PDA

View Full Version : ESC BIG BROTHER 2016 ~ SEMI-FINAL 1 ~ deadline: 3rd April, 23:59 CEST ~ POST FOR WINNING OF HEAD OF HOUSEHOLD / POWER OF VETO

Pages : [1] 2

Jukica
20th March 2016, 12:22
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/disclaimer_zps0kmpeduj.png

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/coup_zpsmasjdxhc.png
COUP D'ETAT GUESSING GAME - HINTS (guess in this semi's thread the term I'm looking for):
Hint #1: It is a city (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #2: It is located in North or South America (2 guesses allowed)
Hint #3: Its population is lower than 500 000 (2 guesses allowed)
-> The prizes are big: the winner gets to nominate the songs he/she wants to in 1 round (most likely 3 songs) and all Coup D'Etat guessers have bigger chances to win Head of Household / Power of Veto (only for the round where they will guess) xcheer

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/ESC%20BB%20logo_zpsgmag4ewy.png
Hey to everyone and welcome to one of the most popular forum games! xcheer I'm back once again as one of ESC Big Brother hosts. :D If you are playing this game for the first time, please check the essential part of the rules below (subtitles not in grey colour) and you can check the rest of the first post if you want to learn more about the game! :D

ESC Big Brother 2016 has two big parts: 2 semi-finals and the big final. Semi-finals are equal to the Eurovision Song Contest 2016 semi-finals, while the Final includes prequalified countries (the BIG 5 + host country) and 10 qualifiers from each semi-final. The last standing song in the final will be crowned with ESC Big Brother 2016 winner award. Both semi-finals and final include special twists/challenges which are here to make this game more interesting for everyone. Check the rest of first and second posts for more information!

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/schedule_zpsumuj3kog.png

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/game%20rules_zpsnjmskzwc.png
1. In order for your votes in the poll to count, a minimum post count of 30 is required. That is not a high number, so please check the forum and contribute to our success. There is a reason behind this rule, so complaining about it will not make it go away.

2. Only 1 vote is allowed per round & IP address, so it is up to you for who you will vote.

(NEW!) 3. Head of Household is back! At the end of each round 3 songs nominated by 3 Head of Households are up for eviction. After the nominated songs are posted, every voter can choose 1 song for elimination. Heads of Households will be chosen by random draw together with Power of Veto every time when the nominations are posted.

4. Power of Veto is coming back as well! The one who has the veto can save one of the nominated songs from getting eliminated and the winner will be decided together with Head of Households! After three nominated songs are up for eviction, at the end of the round the most voted entry (that wasn't saved by the Power of Veto) will be eliminated from the game.

(NEW!) 5. All Heads of Household and Power of Veto will be required to PM 3 members when they're sending their nominations / saves: Jukica, ParadiseES and 1 more TBA mod who will be announced soon. You don't have to worry about remembering to do this because we will always write all necessary information in PMs that Heads of Household & Power of Veto will get.

(NEW!) 6. One of this year's new features are Double Elimination Rounds which will replace any 1-day rounds from the last year (except the few final rounds). All double elimination rounds will be 2 days long, 4 countries will be nominated instead of 3 and 1 country will be eliminated every day (one at the end of first day + one at the end of the round = 2 countries total). Voters are allowed to change their votes after the first part of the eliminations!

7. Challenges are back! They are created to make the game more interesting (like e.g. Coup D'Etat). Check TWISTS/CHALLENGES for more info.

8. The last song standing will be crowned "Big Brother 2016".

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/strategy%20guide_zps8doznic9.png
1. There is no rule on who you should or should not vote for, but voting for your least favorite could actually hurt some of your favorites at times, so just consider some of these strategical suggestions.

2. You are not required to reveal your votes in the thread (all polls are private), but you are allowed to share your vote and encourage members to vote with you (or even form a team like e.g. Team Valentina or any other one).

3. Check the thread on who people vote for because that could give you an indication who is in danger and who is not (of course that you will never know for sure because the majority of players do not reveal their votes).

4. Base your vote on voting patterns and trends because your favourites can have bigger chances to survive.

Example: You hate Germany’s entry and also dislike the Slovenian song. While you would rather see Germany go, it may be a better idea to vote for Slovenia first if you can see a lot of members want to get rid of it first. If you have a feeling Germany will not get enough votes, you may just be throwing your vote away, so maybe going for a different song until the opportunity arises to get rid of Germany would be the smart thing to do.

5. Get with your friends and buddies and vote in groups to increase your chances to nominate/evict a song.

6. Don’t forget that the HoH and Pov play a big part in this game, so be sure to use them wisely if you have this unique power instead of just throwing it away by nominating something you know won’t go home at this point. If you know one of HoH/PoV power inners, you can know which song could be nominated or save, so you can base your vote on that as well.

So, to sum up the most important parts, the most vital things here are understanding of the rules and strategy.

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/additional%20notes_zpsl3qrhzkx.png
1. While the official board rules still apply here, we are more tolerable here because of usual game discussions.

2. This is not ESC Ranking Game, this game was designed to be strategic where you can either try to keep your favourites in the game or vote strategically. It was also created to be dramatic and bizarre, so you can know what to expect in most of the rounds.

So, before playing this game, please answer to these questions: Do you get mad when people try to find you in Hide And Seek? Do you get angry when someone is beating you in any game? I understand that this game isn’t for everyone and that some people will not be able to stand all the drama and pressure (or your favourites getting eliminated from the game), so please take part in this game only if you are sure that this issue will not cause any problems for you.
The main word in this game is strategy and everything is based on that. The most important thing in this game is to play smart. So, if your favourite is eliminated, SEEK REVENGE :twisted: and play smart, but if you refuse to play strategically and get upset about your favourites being kicked out early in the game, you can blame only yourselves for not playing smart.

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/rounds_zpsz9hnvtsv.png
Explanation of 1 (typical) 2-day round:
Day 1 – Right after the eliminations, 3 Head of Households and 1 Power of Veto are chosen and Head of Households will have around 24 hours to reply to me and ParadiseES. Each HoH will have the power to nominate 3 songs/countries. Detailed HoH process is described below.

Day 2 – Nominated songs are up for eviction and every member can choose 1 song in every round for elimination. Also, Power of Veto can use his/her power here. At the end of the second day the most voted song will be evicted. (if the “Power of Veto” is used on the most voted song, then the next country with highest number of votes will be evicted)

Head of Household & Power of Veto:

How will we choose the HoH & PoV winners? In every round each HoH and PoV will be determined by a random draw. They will be chosen from the posts made between 2 announcements of nominated songs. There will be three HoHs per every semi-final / final round. Only the members who made the posts in the specific threads (semi-finals / final) can become the HoH or PoV.
Each HoH will send 3 options ranked by preference for nomination with highest ranked option being their first choice and lowest ranked option being their third choice. While the first drawn HoH has highest preference, the last drawn HoH has lowest one.

The HoHs cannot nominate the countries which are nominated in current round.
e.g. If Albania, Belarus and Italy are nominated in current round, they cannot be nominated in the next round!

The nominations will be determined with those criterias: 1. first (highest) choice of every HoH, 2. in case some HoHs have same #1 choice, the rest of nominations will be chosen by HoH preference.

e.g. HoH 1 (Norway, Romania, Azerbaijan), HoH 2 (Norway, Austria, Azerbaijan), HoH 3 (Spain, Sweden, Belgium)
NOMINATIONS ARE: Norway, Spain (by first criteria – #1 choices of each HoH), Romania (by second criteria – since HoH 1 has the biggest preference, his next choice (which is not nominated by first criteria) will be the third nominated country)

In case none of HoHs reply, all countries will be nominated and the Power of Veto winner will have the power to save 1/3 of countries (with removed decimal part) from getting eliminated.
e.g. There are 17 countries left and none of HoHs replied -> all countries are nominated and Power of Veto has the power to save 5 countries (17/3 = 5.67).

http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/twists_zpscsl4wski.png
1. Coup D’Etat – A member can overthrow the nominations and choose 3 songs or their liking/disliking for eviction. This can be used only once. The winner of this twist will be determined with guess game which will start sometime during the game. The winner won't be released until he/she will decide to use the power.

2. Double Trouble – Every now and then each HoH can nominate 4 songs (instead of 3) AND give immunity to a song.

3. Awesome Sauce – Five members will have the chance to have their votes counted twice (for example, if they voted for Ireland, it’ll be like they voted for it twice). Winners of this twist will be decided randomly during the game a few times.

4. Top Answer Game – Very popular game is coming back and it's better than ever! The main goal of this game is giving the answer you think most of people will say, it's not about correct answer. :D

EXAMPLE - You have a question: „Name 3 European countries!“ and you said Sweden, Cyprus and Switzerland. Let's say that 30 other members said Sweden, 17 said Cyprus and 3 said Switzerland, what would mean that that member gets 30+17+3=50 points for that question.

5. Various voting methods (name TBD) – Voting variations will be used in the game from this year and most probably nearly every round. Some of the variations are:

a) Nominating more than 1 country

b) 3 members are chosen. Each member some some number of pts which he/she can use however he/she wants to.
e.g. 6 points and someone decided to give 4, 1 and 1 points

c) Positive nominations – People vote for their faves and least voted get nominated.

etc. ... and a lot more possible ways :p

These are just the most important things about this game, but we know that it'll be very EXCITING. xcheer While this board is trying to keep drama off the forum, this is the only time of the year (and the only thread) where we encourage it as long as the board rules are being followed. xhmmm

Jukica
20th March 2016, 12:22
http://i1156.photobucket.com/albums/p562/jukishka/list%20of%20participants_zpsbcu7qwio.png
::am Armenia 2016: Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave 18th place
::at Austria 2016: Zoë - Loin d'ici
::az Azerbaijan 2016: Samra - Miracle 13th place
::ba Bosnia and Herzegovina 2016: Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala - Ljubav je
::hr Croatia 2016: Nina Kraljić - Lighthouse
::cy Cyprus 2016: Minus One - Alter Ego
::cz Czech Republic 2016: Gabriela Gunčíková - I Stand
::ee Estonia 2016: Jüri Pootsmann - Play
::fi Finland 2016: Sandhja - Sing It Away 14th place
::gr Greece 2016: Argo - Utopian Land 15th place
::hu Hungary 2016: Freddie - Pioneer
::is Iceland 2016: Greta Salóme - Hear Them Calling
::mt Malta 2016: Ira Losco - Walk On Water
::md Moldova 2016: Lidia Isac - Falling Stars
::me Montenegro 2016: Highway - Real Thing
::nl Netherlands 2016: Douwe Bob - Slow Down
::ru Russia 2016: Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One 17th place
::sm San Marino 2016: Serhat - I Didn't Know 16th place

Jukica
21st March 2016, 23:30
http://reactiongif.org/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/08/GIF-excited-Fangirl-Fangirling-yay-GIF.gif
Let's finally start this game (thanks Bulgaria xhmmm)! xcheer The first 3 Heads of Household are: :o

cassio
Jonaxh
Kaz

You will have a bit more than 24 hours to reply and you will be PMed shortly with all necessary instructions (like usual :D), while the Power of Veto winner will be announced tomorrow.

cassio
22nd March 2016, 07:27
My nominations are send....... lets kick some of them out of this game :mrgreen:

Jukica
22nd March 2016, 12:11
Let's start xhmmm the first 3 nominated songs are: xshock

::am Armenia 2016: Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave
::ba Bosnia and Herzegovina 2016: Dalal & Deen feat. Ana Rucner and Jala - Ljubav je

Power of Veto winner is Romeo who will get a PM with important info soon :D also, future voting rounds will be shorter, but we decided to give you more time since it's the first round

And don't forget to post for winning of Head of Household / Power of Veto xcheer

Mykola
22nd March 2016, 12:18
Armenia sorry

QwaarJet
22nd March 2016, 14:06
Malta for me.

Nicholas123
22nd March 2016, 15:13
xwave ::mt

Charly
22nd March 2016, 15:35
Goodbye Armenia xcheer

Salmon
22nd March 2016, 17:33
Oooh, two of these targets are very delicious and show the same fanwank-ish tendencies in parts -- good job, HoHs!

NikkiBoy
22nd March 2016, 17:35
xqueenbitch Goodbye Bosnia

DaFlo
22nd March 2016, 17:38
easy choice

escfreak
22nd March 2016, 17:58
xwave Armenia

HEAON
22nd March 2016, 18:38
::mt Bye :D

kopachka
22nd March 2016, 21:22
Voted.

Fierro
22nd March 2016, 22:37
How to become power of veto?

Jonaxh
22nd March 2016, 22:41
Voted! :)

Jukica
22nd March 2016, 23:01
How to become power of veto?

Post after voting (like you did now) and you'll be have to possibility to become Head of Household / Power of Veto :D (I'n sure that you'll win either HoH or PoV at least once :D regular players / posters usually win the power like 2-3 times during the whole game)

theditz83
22nd March 2016, 23:09
Ignore me I'm tired! :lol:

P.S. voted ;)

SiXo
23rd March 2016, 00:31
Voted xwhistle

Chorizo
23rd March 2016, 00:55
voted

Mercury
23rd March 2016, 01:10
Voted :)

jlsj
23rd March 2016, 02:34
Voted

cassio
23rd March 2016, 05:46
Voted

Kaz
23rd March 2016, 08:10
Voted. I hope my nomination gets evicted.

Katinka
23rd March 2016, 16:34
Voted for Malta.

Simon87
23rd March 2016, 23:19
Voted
Weird choices

Carrie
24th March 2016, 04:08
Voted xheart

Jukica
24th March 2016, 11:01
HoHs and PoV for 2nd round are decided and they will be PMed shortly :D all posts made after this post and until my next announcement (most probably on Saturday afternoon) will be counted for 3rd round, so don't skip posting because you didn't post in time for this round

dezbee2008
24th March 2016, 11:29
Voted for ::ba

94ayd
24th March 2016, 12:59
My vote is for ::ba - pretty cliché.

as78
24th March 2016, 13:17
Voted. :D

Tinchey
24th March 2016, 14:00
gbi armunia

Jukica
24th March 2016, 22:03
Since Semi 2 Head of Households were announced, I'm gonna do the same thing - they are Jonaxh, Mercury and Chorizo xcheer

They were already PMed and the next round will start as soon as all 3 of them will reply xcheer so expect me or ParadiseES or Milos-BC to open the voting :D

Results will be posted as soon as the poll will be closed (what most likely won't be at 22:59 CET, but expect the results until the midnight)

Lenalite
24th March 2016, 22:08
votedddddddddd

Jukica
25th March 2016, 01:25
http://i.imgur.com/U93HX.gif

Results time xcheer we got 61 votes in the first round (59 valid) :D who with the Power of Veto winner decided this:

The first song that is eliminated is: :o

::am Armenia 2016: Iveta Mukuchyan - LoveWave xshock

Updates in first 2 posts will most probably be posted after Saturday :D

As I already said, the Head of Households are Jonaxh, Mercury and Chorizo and voting for 2nd round will start as soon as all of them will reply xcheer also, expect future rounds (at least the elimination part) to be shorter and shorter since I'm giving you more time to discover / notice the game during first 2-3 rounds :D

ParadiseES
25th March 2016, 04:09
The three HoH of this semi already sent their choices and the new nominated are:

::fi FINLAND 2016: Sandhja - Sing it away

::md MOLDOVA 2016: Lidia - Falling stars

::ru RUSSIA 2016: Sergey Lazarev - You are the only one

The Power of Veto belongs to @Simon87 (http://www.escunited.com/member.php?u=4490)
He will be PMed soon ;)

DEADLINE: March 26th 22:59 CET

Chorizo
25th March 2016, 04:44
voted

Jukica
25th March 2016, 10:11
Also, all posts poster after THIS (http://www.escunited.com/threads/14772-ESC-BIG-BROTHER-2016-SEMI-FINAL-1-deadline-26th-March-22-59-CET-POST-FOR-WINNING-OF-HEAD-OF-HOUSEHOLD-POWER-OF-VETO?p=1585100&viewfull=1#post1585100) post and every post that will be posted until Saturday, 26th March and sometime during late morning / afternoon will be counted for the Head of Household / Power of Veto in 3rd round :D like in the last round

Salmon
25th March 2016, 10:21
Everyone, unite and vote Russia out! This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to kick one of the biggest contenders, and only if we all act as one can we succeed!

And yay for ::ba being safe for now :D

Jukica
25th March 2016, 10:24
Everyone, unite and vote Russia out! This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to kick one of the biggest contenders, and only if we all act as one can we succeed!

And yay for ::ba being safe for now :D

I have the feeling that this round is about to get very dramatic :o

QwaarJet
25th March 2016, 11:31
Voted Russia.

Jonaxh
25th March 2016, 12:19
Voted not for Russia!! :twisted:

Fierro
25th March 2016, 12:45
Haha, will be epic if Russia eliminated now

Chorizo
25th March 2016, 12:52
I also voted for Russia. :)

megzpegz
25th March 2016, 14:13
I voted Russia

escfreak
25th March 2016, 14:53
xwave ::md

Fierro
25th March 2016, 15:02
I think Power of Veto will save ::ru :lol:

theditz83
25th March 2016, 15:08
Step away from my Sergey :o NONO

Voted.

Mykola
25th March 2016, 15:09
LOL unexpected, but pleasant.... Lasha tumbai ---Russia

DaFlo
25th March 2016, 15:30
votata

as78
25th March 2016, 15:48
Voted. 8-)

Mercury
25th March 2016, 16:31
Voted for my nominee :)

Romeo
25th March 2016, 19:47
Voted :D

and thank you for the PoV last round ;)

itola
25th March 2016, 19:54
Voted

Katinka
25th March 2016, 20:29
Voted, definitely not Russia!

Mii11
25th March 2016, 22:22
Paka Russia!

itola
26th March 2016, 01:12
Voted - Ciao Russia

VedatiNet
26th March 2016, 03:38
Voted for russia

Tinchey
26th March 2016, 10:13
Bye Muldowa! xwave

Kaz
26th March 2016, 10:47
Voted! Hopefully my darling Finland should be safe..

Jukica
26th March 2016, 13:03
You have time until tonight, 22:59 CET to vote xcheer but I wanted to remind some of last round's voters (who didn't vote yet) because the results are getting closer and closer and your vote could be important :D if you voted already, just ignore this reminder

anselm armenie AshleyWright EvNickGR henhu jlsj lavieenrose takeru tsegaye xDEWx

HoHs will be decided and PMed shortly, PoV will be PMed when the next round will start :D I will announce the winners this afternoon/evening :D but still don't forget to post for winning of HoH / PoV

HEAON
26th March 2016, 13:06
::md xdown

Jukica
26th March 2016, 13:27
Next round's Heads of Household are: xcheer dezbee2008 megzpegz Romeo

They will be PMed shortly and their deadline for replying to me will be a bit shorter from Semi 2 one, but there will still be enough time :D

WhoKnows
26th March 2016, 15:28
Would be so delicious if we got rid of Russia.xheat

dezbee2008
26th March 2016, 16:28
Bye ::md xD

94ayd
26th March 2016, 17:20
Voted for ::ru, it's the one I like least TBH, not to mention it's such a fanwank. :p

cassio
26th March 2016, 17:23
I too voted for that little hunk from Russia now Simon87 don't you dare he is mine

Jukica
27th March 2016, 01:19
http://vomzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/cute-drama-gif-899.gif

Results time :o

The song that is eliminated iiiissss .......
::ru Russia 2016: Sergey Lazarev - You Are The Only One xshock

But we're not done with drama, 3 new nominated songs are :o
::hr Croatia 2016: Nina Kraljić - Lighthouse
::cz Czech Republic 2016: Gabriela Gunčíková - I Stand
::sm San Marino 2016: Serhat - I Didn't Know

Power of Veto winner is VedatiNet xcheer he will be PMed soon :D

megzpegz
27th March 2016, 01:25
I voted san marino!

cassio
27th March 2016, 01:40
voted

CaspianMortis
27th March 2016, 01:44
I voted San Marino, obviously.

Carrie
27th March 2016, 01:47
Voted xcheer

DaFlo
27th March 2016, 01:50
#saveSanMarino #Serhatintofinal

Nicholas123
27th March 2016, 02:13
Voted! xcheer

Mercury
27th March 2016, 03:18

Jonaxh
27th March 2016, 03:52
Voted!

Mykola
27th March 2016, 12:17
)))))) Its no interesting for the game......russia is not my cup of tee, but it should be in final, the same can happen with Croatia, Latvia and Ukraine.......and what......next,but I voted San Marino out

CPV4931
27th March 2016, 13:07
voted

Romeo
27th March 2016, 13:13
::sm isn't even a song its just some noise with some old guy talking over it... Bye

Chorizo
27th March 2016, 13:22
I'm happy Russia is out! xcheer

I suppose San Marino is doomed unless it is protected by the veto. What drama that would be!

QwaarJet
27th March 2016, 13:46
As much as I would love San Marino to go further, the best 2 ballads of the contest are against it. Voted for San Marino.

Salmon
27th March 2016, 14:37
Eh, that's a difficult one -- Serhat doesn't deserve all the hate he gets and I'd like to keep him in the game just to piss off Eurofans, while as a Croat I have some sort of moral obligation not to vote our dear Nina out.

Czechia, guess you have to go.

theditz83
27th March 2016, 15:03
Noooo ::ru xcry

Voted - weird creepy old man with monocle needs to go!

VedatiNet
27th March 2016, 15:33
Voted and I've done my job as POV. You'll be shocked when you realize whom I saved :)

94ayd
27th March 2016, 15:57
Not exactly the worst song, but it leaves me the coldest - ::cz it is.

Katinka
27th March 2016, 17:13
Voted for San Marino.8-)

dezbee2008
27th March 2016, 21:14
Bye then ::hr

as78
27th March 2016, 21:51
Voted. :)

VasilijeM
27th March 2016, 21:55
::sm baii

Jukica
28th March 2016, 01:00
New HoHs will be decided tomorrow morning, so all posts made until then will be counted for it :D

theCONWEL
28th March 2016, 02:39
Never joined in with the Big Brother so thought I'd check it out :D

Kaz
28th March 2016, 03:22
Who th e hell nominated Croatia?? I swear to God I will find you and I will kill you I can't even deal with this

cassio
28th March 2016, 03:54
Who th e hell nominated Croatia?? I swear to God I will find you and I will kill you I can't even deal with this

Don't worry !!! there is light in front of you, just vote for San Marino :mrgreen:

escfreak
28th March 2016, 10:59
xwave ::hr

Mykola
28th March 2016, 11:09
))) the same with russia, Ukraine and Latvia ....at this stage of course

Jukica
28th March 2016, 12:13
HoHs will be PMed soon (as soon as they will be decided) :D

But a little reminder for some standard voters who didn't vote yet :D
AlcOtraz Arv Charlyje midnightsun MomoG Nicfedy renzo Schlagerman1 Simon87 SpZ

(If you already voted, just ignore this post)

Deadline is 22:59 CEST and don't forget to post if you wanna the chance to become the Head of Household / Power of Veto :Dxcheer

Fierro
28th March 2016, 13:37
::cz is worse than ::sm imo but you decide

Tinchey
28th March 2016, 13:54
bb czechia

Jukica
28th March 2016, 14:19
Heads of Household are: Carrie, VedatiNet and CPV4931 and they will be PMed soon :D

And 1 announcement, next 2 rounds will be a bit shorter because we are missing time, so we are forced to shorten the next 2 rounds, so expect weirder deadlines, but we should be back to normal after that

Mii11
28th March 2016, 15:22
Obviously ::sm is a goner

HEAON
28th March 2016, 17:10
::cz xdown

zs1001
28th March 2016, 20:06
Troll vote from me.

Simon87
28th March 2016, 23:45
Voted

Jukica
29th March 2016, 00:26
Results time xcheer

The song that is eliminated iiiisssss: :o

::sm San Marino 2016: Serhat - I Didn't Know

And now time for new voting xshock

3 new nominated songs are:
::gr Greece 2016: Argo - Utopian Land
::is Iceland 2016: Greta Salóme - Hear Them Calling

Power of Veto winner is dezbee2008 xcheer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And big disclaimer: This round's voting deadline will be shorter, what means that the new HoHs will be PMed earlier as well, so do not forget to post and vote! New HoHs will be decided and PMed tomorrow evening with time until voting deadline.
So, the schedule for next 3 rounds is:
Round 4 - VOTING: 28th March - 30th March (17:59 CEST)
Round 5:
- Heads of Household: 29th March (late afternoon / evening) - 30th March (17:59 CEST)
- VOTING: 30th March (17:59 CEST) - 31st March (23:59 CEST - to be confirmed)
Round 6:
- April Fools Day: Voting for funniest titles on 1st April until the evening
- Regular round: normal 2-day round (Double-Elimination round in Semi-Final 2)

zs1001
29th March 2016, 00:32
Ooo, poor Serhat. :shock: Escunited fans do not value quality music. 8-)

megzpegz
29th March 2016, 00:54
Voted for Iceland

zs1001
29th March 2016, 00:55
Voted

VedatiNet
29th March 2016, 01:02
Voted

DaFlo
29th March 2016, 01:07
bye Iceland

Romeo
29th March 2016, 01:09
I really like ::ee and ::is so although ::gr has grown on me a lot in the last week I have to vote you out

Mykola
29th March 2016, 01:18
voted

Jonaxh
29th March 2016, 01:29
Voted! :D

Mii11
29th March 2016, 01:57

DutchESC
29th March 2016, 02:18

cassio
29th March 2016, 02:20
Voted ..... feels like Utopia

Chorizo
29th March 2016, 08:42
Dreadful Balkan song begone!

Salmon
29th March 2016, 10:01
Aww, gutted about Serhat. I would've liked to see a "safe" and less polarising song out.

Bye Iceland -- I like the song, but at this point it's the wiser choice to vote for. Nah, screw this. I'm not going to play any risky games here; bye Eesti xwave

as78
29th March 2016, 11:33

94ayd
29th March 2016, 12:10
I'm really not a fan of the Baltic entries this year - ::ee out.

Kaz
29th March 2016, 12:29
Voted. Sorry Greece.

Katinka
29th March 2016, 13:47
Voted.

QwaarJet
29th March 2016, 14:31
Greece. Easy call.

Mercury
29th March 2016, 16:04

ParadiseES
29th March 2016, 17:46
The three Heads of Household for the next round are

94ayd as78 Bench

They will receive a PM in a few minutes.

CPV4931
29th March 2016, 19:28
voted

theCONWEL
29th March 2016, 23:48

escfreak
30th March 2016, 00:30

HEAON
30th March 2016, 00:44

For Iceland :(

Jukica
30th March 2016, 13:50
You have a few more hours for voting xcheer a little reminder for some of standard voters, as usual: :D
Alex1211ander Arv CaspianMortis CatEye Charlyje dezbee2008 John1 midnightsun MomoG Nicholas123 NikkiBoy polunited randajad renzo Schlagerman1 Simon87 theditz83 Tinchey tsegaye ukboy xyqv

Deadline is 17:59 CEST and don't also forget to post for winning of HoH / PoV :D Also, considering that we will have April Fools round on 1st April, HoHs and PoV won't be decided and PMed until tomorrow evening

Tinchey
30th March 2016, 15:01
Bye Greta.

dezbee2008
30th March 2016, 15:15
Done. Bye ::ee

Charly
30th March 2016, 15:27
Theres no Utopian land xthink

Jukica
30th March 2016, 19:00
I'm finishing something right now, so voting will be closed soon :D

Jukica
30th March 2016, 20:40
Results time xcheer the song that is eliminated iiiissss: xshock

::gr Greece 2016: Argo - Utopian Land

And now time for 3 new nominated songs: :o
::fi Finland 2016: Sandhja - Sing It Away
::nl Netherlands 2016: Douwe Bob - Slow Down

Power of Veto winner is Mii11

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now, more info:
Poll will be opened soon, PoV will be PMed soon as well :D originally I was going to put the deadline to 22:59 CEST, but since I was late with the results, I'm gonna put it to tomorrow, 23:59 CEST, so April Fools round will start at exactly 1st April :o

New HoHs will be PMed tomorrow evening and they will have time until Friday evening to reply to me ... and we will have a twist in Semi 1 :p

Also, Coup D'Etat is starting soon xcheer we will have a few little changes this year, but it will make the game more exciting xcheer

Chorizo
30th March 2016, 21:23
voted

DaFlo
30th March 2016, 21:31
easy choice, voted

Salmon
30th March 2016, 21:40
What have you done to Greece xcry1

The new nominees I don't care about at all. Voting Finland for now to get the ball rolling, but I might change my vote. Or not. idrk (._. )

Dutchball
30th March 2016, 21:51
Hi. Can I still participate? I hope so!

escfreak
30th March 2016, 21:55

Jukica
30th March 2016, 22:14
Hi. Can I still participate? I hope so!

Of course that you can xcheer you can vote, but you need to have 30 posts if you want me to count your votes :D

I'll accept your vote if you will have 30 posts until the deadline (tomorrow, 23:59 CET)

zs1001
30th March 2016, 22:14
Voted.

QwaarJet
30th March 2016, 22:15
Moldova for me.

Dutchball
30th March 2016, 22:23
Of course that you can xcheer you can vote, but you need to have 30 posts if you want me to count your votes :D

I'll accept your vote if you will have 30 posts until the deadline (tomorrow, 23:59 CET)

Yeah I noticed my post count. I'm an idiot. Give me an hour and I'll have my posts!

Jukica
30th March 2016, 22:32
Yeah I noticed my post count. I'm an idiot. Give me an hour and I'll have my posts!

Sure, it's ok now xcheer since you have more than 30 :D

Mykola
30th March 2016, 22:39
I think time is for ::fi

Finland, but I could be wrong:)

Dutchball
30th March 2016, 22:40
Agree! ^

Katinka
30th March 2016, 22:46
Voted.8-)

CPV4931
30th March 2016, 22:51
voted

Romeo
30th March 2016, 23:22
I LOVE one of these and the other 2 are ok... I voted out ::fl because I like the others more

Nicholas123
30th March 2016, 23:35
Voted :mrgreen:

Nicholas123
30th March 2016, 23:37
Double post

Simon87
31st March 2016, 00:58
Voted

Mii11
31st March 2016, 00:59

94ayd
31st March 2016, 01:12
::fi's in my top 10, ::md - in my top 30 and ::nl was my choice as HoH. :twisted:

cassio
31st March 2016, 03:29
::fi's in my top 10, ::md - in my top 30 and ::nl was my choice as HoH. :twisted:

94ayd made my vote easy:

xwave ::fi ....:mrgreen:

Mercury
31st March 2016, 04:15

Kaz
31st March 2016, 08:48
Voted. I like all three, but ::nl the least.

Jukica
31st March 2016, 10:16
Before I'll leave for the work, 1 reminder for typical voters (as usual xcheer I know that at least 80% of you will vote even if I don't post the reminder, but still wanted to post just in case):
anselm as78 Bench blue00eyes Charlyje dezbee2008 DutchESC ES2011 ferret Fierro @ggabrielle HEAON henhu jlsj John1 Jonaxh kopachka megzpegz MomoG Nicfedy NikkiBoy PeterLPZ polunited randajad renzo sharkan SiXo SpZ theCONWEL theditz83 Tinchey tsegaye ukboy Uvaro VasilijeM VedatiNet WhoKnows

Deadline for voting is tonight, 23:59 CEST and don't forget to post for winning of HoH / PoV (who will be decided tonight around the deadline) :D

And Coup D'Etat is starting on 2nd April with the rules coming tonight or tomorrow, there are currently 8 hints planned and most probably 2 or 3 hints will be posted during semi-finals :D

dezbee2008
31st March 2016, 11:24
Can we get ::md outta here? This abomination needs to gooooo... xD :twisted:

as78
31st March 2016, 11:58

megzpegz
31st March 2016, 12:14
Voted:D

Tinchey
31st March 2016, 14:22
yas moldova.

theCONWEL
31st March 2016, 14:48

Jonaxh
31st March 2016, 16:02
Voted!

VedatiNet
31st March 2016, 16:48
Voted for Netherlands

kopachka
31st March 2016, 19:41
Voted!

theditz83
31st March 2016, 21:27
Voted xwave ::nl

Jukica
31st March 2016, 23:42
The new 3 Heads of Household (with a twist :o) are: xcheer
CPV4931, Romeo and theCONWEL :D

They will be PMed soon and they will have time until tomorrow, 22:59 CEST to reply to us :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also, I decided to do this twist as the first Semi 1 twist :o

2. Double Trouble – Every now and then each HoH can nominate 4 songs (instead of 3) AND give immunity to a song.

Jukica
1st April 2016, 01:48
Results time xcheer the song that is eliminated iiisss: :o

::fi Finland 2016: Sandhja - Sing It Away

April Fools round is starting shortly xcheer prepare to laugh :D

Mii11
1st April 2016, 01:49
Can we get ::md outta here? This abomination needs to gooooo... xD :twisted:

Not this time ;)

Bye ::fi

Jukica
1st April 2016, 02:20
And the names are now added xcheer vote for your faves until around 22 - 00 CEST :D

cassio
1st April 2016, 02:28
And we sing it away .... xwhistle se you next year ::fi :mrgreen:

Salmon
1st April 2016, 10:24
All the shade being thrown around here xrofl2

::be and ::az are the best imho.

Mii11
1st April 2016, 11:23
FoodWave :lol:

Chorizo
1st April 2016, 11:36
FoodWave makes sense because she sounds like she sings with a full mouth.

megzpegz
1st April 2016, 12:24
Romanias is pretty funny :lol:

cassio
1st April 2016, 16:18
I voted for Serhatina Monetta ​Who else will save San Marino ?? :lol:

DaFlo
1st April 2016, 16:44
Poland ultimatively won this round :lol: xheat

QwaarJet
1st April 2016, 17:32
Nika Kocharov & Future Georgian Sophos

xrofl3

Iveta Munchkin - FoodWave

xrollinglol

Jukica
2nd April 2016, 00:51
So, the results of April Fools Round xcheer

Ukraine 2016: Jamala - 2011 (Revenge Song) 9
San Marino 2016: Serhatina Monetta - I Didn't Know (That You Miss Valentina So Much) 8
Serbia 2016: Adele Nina Zilli-Winehouse - Hello, It's Me (From The Other Side) 8
France 2016: Amir Stjernberg - You-ou-ou-ou-ou 7
Macedonia 2016: Kaliopi - Donut 7
Armenia 2016: Iveta Munchkin - FoodWave 6
Denmark 2016: Lighthouse - Nina 6
Slovenia 2016: Slovenian Taylor Swift - Red 6
Sweden 2016: Franck - If I Were Coffee 6
Belgium 2016: Fleur East - Sax 5
Bulgaria 2016: Poli Latenova - If Presenting The Song One Week Late Was A Crime 5
Czech Republic 2016: Ğãbriëlå Ĝūŋčíkŏvá - I Stand (With Too Much Special Characters) 5
Greece 2016: Random Unknown Band - Qualification Land 5
Italy 2016: Francesca Michelin - No Tire Thread Separation 5
Moldova 2016: Lidiaac Newton - Falling Apples 5
Poland 2016: #Justice4Margaret - Cool Me Down 5
Romania 2016: Every ESC Fan - 3 Moments of Silence For Toilet Break, Please? 5
Spain 2016: Barrel - Say Wine! 5
Azerbaijan 2016: Sarma - Wrapped Miracle 4
Cyprus 2016: 1+2+7+3 - Mathematics 4
Georgia 2016: Nika Kocharov & Future Georgian Sophos - Coming Soon … 4
Hungary 2016: Freddie Without Friends - Pioneer (If Ukraine Can Have A War Song, Why Can't We?) 4
Austria 2016: Zoë Dog Food - Pork Loin 3
Ireland 2016: Sun Byrne - No Light, Please 3
Norway 2016: Vignette - Road Tax Breaker 3
Albania 2016: Alexandeneida Rybakifa - Fairytale 2
Australia 2016: Simon & Garfunkel - The Sound Of Silence 2
Bosnia and Herzegovina 2016: Reeeeeally Long Artist Name - Comeback Song (Yay We're Back) 2
Estonia 2016: Jüri Postman - Stop 2
Finland 2016: Waterja - Float It Away 2
Germany 2016: Ella-Lee Henderson - Ghost 2
Iceland 2016: Loreen Zelmerlöw - Hear Euphoria and Heroes Calling 2
Israel 2016: Star Hovi - Made of Hovis 2
Latvia 2016: Eurovision 2011 Slogan Copycat!!! - Feel Your Heart Beat 2
Lithuania 2016: Donny Montell 2.0 - I've Been Waiting For This Night (After The 10-Week NF) 2
Netherlands 2016: Flash Bob - Speed Up 2
Russia 2016: Sergey Saade - I'm The Only Popular Manboy 2
United Kingdom 2016: Joe & Jake MP3 - Not Alone 2
Croatia 2016: Nina J - Flashlight 1
Malta 2016: Ira Losco - Not This Song (Anything Else?) 1
Switzerland 2016: Rykka - The Last of Our Kind (Not Killed By Aliens Yet) 1
Belarus 2016: Ivan Furtado - I'm Like A Bird 0
Montenegro 2016: Macadam Road - The Only Really Bumpy Thing 0

Nominated songs for both semi-finals will be announced shortly :D (in next post)

Jukica
2nd April 2016, 01:13
3 new nominated songs are: :o

::az Azerbaijan 2016: Samra - Miracle
::hu Hungary 2016: Freddie - Pioneer

Power of Veto winner is Dutchball who will get a PM soon :D

IMPORTANT: This semi-final does not have double-elimination round now, so the voting is normal with the deadline 3rd April, 22:59 CEST.

You have approx. 24 more hours to post for winning of HoH / PoV and Coup D'Etat will start during 2nd April (not right now)

megzpegz
2nd April 2016, 01:44
Voted for Hungary!

94ayd
2nd April 2016, 01:47
Only one song outside of my top 10 - ::ee out.

Jonaxh
2nd April 2016, 02:43
Crazy round!! All songs are amazing! :( Voted...

zs1001
2nd April 2016, 03:06
Voted

VedatiNet
2nd April 2016, 03:24
Voted

Kaz
2nd April 2016, 05:25
Wow, tough. Condolences to ::hu, the only of the three not in my top 10 (15th!).

Mercury
2nd April 2016, 06:50

Simon87
2nd April 2016, 10:32
Voted

Salmon
2nd April 2016, 11:01
Let's play a game here -- Estonia out. xshifty

Chorizo
2nd April 2016, 12:20
voted

DaFlo
2nd April 2016, 13:26
Hungary your time is over xwave

escfreak
2nd April 2016, 14:01

Mykola
2nd April 2016, 17:18
::az out

as78
2nd April 2016, 19:41

char
2nd April 2016, 21:18
::az should be next

Jukica
2nd April 2016, 23:12
The new 3 Heads of Household are: xcheer Salmon, kopachka, as78

They will be PMed soon :D

And now, let's start Coup D'Etat Guessing Game xcheer As usual, the winner gets to overthrow the nominations and nominate the songs he/she wants to. :D

Hint #1: It is a city (2 guesses allowed - YOU CAN GUESS IN ONLY ONE OF SEMIS)
Hint #2 - will be posted on 3rd April, evening

COUP D'ETAT DETAILED RULES (under spoiler):
1. Coup D’Etat – The winner of this twist (forum member) can overthrow the nominations and choose 3 or 4 (to be confirmed later, depending on when will the game finish) songs or their liking/disliking for eviction. This can be used only once. The winner of this twist will be determined with the little guessing game where you have to guess the term I'm looking for. You'll find out the name of the winner if/when he/she will decide to use the twist.

e.g. Examples of previous terms: 2015 - Shitalakshya River, 2014 - Llullaillaco (volcano), 2013 - Phan Rang-Tháp Chàm (city), 2012 - East Timor (country)

GAME RULES: Try to guess in the thread the word I'm looking for (do not PM me your guesses)! From time to time (it will be every ~24 hours most of the time) I will post a new hint (total number of official hints will be around 6-12), but all of you will have the possibility to unlock the additional hints as well! The number of allowed guesses per round (each hint is 1 round) is limited and it will be determined with every hint (so, only the member who will post the allowed number of guesses in 1 round will be able to have their votes counted). So, this means that every new hint is beginning of the new round!
I can post additional material with the hints (like links, pictures, etc.) which can help in search for the word. :D

Katinka
2nd April 2016, 23:54
Voted, very difficult this time. My guesses: New York and Berlin.

Salmon
2nd April 2016, 23:54
The new 3 Heads of Household are: xcheer @Salmon, @kopachka, @as78

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_DqV1xdf-Y

Mii11
3rd April 2016, 00:50
Voted. Bye ::ee

My guesses: Stockholm ::se and Rovaniemi ::fi

Mercury
3rd April 2016, 04:07
My guesses: Tegucigalpa and Antananarivo

Jukica
3rd April 2016, 13:58
I decided to extend the deadlines for both semi-finals to 23:59 CEST :D

(if you are on this list and you already voted / guessed or you didn't plan to, just ignore this reminder)

And a little reminder for standard voters: :D aardvark aletem cassio CPV4931 dezbee2008 Dutchball DutchESC ES2011 Fierro HEAON John1 MomoG Nicfedy Oshawott QwaarJet takeru theCONWEL theditz83 Tinchey tsegaye WhoKnows

And also for some of most active members who didn't guess in Coup D'Etat yet: 94ayd as78 Chorizo DaFlo @esfreak Jonaxh Mykola Nicholas123 Pretty In Pink SiXo Tomex18

Don't forget to vote in both Semi 1 and Semi 2, the deadline is tonight, 23:59 CEST and if you voted, don't forget to guess for winning of Coup D'Etat twist (with the hints) :D

Hint #1: It is a city (2 guesses allowed - YOU CAN GUESS IN ONLY ONE OF SEMIS)

CPV4931
3rd April 2016, 14:28
Thanks for the Reminder :-)

voted

zs1001
3rd April 2016, 14:34
Coup' guesses: Beiging and Tokyo

DaFlo
3rd April 2016, 14:37
Guesses: Bolgatanga & Oshogbo

Tinchey
3rd April 2016, 15:30
Bye Freddie.

theCONWEL
3rd April 2016, 16:10

theditz83
3rd April 2016, 16:18
Voted

dezbee2008
3rd April 2016, 16:58
Bye ::ee

My guesses: ::au Sydney and ::us New York

escfreak
3rd April 2016, 17:16
Guesses: Earp, Abbot

Jonaxh
3rd April 2016, 18:15
Coup' guesses: Lisbon and Luanda...

Tomex18
3rd April 2016, 20:48
Coup' guesses: Stockholm and Astana.

aardvark
3rd April 2016, 21:19
I can not possibly vote, as I don't want any of these 3 to leave :(

QwaarJet
3rd April 2016, 21:45
Azerbaijan please.

daniels1000
3rd April 2016, 22:23
::az xwave

cassio
4th April 2016, 00:14
voted

zs1001
4th April 2016, 00:48
xpray for ::hu

Romeo
4th April 2016, 00:55
Voted for my nomination :D

Jukica
4th April 2016, 01:05
Results time xcheer the song that is eliminated iiiisss: xshock

::az Azerbaijan 2016: Samra - Miracle

The new 4 nominated songs are: xcheer

So, congrats to all other songs on qualifying xcheer Power of Veto winner is megzpegz who will be PMed soon :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

And the new Coup D'Etat Guessing Game hint (guess the term I'm looking for ... and you can guess in only one of the semi-finals): xcheer

And to give you a bonus for 2nd Coup D'Etat round, everyone who will post guesses will have bigger chances to win HoH :D

zs1001
4th April 2016, 01:11
Thanks for saving ::hu :D There is no mira-mira-miracle anymore.

Guesses: Lima and Montreal

Jukica
4th April 2016, 01:15
I made a mistake with nominees (everything else is same) :/

The new 4 (not 3!) nominated songs are: xcheer

What means that we have double-elimination round like in Semi-Final 2 the last round

So, congrats to all other songs on qualifying xcheer Power of Veto winner is megzpegz who will be PMed soon :D

-----------------------------------------------------------

And the new Coup D'Etat Guessing Game hint (guess the term I'm looking for ... and you can guess in only one of the semi-finals): xcheer

And to give you a bonus for 2nd Coup D'Etat round, everyone who will post guesses will have bigger chances to win HoH :D

zs1001
4th April 2016, 01:19
Voted - This will be interesting round.

Nicholas123
4th April 2016, 01:21
Voted :mrgreen:

Chorizo
4th April 2016, 01:47
Moldova: What is dead may never die

My guesses: Cali and Winnipeg

Mii11
4th April 2016, 02:21
Nooo, why Moldova? Again? ;( Poor Lidia

Anyway, I hope it's time to say goodbye to ::me. It's literally the most awful thing I've ever heard.

My guesses: Rio de Janeiro ::br and San Francisco ::us

94ayd
4th April 2016, 03:39
::md seems to be the weakest both song- and vocal-wise, so goodbye. :mrgreen:

Mercury
4th April 2016, 04:51
Voted :) My guesses: Toronto and La Paz

ZoboCamel
4th April 2016, 07:21
Voted! Guessing Memphis and Miami.

kopachka
4th April 2016, 08:56
Voted!

Guesses: Daugavpils and Larnaca

Jonaxh
4th April 2016, 10:27
Voted!

Coup: Manaus and Cartagena

escfreak
4th April 2016, 12:13
Voted for ::mt

Guesses: San Ignacio, Santa Monica

Salmon
4th April 2016, 13:08
Wow, that's my three nominations up there, together with my favourite song this year xcrazy Surreal. Let's kick Moldova please, will ya?!

My guesses are Encarnación (Paraguay) and Veracruz (Mexico).

char
4th April 2016, 13:26

Katinka
4th April 2016, 14:38
Voted. Guesses: New York and Mexico City.

Tomex18
4th April 2016, 16:07
Guesses: Ushuaia (Argentina) and Barrow (USA).

VedatiNet
4th April 2016, 18:17
Voted

DaFlo
4th April 2016, 18:19
gurl bye zö

Dutchball
4th April 2016, 18:55
Voted. My guesses for Coup d'état are Brasilia and Cancun.

as78
4th April 2016, 22:05

as78
4th April 2016, 22:15
I'm always bad at guessing, but ok... xrofl2
my guesses: Juneau and Quito

QwaarJet
4th April 2016, 23:12
Time for Montenegro to go.

CPV4931
4th April 2016, 23:52
voted

Simon87
5th April 2016, 00:55
Voted

Jukica
5th April 2016, 00:58
The results will be posted as soon as I'll prepare everything :D

Jukica
5th April 2016, 01:20
The first eliminated song iiiisss: :o

So, Carrie, itola, kopachka, Mercury, Mii11, Mykola, Nicfedy, PeterLPZ, QwaarJet, Simon87, Tomex18, tsegaye, VedatiNet, virus666, WhoKnows - you are free to change your vote if you want to (same as in Semi 2, the poll will not be deleted until the end of the round) -> just click on Unvote next to number of voters (it is in white font) and vote for one of other 3 songs :D

Hint #3 for Coup D'Etat will wait a bit more (it will be posted on Tuesday morning when those who already guessed can guess again) because I wanna give people time to guess :D Don't forget to post your guesses if you didn't guess in Round 2 yet, everyone who will guess in current and future Coup D'Etat rounds will have more chances to win HoH / PoV

And the Heads of Household for first final round are: xcheer
kopachka
Jonaxh
DaFlo
Tomex18

They will be PMed in about 30-60 minutes

And yeah we have double-elimination again :D but I decided to spice things up a bit (at least for 1 round, maybe more :o) so, we will have 4 Heads of Household and 1 Power of Veto xcheer

Reminders will be posted in the morning with Coup D'Etat hint! :D

Jukica
5th April 2016, 10:45
Let's announce everything xcheer please check the full post (because there is sth. for everyone) and ignore the voting reminder if you already voted :D

Coup D'Etat:
COUP D'ETAT GUESSING GAME - HINTS (guess in this semi's thread the term I'm looking for):
Hint #3: Its population is lower than 500 000 (2 guesses allowed)
-> The prizes are big: the winner gets to nominate the songs he/she wants to in 1 round (most likely 3 songs) and all Coup D'Etat guessers have bigger chances to win Head of Household / Power of Veto (only for the round where they will guess) xcheer
Now, this means that all posts/guesses made from this post (and my last HoH announcement) will be counted for deciding of HoH for 2nd final round

So
as78 Chorizo DaFlo Dutchball escfreak Jonaxh Katinka kopachka Mercury Mii11 Salmon Tomex18 zs1001 ZoboCamel
you can guess now xcheer
And I'm calling some of active ESC BB players (if they want to join :D) -
94ayd aardvark Carrie ferret itola megzpegz Mykola Nicfedy Nicholas123 Pretty In Pink Simon87 VedatiNet virus666 WhoKnows

Reminders for voting:

blue00eyes cassio ChrisOL dezbee2008 djzssss ES2011 HEAON jlsj John1 Kaz lavieenrose midnightsun Oshawott renzo SaladBreak SiXo Steffan takeru Terence theCONWEL theditz83 TheLuflee Tinchey tsegaye VasilijeM @xygv

Deadline for voting is tonight, 22:59 CEST, so don't forget to vote :D

Kaz
5th April 2016, 12:37
Voted.

Mii11
5th April 2016, 12:52
I love all three songs but I have to vote for the worst one. Sorry ::mt

Guesses: Saskatoon ::ca or Florianópolis ::br

Salmon
5th April 2016, 13:45
The first eliminated song iiiisss: :o

So, Carrie, itola, kopachka, Mercury, Mii11, Mykola, Nicfedy, PeterLPZ, QwaarJet, Simon87, Tomex18, tsegaye, VedatiNet, virus666, WhoKnows - you are free to change your vote if you want to (same as in Semi 2, the poll will not be deleted until the end of the round) -> just click on Unvote next to number of voters (it is in white font) and vote for one of other 3 songs :D

So much for Montenegro. Thank you, Juki, for conveniently providing the list of people to kill.