vote away, so maybe going for a different song until the opportunity arises to get rid of Germany would be the smart thing to do.

5. Get with your friends and buddies and vote in groups to increase your chances to nominate/evict a song.

6. Don’t forget that the HoH and Pov play a big part in this game, so be sure to use them wisely if you have this unique power instead of just throwing it away by nominating something you know won’t go home at this point. If you know one of HoH/PoV power inners, you can know which song could be nominated or save, so you can base your vote on that as well.

So, to sum up the most important parts, the most vital things here are understanding of the rules and strategy.

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/additional%20notes_zpsl3qrhzkx.png
1. While the official board rules still apply here, we are more tolerable here because of usual game discussions.

2. This is not ESC Ranking Game, this game was designed to be strategic where you can either try to keep your favourites in the game or vote strategically. It was also created to be dramatic and bizarre, so you can know what to expect in most of the rounds.

So, before playing this game, please answer to these questions: Do you get mad when people try to find you in Hide And Seek? Do you get angry when someone is beating you in any game? I understand that this game isn’t for everyone and that some people will not be able to stand all the drama and pressure (or your favourites getting eliminated from the game), so please take part in this game only if you are sure that this issue will not cause any problems for you.
The main word in this game is strategy and everything is based on that. The most important thing in this game is to play smart. So, if your favourite is eliminated, SEEK REVENGE :twisted: and play smart, but if you refuse to play strategically and get upset about your favourites being kicked out early in the game, you can blame only yourselves for not playing smart.

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/rounds_zpsz9hnvtsv.png
Explanation of 1 (typical) 2-day round:
Day 1 – Right after the eliminations, 3 Head of Households and 1 Power of Veto are chosen and Head of Households will have around 24 hours to reply to me and ParadiseES. Each HoH will have the power to nominate 3 songs/countries. Detailed HoH process is described below.

Day 2 – Nominated songs are up for eviction and every member can choose 1 song in every round for elimination. Also, Power of Veto can use his/her power here. At the end of the second day the most voted song will be evicted. (if the “Power of Veto” is used on the most voted song, then the next country with highest number of votes will be evicted)

Head of Household & Power of Veto:

How will we choose the HoH & PoV winners? In every round each HoH and PoV will be determined by a random draw. They will be chosen from the posts made between 2 announcements of nominated songs. There will be three HoHs per every semi-final / final round. Only the members who made the posts in the specific threads (semi-finals / final) can become the HoH or PoV.
Each HoH will send 3 options ranked by preference for nomination with highest ranked option being their first choice and lowest ranked option being their third choice. While the first drawn HoH has highest preference, the last drawn HoH has lowest one.

The HoHs cannot nominate the countries which are nominated in current round.
e.g. If Albania, Belarus and Italy are nominated in current round, they cannot be nominated in the next round!

The nominations will be determined with those criterias: 1. first (highest) choice of every HoH, 2. in case some HoHs have same #1 choice, the rest of nominations will be chosen by HoH preference.

e.g. HoH 1 (Norway, Romania, Azerbaijan), HoH 2 (Norway, Austria, Azerbaijan), HoH 3 (Spain, Sweden, Belgium)
NOMINATIONS ARE: Norway, Spain (by first criteria – #1 choices of each HoH), Romania (by second criteria – since HoH 1 has the biggest preference, his next choice (which is not nominated by first criteria) will be the third nominated country)

In case none of HoHs reply, all countries will be nominated and the Power of Veto winner will have the power to save 1/3 of countries (with removed decimal part) from getting eliminated.
e.g. There are 17 countries left and none of HoHs replied -> all countries are nominated and Power of Veto has the power to save 5 countries (17/3 = 5.67).

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/twists_zpscsl4wski.png
1. Coup D’Etat – A member can overthrow the nominations and choose 3 songs or their liking/disliking for eviction. This can be used only once. The winner of this twist will be determined with guess game which will start sometime during the game. The winner won't be released until he/she will decide to use the power.

2. Double Trouble – Every now and then each HoH can nominate 4 songs (instead of 3) AND give immunity to a song.

3. Awesome Sauce – Five members will have the chance to have their votes counted twice (for example, if they voted for Ireland, it’ll be like they voted for it twice). Winners of this twist will be decided randomly during the game a few times.

4. Top Answer Game – Very popular game is coming back and it's better than ever! The main goal of this game is giving the answer you think most of people will say, it's not about correct answer. :D

EXAMPLE - You have a question: „Name 3 European countries!“ and you said Sweden, Cyprus and Switzerland. Let's say that 30 other members said Sweden, 17 said Cyprus and 3 said Switzerland, what would mean that that member gets 30+17+3=50 points for that question.

5. Various voting methods (name TBD) – Voting variations will be used in the game from this year and most probably nearly every round. Some of the variations are:

a) Nominating more than 1 country

b) 3 members are chosen. Each member some some number of pts which he/she can use however he/she wants to.
e.g. 6 points and someone decided to give 4, 1 and 1 points

c) Positive nominations – People vote for their faves and least voted get nominated.

etc. ... and a lot more possible ways :p

These are just the most important things about this game, but we know that it'll be very EXCITING. xcheer While this board is trying to keep drama off the forum, this is the only time of the year (and the only thread) where we encourage it as long as the board rules are being followed. xhmmm

Jukica
5th April 2016, 23:38
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/list%20of%20participants_zpsbcu7qwio.png
::au Australia 2016: Dami Im - Sound of Silence 21st
::at Austria 2016: Zoë - Loin d'ici 16th
::ba Bosnia and Herzegovina 2016: Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala - Ljubav je 26th
::bg Bulgaria 2016: Poli Genova - If Love Was a Crime 8th
::hr Croatia 2016: Nina Kraljić - Lighthouse
::cy Cyprus 2016: Minus One - Alter Ego
::cz Czech Republic 2016: Gabriela Gunčíková - I Stand 10th
::dk Denmark 2016: Lighthouse X - Soldiers of Love 17th
::ee Estonia 2016: Jüri Pootsmann - Play 19th
::fr France 2016: Amir - J'ai cherché 25th
::ge Georgia 2016: Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz - Midnight Gold 9th
::de Germany 2016: Jamie-Lee Kriewitz - Ghost 6th
::hu Hungary 2016: Freddie - Pioneer 13th
::is Iceland 2016: Greta Salóme - Hear Them Calling
::il Israel 2016: Hovi Star - Made of Stars 11th
::it Italy 2016: Francesca Michielin - No Degree of Separation 15th
::lv Latvia 2016: Justs - Heartbeat 12th
::lt Lithuania 2016: Donny Montell - I've Been Waiting for This Night 7th
::mk Macedonia 2016: Kaliopi - Dona 23rd
::mt Malta 2016: Ira Losco - Walk On Water 20th
::nl Netherlands 2016: Douwe Bob - Slow Down 14th
::no Norway 2016: Agnete - Icebreaker 18th
::rs Serbia 2016: Sanja Vučić ZAA - Goodbye (Shelter) 5th
::es Spain 2016: Barei - Say Yay! 4th
::se Sweden 2016: Frans - If I Were Sorry 22nd
::uk United Kingdom 2016: Joe & Jake - You're Not Alone 24th

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/coup_zpsmasjdxhc.png
COUP D'ETAT GUESSING GAME - HINTS (guess in this semi's thread the term I'm looking for):
Hint #1: It is a city (2 guesses allowed) let's ignore this hint because the term was difficult to describe for Hint #1
Hint #2: It is located in North or South America (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #3: Its population is lower than 500 000 (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #4: It was founded in 19th century (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #4 - INFO: This hint means that the city is from USA, Canada, Brazil or Argentina, don't focus on century when you will guess, focus on cities from one of these 4 countries
Hint #5: Its population is lower than 350 000 (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #6: It has the legal status of parish municipality (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #6 - INFO: This means that the city parish is definitely NOT from Argentina and Brazil ... Only 1 country/territory uses parish municipality - Quebec :D
Hint #6 - ADDITIONAL: It is located in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region. (1 additional guess allowed)[/SIZE]

[B]-> The prizes are big: the winner gets to nominate the songs he/she wants to in 1 round (most likely 3 songs) and all Coup D'Etat guessers have bigger chances to win Head of Household / Power of Veto (only for the round where they will guess) xcheer

Jukica
5th April 2016, 23:40
I'm gonna repeat the nominations here: :D
::ba Bosnia and Herzegovina 2016: Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala - Ljubav je
::fr France 2016: Amir - J'ai cherché
::nl Netherlands 2016: Douwe Bob - Slow Down
::se Sweden 2016: Frans - If I Were Sorry

Power of Veto is as78 :D

And yeah, we have a double-elimination again because of scheduling issues (for the next 7 rounds most probably), but that will also mean less rounds (and less voting for those who don't want to change their votes after the first day :p)

The next Coup D'Etat hint will be posted tomorrow during the first elimination together with 3 new HoHs :D so you can still guess if you didn't guess yet

Kaz
5th April 2016, 23:50
Voted!

Mii11
5th April 2016, 23:51
This round is another hard one :( I have to pick ::se

PS I miss Moldova ;(

Romeo
6th April 2016, 00:02
it was a really difficult one. I really like all 4

had to vote out Bosnia (sorry)

Jonaxh
6th April 2016, 00:16
Easy vote! Adeus ::se xwave

megzpegz
6th April 2016, 01:40
Very difficult one I chose to vote for France:)

Chorizo
6th April 2016, 01:52
Let's all vote for ::se

Mercury
6th April 2016, 02:08
Voted :)

QwaarJet
6th April 2016, 04:12
Bye Sweden.

Salmon
6th April 2016, 07:48
Let's vote ::se out. I'm not sorry.

escfreak
6th April 2016, 08:18
Voted :D

zs1001
6th April 2016, 08:18
Let's save the mumbling-guy :) ::se

94ayd
6th April 2016, 10:40
::nl gets my vote, although ::ba & ::se are pretty bad, too.

VedatiNet
6th April 2016, 14:39
voted for Netherlands

as78
6th April 2016, 15:19
Voted. :mrgreen:

cassio
6th April 2016, 17:51
Farvel Sverige = xwave ::se

dezbee2008
6th April 2016, 17:58
I'm joining the bandwagon. Bye ::se

Katinka
6th April 2016, 19:19
Voted.

Simon87
6th April 2016, 20:07
Voted

CPV4931
6th April 2016, 20:46
voted

ParadiseES
7th April 2016, 00:29
Juki is busy today, so I'm announcing the results.

The first evicted entry in the final, and so, the bottom of the final of the ESC BIG BROTHER 2016

is

::ba BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2016: Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala - Ljubav je

Someone is not sorry, I guess :lol:

Tomorrow, the second elimination ;)

ParadiseES
7th April 2016, 00:42
Juki will announce tomorrow the second eviction after 22:59 CET. Remember, everyone who voted for Bosnia & Herzegovina can change the vote, since the poll won't be closed, so aardvark ariadne24lucerne ayzelto CaspianMortis ChrisOL daniels1000 ES2011 itola Katinka Kaz Nicfedy Romeo Steffan Tomex18 Uvaro woutergoku zs1001 and myself, hurry up to change your vote if you want!

BTW There's a new hint for Coup d'etat!

#1 It is a city
#2 It is located in North or South America
#3 Its population is lower tan 500.000
#4 It was founded in 19th century

​Keep guessing! :D

Romeo
7th April 2016, 00:53
Poor Bosnia :( I voted it out but I still really like it. I ahve changed my vote to ::fr now because I prefer the others but still love france :( sorry Amir

zs1001
7th April 2016, 02:17
Guesses: Salt Lake City and Sacramento (US)

Chorizo
7th April 2016, 03:41
My guesses: Blumenau, Brazil and Petrolina, Brazil.

Jukica
7th April 2016, 10:24
Reminders will be sent (tagged :p) soon :D but don't forget to guess in Coup D'Etat as well xcheer

Also, a little help about this hint: it's not important that you search only for the cities founded in 19th century - it is more about narrowing down the list of possible countries :D

Katinka
7th April 2016, 15:08
Changed my vote.8-)

dezbee2008
7th April 2016, 16:03
I was gonna vote for ::ba until the ::se elimination bandwagon came about, so yeah, no regrets :twisted:

zs1001
7th April 2016, 16:15
Reminders will be sent (tagged :p) soon :D but don't forget to guess in Coup D'Etat as well xcheer

Also, a little help about this hint: it's not important that you search only for the cities founded in 19th century - it is more about narrowing down the list of possible countries :D

You mentioned location in North or South America. Does it mean that we should skip guesses in Central America (Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, etc) ?

DaFlo
7th April 2016, 16:39
its so obvious who gets saved by PoV, don't waste your vote guys :mrgreen:

also my Coup d'etat guesses: El Vigía & Pedernales

as78
7th April 2016, 18:01
guesses: Tampa & Rio Branco

Dutchball
7th April 2016, 20:28
Is the PoV'd country immune for both rounds of voting?
-----------
Well since Sweden is immune and France is for me amongst the best songs this year, I kind of have to vote for my own country :( although I love our song.

Salmon
7th April 2016, 21:44
its so obvious who gets saved by PoV, don't waste your vote guys :mrgreen:

Wasn’t as78 the PoV? I thought I knew Aigars and was totally sure that he’d save ::ba. Well anyway, there go my favourites just being mercilessly killed one by one in this cruel, cruel game xcry1

idk if these guesses have been taken already, but here’s Formosa (Argentina) and Belleville (Ontario, Canada).

as78
7th April 2016, 22:22
Wasn’t as78 the PoV? I thought I knew Aigars and was totally sure that he’d save ::ba. Well anyway, there go my favourites just being mercilessly killed one by one in this cruel, cruel game xcry1

Sad you lost one of your big favorites, but ::ba isn't really mine...
I can't stand rap and that part ruins all this song for me. :(

And I had 2 songs I really like here, so decision wasn't easy... And I'm surprised that some say they know what I saved. Here are 2 songs I like equally.

Mykola
7th April 2016, 22:28
My guesses: Minneapolis::usand Cuernavaca::mx

Jukica
7th April 2016, 22:34
Is the PoV'd country immune for both rounds of voting?
-----------
Well since Sweden is immune and France is for me amongst the best songs this year, I kind of have to vote for my own country :( although I love our song.

Yes, it's immune to both parts :D

The deadline will be opened a bit longer (1 - 2 more hours) because I just got home :D

And we're taking the day off with voting tomorrow (but HoHs will be PMed tonight), so we'll resume tomorrow at evening :D

escfreak
7th April 2016, 22:39
Guesses: Pucallpa, Avellaneda

Jukica
8th April 2016, 01:58
I'm tired, so I'll be quick :p

---------------------------------------------------------------

I'll keep the voting in this semi open until the next round will start :D (or until I'll come back from the work tomorrow), the next hint will be posted then as well :D

Heads of Household are: Dutchball theCONWEL dezbee2008 cassio, they will be PMed soon :D

A little reminder if someone wants to guess before I'll move to the next round (ignore this if you guessed in this round already): dezbee2008 Dutchball Jonaxh Katinka kopachka Mercury Mii11 theCONWEL Tomex18 ZoboCamel

Also a little reminder for some typical voters who didn't vote yet (ignore this if you guessed in this round already): renzo Tinchey Pretty In Pink NikkiBoy Oshawott SaladBreak blue00eyes VasilijeM

Also, if someone didn't notice, I added a little explanation of Hint #4, so I'm just gonna post it again just in case :D

COUP D'ETAT GUESSING GAME - HINTS (guess in this semi's thread the term I'm looking for):
Hint #1: It is a city (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #4 - ADDITIONAL: it's not about searching for 19th century cities, look for 19th century urbanization - it'll help you narrow down the list of possible countries (I'm gonna say that that I managed to find least 2 possible countries with this hint - I'll tell you that one of them is Canada, the other one is very easy to find, but there may be more :D that's only what I've found with quick googling)
-> The prizes are big: the winner gets to nominate the songs he/she wants to in 1 round (most likely 3 songs) and all Coup D'Etat guessers have bigger chances to win Head of Household / Power of Veto (only for the round where they will guess) xcheer

Mii11
8th April 2016, 02:08
My guesses: South Bend, Indiana ::us and London, Ontaria ::ca

Tinchey
8th April 2016, 10:03
Bye Sweden, sorry not sorry.

Jukica
8th April 2016, 22:01
Results time :o the 2nd song that is eliminated is: :o

::fr France 2016: Amir - J'ai cherché

The 4 new nominated songs are:
::dk Denmark 2016: Lighthouse X - Soldiers of Love
::hu Hungary 2016: Freddie - Pioneer
::mk Macedonia 2016: Kaliopi - Dona
::uk United Kingdom 2016: Joe & Jake - You're Not Alone

Power of Veto winner is Mykola who will get a PM soon xcheer

HoHs will be decided / PMed with tomorrow's first elimination, so post and guess until then :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And new Coup D'Etat hint: :o I'm also gonna edit 4th hint to save you some time :D

Hint #1: It is a city (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #4 - ADDITIONAL: This hint means that the city is from USA, Canada, Brazil or Argentina, don't focus on century when you will guess, focus on cities from one of these 4 countries

-> The prizes are big: the winner gets to nominate the songs he/she wants to in 1 round (most likely 3 songs) and all Coup D'Etat guessers have bigger chances to win Head of Household / Power of Veto (only for the round where they will guess) xcheer

Mykola
8th April 2016, 23:23
Voted too

Nicholas123
8th April 2016, 23:30
Voted :mrgreen:

Katinka
8th April 2016, 23:32
Voted.

Jonaxh
9th April 2016, 01:33
Noooo!! Amir!!! Why?? :(

Voted

megzpegz
9th April 2016, 01:48
Voted for macedonia.

Mii11
9th April 2016, 01:56
What?! How did ::se manage to get through :?

Hopefully this time we will say farewell to ::hu

Guesses: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan::ca and Lanús ::ar

Chorizo
9th April 2016, 02:39
Oh no! Poor Amir! Who had the power of veto? A Swede?

My guesses: Barrie, Canada and Plano, Texas

Mercury
9th April 2016, 07:07
Voted

Kaz
9th April 2016, 08:01
Voted.

zs1001
9th April 2016, 08:42
voted

DaFlo
9th April 2016, 08:56
voted.

as78
9th April 2016, 12:16
Voted. ;)

guesses: Lincoln, Banfield

94ayd
9th April 2016, 12:34
What?! How did ::se manage to get through :?

I see it every round, you guys seem to forget there's a PoV and if you cared to look at their votes in the Ranking Game, you would know what to expect. :)

Jukica
9th April 2016, 12:43
HoHs will be decided tonight :D for more chances to win Coup D'Etat, I will use only guesses that will be made until tonight because I used last round's guesses for deciding of current HoHs

zs1001
9th April 2016, 13:16
Guesses: Alamosa, Colorado - US and Lloydminster, Canada

cassio
9th April 2016, 15:59
voted

QwaarJet
9th April 2016, 17:49
Voting for UK.

Salmon
9th April 2016, 18:15
Uberaba (Minas Gerais, Brazil) and Banfield (Buenos Aires Province, Argentina) this time. idk if anyone else has taken them before, I'm too lazy to check now.

Jukica
9th April 2016, 19:35
A little Coup D'Etat reminder xcheer New hint was posted yesterday (with edited previous hint), so don't forget to guess if you want to xcheer the prize is really big :D
DaFlo dezbee2008 escfreak Jonaxh Katinka kopachka Mykola theCONWEL Tomex18 ZoboCamel

kopachka
9th April 2016, 19:50
Voted!

Guesses: Cascavel and San Nicolás de los Arroyos

DaFlo
9th April 2016, 20:09
guesses: Bahía Blanca & Ponta Grossa

escfreak
9th April 2016, 20:25
Guesses: Boa Vista, Uberaba

Mykola
9th April 2016, 20:49
another effort :)
Sault Ste. Marie (Ontario::ca) and Sault Ste. Marie ( Michigan::us)

dezbee2008
9th April 2016, 20:53
Voted for ::mk, though ::dk is actually lower on my top, I'm gonna keep the guys on for another round

As for the coup d'etat, ::ca Saskatoon and (by a long shot) ::us Toledo, OH

CPV4931
9th April 2016, 21:03
voted

94ayd
9th April 2016, 22:38
Both ::dk & ::mk should have stayed in the semi-finals, but ::dk is a bit worse.

Jukica
10th April 2016, 00:18
Time for first elimination :o it iiiisss ...
::uk United Kingdom 2016: Joe & Jake - You're Not Alone

So, ariadne24lucerne, as78, CaspianMortis, cassio, einsteintheotter, kopachka, Nicholas123, QwaarJet, randajad, TheLuflee you are free to change your vote if you want to :D you have approx. 23 more hours

The new 3 Heads of Household (with Double Trouble) are: xcheer
zs1001 Chorizo Nicholas123

They will be PMed soon :D

New Coup D'Etat hint is coming with standard voting reminder in the morning :D and this hint will really narrow down the possibilities, so it will help you a lot :D

as78
10th April 2016, 01:13
Changed my vote ;)

Salmon
10th April 2016, 07:42
Out of the remaining three, I like all songs, but ::mk just a tad bit less than the others. Sorry Kaliopi )':

Jukica
10th April 2016, 11:15
A little reminder for standard voters, as I said xcheer

ayzelto Bench blue00eyes ChrisOL djzssss ES2011 ferret John1 Johnn Karhu midnightsun MomoG NikkiBoy Oshawott PeterLPZ pras Romeo SaladBreak Scooby Simon87 theditz83 Tinchey tsegaye Uvaro VedatiNet WhoKnows woutergoku yulichka

Don't forget to vote, deadline is typical :D (22:59 CEST for now)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, as I promised (also, I originally planned to allow 1 guess for Hint #6, but since we don't have a lot of guessers, I'm gonna allow 2 :D):
Hint #1: It is a city (2 guesses allowed) let's ignore this hint because the term was difficult to describe for Hint #1
Hint #4 - ADDITIONAL: This hint means that the city is from USA, Canada, Brazil or Argentina, don't focus on century when you will guess, focus on cities from one of these 4 countries
Hint #6: It has the legal status of parish municipality (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #6 - ADDITIONAL: This means that the city parish is definitely NOT from Argentina and Brazil, I'll let you google the rest because it really narrows down the list of possible answers ... also, only 1 country/territory uses parish municipality - Quebec :D

as78 Chorizo DaFlo dezbee2008 escfreak kopachka Mii11 Mykola Salmon zs1001 and everyone else who wants to guess, I'll give you time until tomorrow, 23:59 CEST for now :D

kopachka
10th April 2016, 11:20
Changed my vote.

Guesses: Sainte-Marie-Salomé and Sainte-Anne-des-Lacs

escfreak
10th April 2016, 11:29
Guesses: Notre-Dame-du-Mont-Carmel, L'Épiphanie

zs1001
10th April 2016, 11:31
Guesses: Longueuil and Saguenay–Lac-Saint-Jean I'm a bit confused so I chose a city with parish municipality and a parish alone.

aardvark
10th April 2016, 11:43
Guesses: Plessisville and L'Epiphanie

as78
10th April 2016, 11:46
guesses: Hérouxville & Saint-Frédéric

DaFlo
10th April 2016, 13:21
guesses: Saint-Louis-du-Ha! Ha! & Saint-Christophe-d'Arthabaska

Salmon
10th April 2016, 13:55
Saint-Barthélemy and Très-Saint-Sacrement, please.

Tinchey
10th April 2016, 13:58
Bye Freddie! xwave

QwaarJet
10th April 2016, 16:43
Denmark out.

Chorizo
10th April 2016, 17:06
My guesses: La Trinité-des-Monts and Saint-Narcisse-de-Beaurivage

Mykola
10th April 2016, 19:48
brrb ))) and this are Sainte-Famille and Notre-dame-des-Anges

theCONWEL
10th April 2016, 20:06
Voted... Come on, let's get that god awful song from Hungary out!

My guesses: Hérouxville and L'Épiphanie

cassio
10th April 2016, 22:44
revoted

cassio
10th April 2016, 22:53
Why are the Coups always so difficult ... xcry1xcry1

hmmmmmm I try with Saints-Martyrs-Canadiens + Sainte-Jeanne-d'Arc

Romeo
10th April 2016, 22:59
Once again I like all the songs so it was tough but I had to vote out Queen Kaliopi :(

Chorizo
10th April 2016, 23:07
I think at least three people have voted for L'Épiphanie :D

Jukica
11th April 2016, 00:02
The voting is now closed xcheer the results are coming in about 20-40 mins :D

And because all of you were very active, I decided to reward you xcheer I'll post more with the results :D

Also, next round's HoHs had Double Trouble twist :o

Jukica
11th April 2016, 00:47
http://i895.photobucket.com/albums/ac159/GIFsforhire/Sad-Crying/gretchen.gif

Results time :o the song that is eliminated iiisss .....

::mk Macedonia 2016: Kaliopi - Dona :o

So, we have to say goodbye to Kaliopi :(

And now time for 4 nominated songs ... let's see which twist has Double Trouble Twist pulled off xshock

::au Australia 2016: Dami Im - Sound of Silence
::cy Cyprus 2016: Minus One - Alter Ego
::es Spain 2016: Barei - Say Yay!

Power of Veto is Mii11 who will be PMed soon xcheer

----------------------------------------------------------------------
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs5/3541091_o.gif

Now it's time for my suprises xcheer

Because all of you are very loyal and active (we are averaging 58 voters per round this year and the number of voters is pretty steady xcheer), I decided to permanently have 4 HoHs instead of 3 until the end of Double Elimination rounds (so that more of you will have the chance to become the HoH :D) xcheer

Also, there will be 1 more additional bigger twist soon and I'll definitely keep in mind everyone who guessed in Coup D'Etat game :D the winners of this twist (most likely 2 or 3 winners) will be able to give an immunity to 1 song of their choice (total 2 or 3 songs) for a few (number will be confirmed soon) rounds ... and the game will be much easier than Coup D'Etat guessing game :D

I also decided to give you 1 additional guess in this Coup D'Etat round with 1 additional hint (there will most probably be 1 more last round / hint after this additional hint):
Hint #6 - ADDITIONAL: It is located in Bas-Saint-Laurent Region. (1 additional guess allowed)
(could it be very popular L'Épiphanie which happens to be located here? :o you'll find out when/if I'll PM the winner, but try to guess something you didn't guess in previous 2 guess in Round #6 in case you didn't guess my term)
aardvark as78 cassio Chorizo DaFlo dezbee2008 escfreak kopachka Mykola Salmon theCONWEL zs1001

94ayd
11th April 2016, 01:04
Hope it's finally ::se's time. ;)

Mii11
11th April 2016, 01:07
My Guesses: Saint-Arsène, Quebec ::ca or Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec ::ca

megzpegz
11th April 2016, 01:17
Voted for the land of kangaroos!

as78
11th April 2016, 01:24
guess: Saint-Anaclet-de-Lessard

theCONWEL
11th April 2016, 01:25
Say nay nay nay! voted :D

My guess is Saint-Éloi

Romeo
11th April 2016, 02:07
once again its really difficult to pick.. I think I may have to abstain from voting in this round

zs1001
11th April 2016, 08:33
Last guess: Sainte-Jeanne-d'Arc

zs1001
11th April 2016, 08:34
Go, Dami, Go.....out!!!!

Simon87
11th April 2016, 09:53
Voted

escfreak
11th April 2016, 10:06
Guess: Saint-Donat

VedatiNet
11th April 2016, 13:36
Voted

Mercury
11th April 2016, 13:48

My guess: Saint-Paul-de-la-Croix

cassio
11th April 2016, 13:49
As if I was ever sorry :twisted:

Voted

Katinka
11th April 2016, 14:33
Voted.

Mykola
11th April 2016, 14:51
Voted and
Notre-Dame-des-Sept-Douleurs

DaFlo
11th April 2016, 15:16
voted.

guess: Saint-Zénon-du-Lac-Humqui

as78
11th April 2016, 15:56
Voted. ;)

Salmon
11th April 2016, 17:54
My guess is Saint-Fabien. xpray

Chorizo
11th April 2016, 17:55
Let's all vote Sweden out. I think it won't be vetoed this round. :)

My guess: Saint-Octave-de-Métis

zs1001
11th April 2016, 17:59
Let's all vote Sweden out. I think it won't be vetoed this round. :)

No, please keep the national treasure of the swedes! :p

Chorizo
11th April 2016, 18:02
No, please keep the national treasure of the swedes! :p

:lol:

zs1001
11th April 2016, 18:07
Chorizo: Honestly I like him. This year he is one of the unappreciated artists by big ESC fans (on this site, escforum and Wiwi).

Chorizo
11th April 2016, 18:41
Chorizo: Honestly I like him. This year he is one of the unappreciated artists by big ESC fans (on this site, escforum and Wiwi).

xfaint

zs1001
11th April 2016, 18:48
xfaint

I expected that kind of reaction. xrofl3

Chorizo
11th April 2016, 19:00
I expected that kind of reaction. xrofl3

xshrug

Jonaxh
11th April 2016, 21:29
Voted!

CPV4931
11th April 2016, 22:24
voted

Jukica
11th April 2016, 23:53
Results of 1st part of the round will be announced in about 30-60 mins, so you still have time :D

Jukica
12th April 2016, 00:44
Results time xcheer I'll be quick tonight since I'm tired

The song that is eliminated iiiss :o

So :D 94ayd, ayzelto, CaspianMortis, cassio, Chorizo, DaFlo, escfreak, Ewigkeit, Johnn, Jonaxh, Kaz, lavieenrose, Mercury, Mii11, Nicholas123, PeterLPZ, popavapeur, Pretty In Pink, Scooby, Simon87, Tomex18, VedatiNet, virus666 you can change your votes if you want to xcheer

Heads of Household are Mykola CPV4931 Salmon cassio and they will be PMed now xcheer

Everything else will be posted in the morning :D

94ayd
12th April 2016, 00:46
Wow, more than half of all votes! :o :lol: Changing my vote to overrated ::au. ;)

Chorizo
12th April 2016, 00:46
I'm so happy the song I nominated is out. xcheer

Chorizo
12th April 2016, 00:50
voted :)

zs1001
12th April 2016, 01:04
I'm sorry.

Tinchey
12th April 2016, 01:39
Minus one for Cyprus.

Kaz
12th April 2016, 03:27
Minus one for Cyprus.

Make that minus two! (Yes, I know the pun doesn't work anymore...)

DaFlo
12th April 2016, 07:06
Changed my vote xwave Dami

Ewigkeit
12th April 2016, 10:02
I can't change it :( Jukica

Edit: Nvm, done. :D

Johnn
12th April 2016, 10:14
Change my vote to ::es

Salmon
12th April 2016, 10:47
Nominations sent! (:

zs1001
12th April 2016, 11:21
I can't change it :( Jukica

Did you try to click white, invisible unvote button next to "You have already voted on this poll" text?

Mii11
12th April 2016, 11:39
I like all the songs so I had to vote for the one I like the least. :( ::cy

Ewigkeit
12th April 2016, 11:50
Did you try to click white, invisible unvote button next to "You have already voted on this poll" text?

Thank you :mrgreen:

QwaarJet
12th April 2016, 15:02
Voted Spain.

Jonaxh
12th April 2016, 15:18
Re-voted! :)

Romeo
12th April 2016, 19:45
Change of plan.. I decided to vote. It felt wrong not to vote so I decided it is my duty as a citizen of this forum to vote :D

Jukica
12th April 2016, 23:06
I'll give you a few more minutes, so if there are any last-minute voters :D

Results should follow up soon

ParadiseES
13th April 2016, 00:20
Juki is busy, so I'm giving you the results.

One of the three of the most southern countries in ESC (::au, ::cy and ::es) will join one of the most norther ones (::se) to go home.

And that's.....

::au AUSTRALIA 2016: Dami Im - Sound of silence

We also have new nominees for next round:

::hr CROATIA 2016: Nina Kraljić - Lighthouse

::cz CZECH REPUBLIC 2016: Gabriela Gunčíková - I Stand

::ee ESTONIA 2016: Jüri Poostmann - Plau

::mt MALTA 2016: Ira Losco - Walk on wáter

The winner of the Power of Veto is as78
Jukica will set the exact deadline, but it will be again around 22:59 CET tomorrow for the first eviction and same time the day after for the second one.

zs1001
13th April 2016, 00:24
Voted! :)

94ayd
13th April 2016, 01:53
Twenty-firsTH/Twenty-seconTH ParadiseES?! :lol:

Voting for ::ee, it's the only one I don't love. :)

megzpegz
13th April 2016, 01:58
Voted for the czechs.

Chorizo
13th April 2016, 02:50
voted

Kaz
13th April 2016, 03:21
Not my dear Nina...voted.

escfreak
13th April 2016, 07:48
Voted for ::mt

Mykola
13th April 2016, 08:30
Voted

ayzelto
13th April 2016, 11:20
::hr out

ParadiseES
13th April 2016, 11:29
Twenty-firsTH/Twenty-seconTH @ParadiseES (http://www.escunited.com/member.php?u=4437)?! :lol:

Actually, twenty-oneTH and twenty-twoTH.

Hey, not my fault that English has such silly rules, even more after a looong day

http://media.vanityfair.com/photos/566e704b3da6b2362869ca4b/master/w_900,c_limit/tumblr_nzbwy943fd1r9dm6no1_500.gif

as78
13th April 2016, 12:13
Voted. ;)

VedatiNet
13th April 2016, 14:48
Voted

Salmon
13th April 2016, 15:46
I guess I have no other choice than to vote for my nomination. ::mt Bye Ira (:

Dutchball
13th April 2016, 15:49
4 good songs. 3 of them are favorites of me so the other one goes home. Bye bye!

DaFlo
13th April 2016, 15:53
voted.

Mercury
13th April 2016, 15:57

Katinka
13th April 2016, 17:44
Voted.

Romeo
13th April 2016, 18:10
Voted

could have voted for Czech Republic or Estonia... and had to try and decide which.. Thought I would give Czech Republic a chance so I say bye to Estonia :(

dezbee2008
13th April 2016, 19:02
voted

Jukica
13th April 2016, 20:10
You can vote until 23:59 CEST for first elimination xcheer :D

Nicholas123
13th April 2016, 20:32
Voted.

Ewigkeit
13th April 2016, 20:33
Voted.

Salmon
13th April 2016, 20:52
Come on guys, it just isn’t any fun when everyone just says “voted” without specifying whom they’ve voted against. A lot of people (such as me) mostly rely on other people’s posts to vote strategically, but that just isn’t possible when there’s nothing to base a vote on.

So by posting your vote publicly, you might even help your cause and get others to bandwagon with you!

CPV4931
13th April 2016, 21:17
So voted for Estonia.

zs1001
13th April 2016, 21:28
I think Jesus was the only person who could walk on water. ;)

cassio
13th April 2016, 21:39
Voted

QwaarJet
13th April 2016, 23:50
Malta to go.

Tinchey
14th April 2016, 00:04
Bye Ira...

daniels1000
14th April 2016, 00:27
Come on guys, it just isn’t any fun when everyone just says “voted” without specifying whom they’ve voted against. A lot of people (such as me) mostly rely on other people’s posts to vote strategically, but that just isn’t possible when there’s nothing to base a vote on.

So by posting your vote publicly, you might even help your cause and get others to bandwagon with you!

Yup, let's make Ira walk out the game xwave

Jukica
14th April 2016, 01:05
Results time :o the song that is eliminated iiiisss ....

::mt MALTA 2016: Ira Losco - Walk on water :(

So ariadne24lucerne, as78, cassio, Chorizo, daniels1000, Dutchball, escfreak, Johnn, Jonaxh, Katinka, Mercury, Nicholas123, PeterLPZ, Pretty In Pink, QwaarJet, Salmon, Tinchey, Tomex18, zs1001 you can change your vote if you want to :D

The new 4 Heads of Households are: Dutchball zs1001 megzpegz Jonaxh

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, you maybe noticed that I finished with Coup D'Etat hints :o so, maybe we have the winner xcheer

But for everyone else, there will be 1 more smaller game whose 2 winners will get to use this twist (it's called Lucky Days) - The winner(s) of this twist can give immunity to 1 song for 3 rounds.

The game will be Top Answer Game and as I promised, it is easier than Coup D'Etat xcheer

You will get a few (most probably 10) questions on which you'll have to answer. The answers don't have to be correct, more important is how many people will give the same answer on some question. Points system would be like this: if 2 people gave the same answer on some question, they both get 2 points; 3 people = 3 points, 4 people = 4 points, etc. If you want to receive the points for some answer, at least 1 person must give the same answer as you (on some question).
EXAMPLE (some of questions from previous Top Answer Game, this is just an example how the game could look):
Name 3

1. ESCunited admins / moderators
2. Numbers between 5 and 20
3. Favourite rooms in the house
4. Meals you can eat for breakfast
5. Drinks
6. ESC Winners since 2000
etc.

Mii11
14th April 2016, 01:28
Voted! Get overrated ::ee out!

Chorizo
14th April 2016, 01:37
votEEd

escfreak
14th April 2016, 08:22
Voted for ::ee

zs1001
14th April 2016, 10:11
revoted

Scooby
14th April 2016, 10:41
Voted for country without red colour on their flag

Salmon
14th April 2016, 11:48
The only way to vote
Is let your tastes show
See all your faves go down
And just vote Play

Johnn
14th April 2016, 11:48
Change my vote to ::cz

Salmon
14th April 2016, 11:51
Nah, nevermind. Disregard my post above, I’m clearly voting for ::cz this time.

Katinka
14th April 2016, 12:22
Voted again!

as78
14th April 2016, 13:11
Revoted ;)

dezbee2008
14th April 2016, 13:50
Keeping my vote for ::ee

Jonaxh
14th April 2016, 15:06
Re-voted! :)

DaFlo
14th April 2016, 15:23
::hr out tbh

Dutchball
14th April 2016, 16:42
I can't change my vote...

zs1001
14th April 2016, 17:40
I can't change my vote...

"You have already voted on this poll (Unvote)" Unvote button is white, invisible. Click on it then re-vote.

Simon87
14th April 2016, 19:56
Voted

QwaarJet
14th April 2016, 20:26
Voted Estonia.

Jukica
15th April 2016, 00:17
Results time xcheer the song that is eliminated is: :o

::ee ESTONIA 2016: Jüri Pootsmann - Play

The next 4 nominated songs are:
::il Israel 2016: Hovi Star - Made of Stars
::nl Netherlands 2016: Douwe Bob - Slow Down
::no Norway 2016: Agnete - Icebreaker

Power of Veto is dezbee2008

I'm quick today because I'm having quite busy week and everything will be updated in few mins :D

megzpegz
15th April 2016, 01:15
Voted for israel!

Carrie
15th April 2016, 01:18
Voted.

Mercury
15th April 2016, 01:22

Romeo
15th April 2016, 01:49
bye Norway

94ayd
15th April 2016, 02:12
Hate ::nl, but wouldn't mind seeing ::dk go either. ;)

escfreak
15th April 2016, 08:07
Voted for ::nl

DaFlo
15th April 2016, 08:27
::nl out

zs1001
15th April 2016, 08:40
Voted.

aardvark
15th April 2016, 09:04
::no has overstayed its welcome

Mykola
15th April 2016, 10:38
xmarge

::il bye

dezbee2008
15th April 2016, 11:04
Voted for ::nl to go

as78
15th April 2016, 12:24
Voted ;)

CPV4931
15th April 2016, 13:40
Easy choice, voted for Norway.

Chorizo
15th April 2016, 14:14
Is nobody voting for Denmark? :(

Terence
15th April 2016, 14:23
I am! Out goes ::dk

zs1001
15th April 2016, 15:00

Next round, now it is Douwe time. :)

cassio
15th April 2016, 15:28

We are saving the best of the worst to the end !!!!

::no xwave

Chorizo
15th April 2016, 15:31
We are saving the best of the worst to the end !!!!

::no xwave

But... but... I like Norway.

Chorizo
15th April 2016, 15:31
Next round, now it is Douwe time. :)

Okay, I will vote for him now. But then Denmark! :D

QwaarJet
15th April 2016, 17:16
Norway please.

Dutchball
15th April 2016, 17:58
Would like Norway to get voted out but I will vote ::dk in case Norway gets vetoed.

Salmon
15th April 2016, 21:42
Going for ::no this time.

Jukica
16th April 2016, 00:41
Time for first elimination :o the song that is leaving us iiiissss ....

::no Norway 2016: Agnete - Icebreaker

The new 4 Heads of Household are: as78 dezbee2008 escfreak DaFlo

They will be PMed in few mins and everything else will be updated tomorrow when I'll wake up (busy day, so I'm tired :/)

You can vote until 23:59 CEST for 2nd elimination :D

zs1001
16th April 2016, 00:57
Poor Agnete :( I do not care who will be the next.

Jukica
16th April 2016, 11:48
aardvark, ariadne24lucerne, as78, cassio, CPV4931, Karhu, Mercury, Nicholas123, QwaarJet, randajad, Romeo, Salmon don't forget that you can change your vote because Norway was eliminated :D

Also ayzelto Bench CaspianMortis DutchESC ES2011 Ewigkeit Hele. itola jlsj Jonaxh Kaz lavieenrose midnightsun Mii11 Nicfedy Oshawott pras Pretty In Pink SaladBreak Scooby Simon87 Steffan theCONWEL theditz83 TheLuflee Tinchey Uvaro VasilijeM VedatiNet virus666 WhoKnows xDEWx xyqv don'r forget to vote xcheer

Deadline will be tonight, 23:59 CEST :D

as78
16th April 2016, 11:57
revoted.

::dk xwave

94ayd
16th April 2016, 12:09
Revoting to ::dk, because it seems there's a bigger chance to get it out.

Tinchey
16th April 2016, 13:14
Biiii Denmark...

Jonaxh
16th April 2016, 13:51
Voted! I think I was HoH and forgot to snd the nominations... Sorry... But the one I was gonna send is up for elimination! :D

Kaz
16th April 2016, 14:01
Goodbye to the Soldiers of Mediocrity.. ::dk

Salmon
16th April 2016, 15:05
I'd rather see Douwe out.

QwaarJet
16th April 2016, 15:08
Denmark now.

Karhu
16th April 2016, 16:46
I will change my vote to ::dk

Chorizo
16th April 2016, 16:55
I agree it's time for Denmark now.

Is Norway really that unpopular or was it voted out because of Gianluca? :D

Mii11
16th April 2016, 17:23
Bye ::dk

Romeo
16th April 2016, 18:44
Changed vote for ::il

Mercury
16th April 2016, 19:02
Changed my vote :)

zs1001
16th April 2016, 19:58
Jukica! May we eliminate all of them in one round? I can not decide which one is worse.

Simon87
16th April 2016, 22:45
voted

Jukica
17th April 2016, 01:02
The results are coming soon :D so you still have a few more mins

Jukica
17th April 2016, 02:06
Results time xcheer the song that is eliminated is: :o

We have pretty spicy round this time :D 4 nominated songs are:

::at Austria 2016: Zoë - Loin d'ici
::hr Croatia 2016: Nina Kraljić - Lighthouse
::it Italy 2016: Francesca Michielin - No Degree of Separation
::lv Latvia 2016: Justs - Heartbeat

Power of Veto winner is aardvark xcheer

Everything else will be updated tomorrow :D

escfreak
17th April 2016, 09:13
Voted for ::it

Mykola
17th April 2016, 09:22
Croatia bye

zs1001
17th April 2016, 09:56
Voted.

Dutchball
17th April 2016, 11:28
I like all but the nominees are my numbers 1, 2, 6 and 22. Sorry ::at but it's your time.

DaFlo
17th April 2016, 11:48
::at tbh

as78
17th April 2016, 13:11
Voted ;)

kopachka
17th April 2016, 13:12
Voted!

Terence
17th April 2016, 13:13
::at out

What is ::ge still doing there...?!

Katinka
17th April 2016, 13:14
Voted.

Romeo
17th April 2016, 15:11
Voted, bye ::it

Chorizo
17th April 2016, 15:12
bye bye Zoe

94ayd
17th April 2016, 15:17
Meh, ::lv is safe again, so I have to vote one of my top favourites out - ::hr is my first choice. :(

CPV4931
17th April 2016, 17:07
voted for Croatia.

dezbee2008
17th April 2016, 19:43
Voted for ::hr

Jonaxh
17th April 2016, 21:35
Voted!

Salmon
17th April 2016, 21:42
G’day ::at, and goodbye again! xwave

Jukica
17th April 2016, 23:01
The voting for first elimination will be until ~23:59 CEST :D

Jukica
18th April 2016, 01:14
Results time :o the first song that is eliminated iiiissss .....
::at Austria 2016: Zoë - Loin d'ici

So aardvark, as78, Chorizo, DaFlo, Dutchball, ES2011, itola, kopachka, Nicholas123, Salmon, Terence, Tomex18, Uvaro, virus666 you can change your vote xcheer

New Heads of Household are: Salmon DaFlo 94ayd Terence

megzpegz
18th April 2016, 02:34
Difficult but had to vote for Croatia

Mercury
18th April 2016, 03:31
Voted

Dutchball
18th April 2016, 06:44
This hurts :/

DaFlo