PDA

View Full Version : K-pop Fiesta - Winners & Full Results page 34

Pages : [1] 2

tuorem
1st September 2015, 18:02
http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/142148kpop.jpg

The ESC-style game with strong Korean flavor!

Introduction

Hello everyone xwave I am Tuorem! After organizing my first ESC game ever a couple of months ago - called "Tuorem's party" - I planned to host a sort of "Koreanvision". As a Kpop fan, I think their music scene and performance format would suit the contest so well, so here it is! :D

-If you're a Kpop fan, then welcome and take part please! The more, the merrier! :D
-If you don't know anything about Kpop but you are curious about it, then come get an insight of this catchy and colourful world! :)
-If you're not that interested in that music, you may still want to vote by considering this game as another ESC-style game. :p

For that very first edition, I wanted every side of Kpop to be represented: Pop, "Hardcore" Pop, ballad, cutesy, sexy... But as there are way too many artists out there to have an overall picture of the Korean music, I decided to pick arbitrarily 60 acts to begin with. I guess every degree of fame and type of formation is represented: superstars and rookies, boy groups, girl groups, duets, solo artists, sub-units... As for songs, I chose tunes of differents years that I find rather major in their respective discographies, so don't shoot me if your favourite song is not there.

We'll see together how this game will turn out eventually, this is meant to be fun first and foremost, so I hope you'll join the fiesta! xcheer

General rules

The game will be divided into two like the picture below:

http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/236224Kpophotel.jpg
-With 60 acts in total, 6 quarter finals of 10 songs will be held. The top 5 of each quarter final will advance to the semis of the upper level and will have a chance to win the whole game. The bottom 5 won't be able to win, however they will advance to their own semis in lower level with the hope of winning honorary prizes in the little final.

-In both levels, 3 semi finals of 10 songs will be held. The top 5 of each semi final will advance to the final (grand final or little final depending on the level) while the bottom 5 is eliminated once and for all of the game.

-In the grand final, 15 acts will fight to reach the top 3 since there is not one winner but three. The most voted song will get a gold medal, the second one will get a silver medal and the third one will get a bronze medal ;)

-In the little final, 15 acts will fight to reach the top 3 since there is not one honorary winner but three. The most voted song will get a gold-plated medal, the second one will get an iron medal and the third one will get a chocolate medal :D

-To vote in quarter finals, semi finals and finals, all you have to do is send me your full ranking as follows 12; 10; 8; 7; 6; 5; 4; 3; 2; 1 pts by PM within the expected time frame.

-Everyone can vote.

-No bullsh*t and no juries this time: all points received will be added together and the most voted songs will advance to the next stage.

-If I get less than five votes during a round, an additional randomized vote will be added to the results (to create a little bit of drama!), as if the host city of the round wanted to vote too :p

- The deadline set for each round is 5 day long. So relax, take a seat, watch the performances, make your own ranking, let it sink in for a little while and send me your votes by PM before the end of the deadline!

-In case of tie, the song with the most 12pts will win the fight (or 10pts, 8pts, etc. if there is no 12pts).

-I will reveal the results of the quarter finals at the end of the game because it's not an eliminatory stage. During semi finals, results with points will be revealed, only the titles of the songs that are still in competition won't be shown.

-Before each result show, I will need someone to pick five numbers between 1 and 30 in order to give a random slot to each song in the semis of upper level and lower level. A number can't be used twice. I'll remind you in time the remaining numbers. The same procedure will apply for the finals (numbers ranging from 1 to 15).

Little final results

01. Girl's Generation - "The Boys" 42pts (gold-plated medal)
02. D.Holic - "Chewy" 40pts (iron medal)
03. EXID - "Ah Yeah" 38pts (chocolate medal)
04. 4L - "Move" 37pts
05. Gain - "Paradise Lost" 35pts (17)
06. Jooyoung (with Hyolyn) - "Erase" 35pts (15)
07. BoA - "Kiss My Lips" 35pts (13)
08. Hyolyn - "Lonely" 32pts
09. K.Will - "Please Don't..." 31pts (17)
10. Sunmi - "24 Hours" 31pts (15)
11. D&E - "Growing Pains" 29pts (15)
12. Infinite - "Destiny" 29pts (9)
13. SPEED - "What U" 27pts
14. SISTAR - "Alone" 26pts
15. CLC - "Pepe" 25pts

https://seoulmanjonathan.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/seoul-skyline.jpg

lavieenrose
1st September 2015, 18:25
There's a lot of K-Pop that I enjoy, so I'd be thrilled to take part! :D

tuorem
1st September 2015, 18:27
There's a lot of K-Pop that I enjoy, so I'd be thrilled to take part! :D

Yay xcheer thank you. We are currently 4 people at the moment. :) I hope some more people will join so that we can make this work.

EscGeek
1st September 2015, 19:01
Out of korean music i only know Psy's music and a few random hits with a lot of views on youtube xshrug

tuorem
1st September 2015, 19:03
Out of korean music i only know Psy's music and a few random hits with a lot of views on youtube xshrug

That's fine, I mean Psy is definitely not the best symbol one must remember of Korean music :) but if you want to discover Kpop a little bit, then be my guest! I included lots of hits in the lineup. Imo it's very catchy, there are visuals and choreographies...

That's why I made short rounds, so that no one becomes afraid of the amount of songs.

EscGeek
1st September 2015, 19:20
I mean Psy is definitely not the best symbol one must remember of Korean music :)

But he's the only korean artist i came acros so far,that "made" me listen to all of his hits :rolleyes:

I'll be checking this thread regularly xup

tuorem
1st September 2015, 19:25
But he's the only korean artist i came acros so far,that "made" me listen to all of his hits :rolleyes:

I'll be checking this thread regularly xup

I know right, he does his stuff with his style and I respect that. :) But Korea has lots of other amazing artists and songs.

If this game starts one day (provided we're enough people), then feel free to listen to the lineups I'll upload little by little. :) Maybe you'll want to vote at that time.

EDC0708
1st September 2015, 19:37
I'd be interested, I don't know much about k-pop either, but am interested to learn!

tuorem
1st September 2015, 19:40
I'd be interested, I don't know much about k-pop either, but am interested to learn!

Welcome dear xkiss I guess it'll be a funny way to get to know more about their music if you're not familiar with it. :) Remember you'll be able to vote whenever you want, you're not obliged to do anything. It's just for fun ;)

AdelAdel
1st September 2015, 19:46
Oh, yeah, it's happening xcheer

tuorem
1st September 2015, 19:49
Oh, yeah, it's happening xcheer

We are five potential participants at the moment. I'll wait for more feedbacks, who knows? :D xcheer

ElRuso
1st September 2015, 20:59
Ok, I don't know much about K-Pop, but I'm sure it would be an interesting game. Count me in:D

AdelAdel
1st September 2015, 21:01
We are five potential participants at the moment. I'll wait for more feedbacks, who knows? :D xcheer

I hope we'll have at least 15 participants...

tuorem
1st September 2015, 21:28
Ok, I don't know much about K-Pop, but I'm sure it would be an interesting game. Count me in:D

Yay :) Thank you for joining xkiss

I hope we'll have at least 15 participants...

You are very optimistic! I did have 15 participants at best with my ESC game last time, so... 10 would be already a victory imo :lol:

AdelAdel
1st September 2015, 21:36
You are very optimistic! I did have 15 participants at best with my ESC game last time, so... 10 would be already a victory imo :lol:

Really? :lol: I thought that 15 would be a decent number - note how I say "decent" and not "great"... But, considering that anyone can vote, I don't mean 15 regular participants, just 15 random participants every quarter / semi / etc.

tuorem
1st September 2015, 21:42
Really? :lol: I thought that 15 would be a decent number - note how I say "decent" and not "great"... But, considering that anyone can vote, I don't mean 15 regular participants, just 15 random participants every quarter / semi / etc.

I know that's not a high number, games here don't have that much participants compared with WV and NSC :)
However, I hope some people will randomly come vote too. But if we have 8 to 10 people to start, it wouldn't be that bad, as I said in my presentation, Kpop is kind of "niche" on the forum, so I don't expect many people to gladly want to take part :( We are six at the moment.

Hele.
1st September 2015, 21:54
I do not know much about K-Pop so it will be fun to explore something new! xcheer Especially with you as tutor tuorem! xkiss

tuorem
1st September 2015, 22:24
I do not know much about K-Pop so it will be fun to explore something new! xcheer Especially with you as tutor tuorem! xkiss

Aww Hele. xheart xkiss Thank you so much for your support!
I know it's not very exciting when a game is focused on a music scene one doesn't know. Hopefully, you'll have fun voting and discovering a little bit their pop music. Maybe you will even find one or two songs you will still listen to afterwards :)

Hele.
1st September 2015, 23:13
Aww Hele. xheart xkiss Thank you so much for your support!
I know it's not very exciting when a game is focused on a music scene one doesn't know. Hopefully, you'll have fun voting and discovering a little bit their pop music. Maybe you will even find one or two songs you will still listen to afterwards :)

xheart

Totally contrary about bolded part! It is actually much more exciting! Most of times I played some games, spin-offs that at first looked non attractive because I didn't know them...it was so excited to find something I like on those scenes! In the end of process I would be so happy with finding something I actually like and more excited than situation in which I would send something "in normal circumstances"! xcheer

nekoisneko
2nd September 2015, 03:27
http://orig06.deviantart.net/f5bb/f/2015/177/2/1/ron_paul_its_happening1_by_l4p1s_l4zul1-d8yuz2q.gif

Time to send slutty K-pop

tuorem
2nd September 2015, 12:39
We are currently seven potential participants. For the game to start, it would be nice to have 2-3 more people.
If you don't mind Kpop, then please let me know xcheer

tuorem
2nd September 2015, 20:29
Ok guys, the game will most likely start on Friday 4th. Any voter is still welcome obviously, but if we wait for too long people who may not say hello here, we'll just waste our time.

News:

-In terms of deadline for each round, do you prefer 4 or 5 days to vote? With 4 days, the game will last a little bit less than 2 months while with 5 days, it'll be more spread out.

-In case of tie, the song with the most 12pts will win the fight (or 10pts, 8pts, etc. if there is no 12pts).

-I will reveal the results of the quarter finals at the end of the game because it's not an eliminatory stage. During semi finals, results with points will be revealed, only the titles of the songs that are still in competition won't be shown.

-Before each result show, I will need someone to pick five numbers between 1 and 30 in order to give a random slot to each song in the semis of upper level and lower level. A number can't be used twice. I'll remind you in time the remaining numbers. The same procedure will apply for the finals (numbers ranging from 1 to 15).

AdelAdel
2nd September 2015, 21:09
Considering the low number of potential participants, I think that it'd be better to give 5 days - there's always a slightly higher chance that more people will vote.

AshleyWright
2nd September 2015, 21:17
Thank you for the invite, however I am very busy at the moment and don't have any time for extra games i'm afraid. Otherwise I would join. :D

tuorem
2nd September 2015, 23:22
Considering the low number of potential participants, I think that it'd be better to give 5 days - there's always a slightly higher chance that more people will vote.

Ok, let's go for 5 days then.

nekoisneko
3rd September 2015, 11:14
OMG It's started! :O :O :O

tuorem
3rd September 2015, 11:47
OMG It's started! :O :O :O

Finally :lol: Some of us have been waiting for it, even I started losing hope at some point :D
I hope popavapeur will return to the forum soon, he is into K-pop as well. :) We need all the help we can get.

AdelAdel
4th September 2015, 01:03
No new participants? Wow, of all the members you mentioned in the 1st post only a few posted here... Call me pessimistic, but I can't see this happening :(

tuorem
4th September 2015, 01:06
No new participants? Wow, of all the members you mentioned in the 1st post only a few posted here... Call me pessimistic, but I can't see this happening :(

I told you :lol: but I can't imagine cancelling now, we are seven people at the moment. As you said, maybe some members will join once the game has started. :) If everyone prefers cancelling however, I won't go against the majority.

AdelAdel
4th September 2015, 01:09
I told you :lol: but I can't imagine cancelling now, we are seven people at the moment. As you said, maybe some will join once the game has started. :)

Gosh, it reminds me of the Asian contest on the rival forum... There were many times people tried to get it revived and they never succeeded...

tuorem
4th September 2015, 01:14
Gosh, it reminds me of the Asian contest on the rival forum... There were many times people tried to get it revived and they never succeeded...

Ok, tomorrow I'll ask the seven courageous people who were willing to participate if they still want this game to start.

AdelAdel
4th September 2015, 01:17
Ok, tomorrow I'll ask the seven courageous people who were willing to participate if they still want this game to start.

Well, even if this game doesn't start you can always send PMs with links to songs to those interested in K-Pop :)

tuorem
4th September 2015, 11:51
AdelAdel nekoisneko lavieenrose ElRuso Hele. EDC0708

Hi guys! xwave I'd like you to confirm your participation once again if you truly want to take part. Seems like we won't be many more, so I'll start the game today if you're still interested. We're seven and that doesn't bother me to organize this game, but as AdelAdel said, I want to make sure I won't end up with two voters eventually. :)

It's ok if you changed your mind by the way, just let me know.

EDC0708
4th September 2015, 12:08
I'll participate! :)

nekoisneko
4th September 2015, 12:28
I'll participate! :3

AdelAdel
4th September 2015, 14:17
Confirming participation.

Hele.
4th September 2015, 14:35
Of course I'm in! xcheer

ElRuso
4th September 2015, 17:26
I'm in.

tuorem
4th September 2015, 18:57
Alright, I'm sure lavieenrose will confirm as well, so it's only a matter of time before the game starts and the first quarter final opens.

I've made a recap video for the occasion, so feel free to use it again and again :)

I'll let you know when everything is ready. xcheer

tuorem
4th September 2015, 19:42
The game is officially open! xcheer

You have until Wednesday to vote in the first Quarter Final. I hope you will all enjoy this!
I'm looking forward to your votes and reactions, especially those of you guys who don't know much about K-pop. xcheer

tuorem
4th September 2015, 19:52
I forgot to add that the quarter finals are crucial since only the top 5 of each round will have a chance to win the whole game (in the uppel level, cf map in first post). ;)
The bottom 5 will have however the opportunity to win a honorary prize in their respective semis and final (in lower level)

AdelAdel
4th September 2015, 20:04
tuorem

I have a question - why don't you use the official music videos instead of live performances?

tuorem
4th September 2015, 20:06
I have a question - why don't you use the official music videos instead of live performances?

Because that way it looks more like a real show :) Makes one focus on music and performance rather than images and stories. Makes it more equal as well between rich and not-so-rich companies :)

AdelAdel
4th September 2015, 20:07
Because that way it looks more like a real show :) Makes one focus on music and performance rather than images and stories.

But live performances have usual worse quality and it should be the song that's most important, and not the video...

tuorem
4th September 2015, 20:11
But live performances have usual worse quality and it should be the song that's most important, and not the video...

That's right but I guess I've found some good quality performances there. I'm pretty sure people will vote for the songs, as Korean idols do have lots of staged performances, one should use it. :D

AdelAdel
4th September 2015, 20:17
Ok, I voted. I already knew 6 of these songs before. I see that you're mainly into the mainstream kind of K-Pop xcrazy

tuorem
4th September 2015, 21:25
Ok, I voted. I already knew 6 of these songs before. I see that you're mainly into the mainstream kind of K-Pop xcrazy

Yes, because one almost always start with mainstream music. And as I wanted to use broadcasted live performances, artists couldn't be too confidential.

nekoisneko
5th September 2015, 03:21
I know almost all songs (I know all performers :"D ).... xhmmm

hahahhahahaha

I think poriel should see this game :'D

tuorem
7th September 2015, 15:24
Only 3 voters so far and two days left before the deadline ends.
Please do not forget to cast your votes xcheer

AdelAdel
7th September 2015, 16:11
Only 3 voters so far and two days left before the deadline ends.

xcrazy
And I wanted 10 participants at least xrofl3

tuorem
7th September 2015, 16:19
xcrazy
And I wanted 10 participants at least xrofl3

There may be 9 at best :mrgreen: we'll have to wait and see

tuorem
8th September 2015, 15:59
Only one day and a few hours left to vote guys xcheer

Here is a reminder ElRuso Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko

Other voters are welcome. Thanks to those who voted already xheart

tuorem
9th September 2015, 14:49
Six hours left before the deadline ends :)
Make sure you vote in time, it could totally change the outcome! xcheer

nekoisneko
9th September 2015, 17:50
voted :D

it's so obvious for my 12 pts in this 1st Quarter Final :mrgreen:

nekoisneko
9th September 2015, 18:22
oh also, this game lacks of K-indie IOTAP

but wait,

this is Kpop fiesta, not K-indie fiesta :lol:

*Having K-indie song in the game would be amazing xpray

tuorem
9th September 2015, 21:14
Voting lines are closed! Results to be revealed in a little while. xcheer

By the way, if someone is around, I would like you to choose 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 30. Those numbers will determine the slots that will be given to each act of this quarter final in the semi finals (of both upper and lower levels).

tuorem
9th September 2015, 21:53
Ok, results are about to be revealed. Sorry for the inconvenience, I received last minute votes, which means a total of 7 voters have cast their votes this time! xcheer Thank you so much!

Out of the 10 acts that competed in this first quarter final, what are the 5 most voted ones? Remember this stage will decide which 5 acts will still have a chance of winning this game (top 5) and which 5 acts won't but will still be able to fight for a honorary prize in the little final (bottom 5).

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/50131230QF.jpg

tuorem
9th September 2015, 21:56
Let's now discover who were the 5 most voted acts of the round...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/284361QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=284361QF1.jpg)

tuorem
9th September 2015, 21:58
This first act to go to the upper level is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/552611QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=552611QF2.jpg)

tuorem
9th September 2015, 21:59
The second act that you most voted for is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/692664QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=692664QF3.jpg)

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:00
The third act that will join the first two is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/366465QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=366465QF4.jpg)

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:01
The fourth act to qualify for uppel level is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/568310QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=568310QF5.jpg)

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:02
There are still 6 acts there but only one place left to access upper level. Who will be the last Lucky act of this round to get through?

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:03
The fifth and last act is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/439748QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=439748QF6.jpg)

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:07
Here is the full ranking with corresponding points. Please not that all the names aren't visible since this is not an eliminatory stage.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/238649QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=238649QF7.jpg)

The acts that haven't been named will move on to the semi finals of the lower level, where they can still fight for a place in the little final and win a honorary prize.
The acts named above in the enveloppes will move on to the semi finals of the upper level, these have a chance to win this game by fighting for a place in the grand final.

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:09
So here it is! The second quarter final will feature 10 new acts and will open tonight. :)

I'm still waiting for a kind soul to give me 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 30 please, so that I can allocate slots to the qualifiers. ;)

Hele.
9th September 2015, 22:12
Oh my! On one moment I thought my really BIGGEST favorite didn't make it through as I couldn't read name of the song on envelopes but in the realized name of artists were announced! xrollinglol So happy Paradise made it! I liked all songs, but this I surely will listen again! Also, amazing performances by all acts! xcheer

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:19
Oh my! On one moment I thought my really BIGGEST favorite didn't make it through as I couldn't read name of the song on envelopes but in the realized name of artists were announced! xrollinglol So happy Paradise made it! I liked all songs, but this I surely will listen again! Also, amazing performances by all acts! xcheer

I'm glad you liked the lineup :) Yes, sorry I just wrote the name of the artists :oops: Indeed "Paradise" made it!

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:20
Hele. Would you help me with numbers? I just need 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 30. :)

tuorem
9th September 2015, 22:29
The second quarter final is up xcheer

Enjoy the music, don't forget to use the recap video. You can vote until Monday, 14th, 21:00CET. :)

Hele.
10th September 2015, 02:35
Hele. Would you help me with numbers? I just need 5 numbers ranging from 1 to 30. :)

Sorry, I went :(

nekoisneko
10th September 2015, 04:21
Woooo T-ara and Dia got through xcheer

not happy with the rest

tuorem
10th September 2015, 19:47
Sorry, I went :(

It's ok :) I guess I should ask to divide every number from 1 to 30 into 6 series of 5 numbers. As no one did it, would you be so kind to do it? :) So that I won't have to ask anymore.

tuorem
11th September 2015, 17:19
You have three days to vote guys :)

Take your time to make your perfect ranking but do not forget the deadline: Monday, 14th, 21:00 CET! xcheer

AdelAdel
11th September 2015, 17:39
4/5 of my favorites got through, so yay xcheer
From the 2nd quarter, I only know 3 songs...

tuorem
11th September 2015, 17:46
4/5 of my favorites got through, so yay xcheer
From the 2nd quarter, I only know 3 songs...

Which ones do you know? :)

AdelAdel
11th September 2015, 17:48
Which ones do you know? :)

Exo-K, Red Velvet, Bigbang. Curious fact - this is the only Bigbang song I like, so I'm glad you put this one instead of any other :lol:

tuorem
11th September 2015, 17:54
Curious fact - this is the only Bigbang song I like, so I'm glad you put this one instead of any other :lol:

Well, that was based on luck really since I was hesitating between this and another one. :mrgreen: At least, you'll have a song that you like in this round :)

tuorem
11th September 2015, 18:33
edit

Hele.
11th September 2015, 19:20
It's ok :) I guess I should ask to divide every number from 1 to 30 into 6 series of 5 numbers. As no one did it, would you be so kind to do it? :) So that I won't have to ask anymore.

I did it using random.org :D

14, 12, 8, 13, 10
1, 25, 19, 9, 24
5, 3, 29, 11, 4
27, 30, 23, 17, 18
21, 7, 16, 26, 20
28, 2, 6, 15, 22

tuorem
12th September 2015, 00:38
I messed up with my own pieces of information :? here are the true slots given to the acts of the first quarter final in the semis.

Ailee will perform 9th in the first semi final (upper level)
Apink will perform 5th in the second semi final (upper level)
Dia will perform 8th in the second semi final (upper level)
MBLAQ will perform 1st in the third semi final (upper level)
T-ara will perform 8th in the third semi final (upper level)

Sunmi will perform 1st in the first semi final (lower level)
AOA will perform 2nd in the first semi final (lower level)
SPEED will perform 10th in the first semi final (lower level)
Super Junior will perform 4th in the second semi final (lower level)
SISTAR will perform 8th in the third semi final (lower level)

now that's better xcheer

AdelAdel
12th September 2015, 09:34
Voted in the 2nd quarter - this one was much better than the 1st one, although my favorite from the 1st one was still better than my favorite from this one :p

tuorem
12th September 2015, 19:43
4 voters have cast their votes at the moment and the scores are very tight, like in the first quarter final. So do not forget to vote, have a say in the outcome because you can truly make a difference. :) You still have two days to do so!

Here is a reminder for past voters: EDC0708 ElRuso Hele.
Maybe lavieenrose will be interested in voting in this round ;)

Any new voter is welcome of course, all you have to do is send me your ESC-style ranking by PM before Monday, 14th, 21:00 CET xcheer

tuorem
13th September 2015, 17:25
5 voters and 28 hours left to vote!! xcheer

The more votes I receive, the tighter the results :D That's interesting.

Feel free to have a say in the outcome of this quarter final, for most songs you may increase their chances of qualifying.

tuorem
14th September 2015, 15:36
Five hours left before the deadline of this quarter final ends!! :)

Hurry up if you'd like to vote!

nekoisneko
14th September 2015, 18:02
I just want to comment that my top pointer has better live performance video :P

#stillwaitingforK-Indie #don'tstopbelieving #orK-Rockwouldbegoodaswell #hashtag

tuorem
14th September 2015, 19:12
"Time is ticking and you keep thinking that you are tricking your heart, so don't forget to vote" :D (2 hours left!)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:08
The voting period is now over, stay tuned for the results of this quarter final xcheer

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:28
Results are about to be revealed.

Remember that the top 5 of this quarter final will qualify for the semis of the upper level and will be able to win the whole game. On the contrary, the bottom 5 will advance to the semis of the lowel level where they will still be able to win a honorary prize.

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:30
Here are the 10 acts that competed in this 2nd quarter final. Who will be Lucky enough to go to the upper level?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/80014911QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=80014911QF.jpg)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:33
Here are the envelopes! Let's get to it!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/683490QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=683490QF1.jpg)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:33
The first act to qualify is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/885118QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=885118QF2.jpg)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:34
The second act that goes through is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/575042QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=575042QF3.jpg)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:36
The third act that'll advance to the upper level is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/898861QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=898861QF4.jpg)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:37
The fourth act that you most voted for is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/526599QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=526599QF5.jpg)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:39
And finally, out of the six remaining acts, who will have the honor to join the other Lucky ones?...

It is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/169862QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=169862QF6.jpg)

tuorem
14th September 2015, 21:43
We now have the names of the five acts that will advance to the upper level and join the qualifiers of the 1st quarter final in the semis. The acts that haven't been named tonight didn't receive enough support to get there, however they will join the non-qualifiers of the 1st quarter final in the semis of the lower level.

Here is the ranking with points. Please note that there isn't any name since this stage wasn't eliminatory. As I told you the results were quite short.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/504482QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=504482QF7.jpg)

The next quarter final will open very soon tonight! xcheer By the way, thank you to all the voters! xheart

AdelAdel
14th September 2015, 22:02
Only 2 of my top 5 qualified IOTAP

tuorem
14th September 2015, 22:03
The third quarter final is open!! xcheer

You can vote until Saturday, 19th, 21:00 CET!! :)

AdelAdel
14th September 2015, 22:13
Whoa, this time I know 9 out of 10 songs :o
This has the be the worst Stellar song ever -.-

tuorem
14th September 2015, 22:15
Whoa, this time I know 9 out of 10 songs :o
This has the be the worst Stellar song ever -.-

Which one you don't know?
Well, tastes differ, I think it's one of Stellar's best effort :lol:

AdelAdel
14th September 2015, 22:20
Which one you don't know?
Well, tastes differ, I think it's one of Stellar's best effort :lol:

Well, the Stellar one... I didn't know that one (past tense, because I do know it now (not sure if it's a good thing, though :lol:))
Yeah, they differ a lot -.- My favorite is "Study".

tuorem
14th September 2015, 22:37
Well, the Stellar one... I didn't know that one (past tense, because I do know it now (not sure if it's a good thing, though :lol:))
Yeah, they differ a lot -.- My favorite is "Study".

That's fine because I've noticed Stellar's listeners are loving either their past "cute" material or their recent sexy songs. Very few like both :D it's indeed not quite the style visually and musically.

tuorem
14th September 2015, 22:46
Ok, here are the slots given to all the acts of the second quarter final for the semis (according to the random numbers provided by Hele :))

Dal Shabet will perform 4th in semi final 1 (upper level)
Red Velvet will perform 9th in semi final 2 (upper level)
Girl's Day will perform 2nd in semi final 3 (upper level)
Shin Bora will perform 5th in semi final 3 (upper level)
Brown Eyed Girls will perform 10th in semi final 3 (upper level)

D&E will perform 9th in semi final 1 (lower level)
UNIQ will perform 9th in semi final 2 (lower level)
HA:TFELT will perform 10th in semi final 2 (lower level)
BIGBANG will perform 6th in semi final 3 (lower level)
EXO-K will perform 9th in semi final 3 (lower level)

AdelAdel
14th September 2015, 22:48
So, tuorem, how many voters this time?

tuorem
14th September 2015, 22:51
So, tuorem, how many voters this time?

There were five voters this time (that is two less voters than for the first quarter final), I need to consider that after the results of this new QF to see if it's a one-time decrease or a permanent one. We'll see.

AdelAdel
14th September 2015, 22:58
There were five voters this time (that is two less voters than for the first quarter final), I need to consider that after the results of this new QF to see if it's a one-time decrease or a permanent one. We'll see.

Oh boy... I think that the only way a K-pop game would have dozens of voters is if it was held on a Korean forum :lol:

tuorem
14th September 2015, 23:46
Oh boy... I think that the only way a K-pop game would have dozens of voters is if it was held on a Korean forum :lol:

I know right, but I don't regret organizing it. :) I wanted to do it without even knowing if there would be people interested in such a game.So five people isn't a disaster, if it there only the two of us, then yes it'd be super sad :lol: I hope the people who missed that round will be able to vote this time.

AdelAdel
15th September 2015, 00:25
I know right, but I don't regret organizing it. :) I wanted to do it without even knowing if there would be people interested in such a game.So five people isn't a disaster, if it there only the two of us, then yes it'd be super sad :lol: I hope the people who missed that round will be able to vote this time.

It's strange how many K-pop fans on this forum don't care about this game, and the lack of time isn't even an issue - they should know most of these songs already! You're not exactly sending unknown stuff. Didn't you send PMs to around 20 people who admitted of being K-pop fans?

tuorem
15th September 2015, 00:43
It's strange how many K-pop fans on this forum don't care about this game, and the lack of time isn't even an issue - they should know most of these songs already! You're not exactly sending unknown stuff. Didn't you send PMs to around 20 people who admitted of being K-pop fans?

Yes, I did send them PMs. Some didn't even answer, but what can I do? xshrug I won't force them to join. They don't really care I guess.
That's a shame because that would indeed increase greatly the number of voters.

nekoisneko
15th September 2015, 15:04
NOOOOOOOO

HA:TFELT xcry xcry xcry xcry

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

tuorem
15th September 2015, 18:43
NOOOOOOOO

HA:TFELT xcry xcry xcry xcry

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I know :( but she still has a chance to win a honorary prize in lower level :) provided she qualifies in her semi.

tuorem
15th September 2015, 18:46
Three voters (including a newcomer xcheer) have cast their votes so far! Don't forget to vote, you have until Saturday, 19th, 21:00 CET to do so.

tuorem
17th September 2015, 10:45
Three days left to vote in 3rd quarter final guys! :)

Here is a reminder EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko

Feel free to cast your votes!

Any new voter is welcome xcheer

tuorem
18th September 2015, 14:02
Deadline ends tomorrow :)

Acts of 3rd quarter final need your loooove! xheart So please vote when you have the time to do so.

tuorem
19th September 2015, 19:57
Six voters and only one hour to vote xcheer

If you planned to vote, then hurry up! :)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:00
Voting lines are closed, results will be revealed in a little while :D

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:16
Results are ready xcheer

As always, please keep in mind that the top 5 of this quarter final will advance to the semi finals of the upper level. Those will still have a chance to win the whole game. On the contrary, the bottom 5 will advance to the semi of the lower level (cf. draw in first post) where they will still be able to win a honorary prize for their performance (despite they already "lost" the game).

The acts shown below were competing in this quarter final:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/80558347QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=80558347QF.jpg)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:18
So who will officially qualify in a few minutes?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/807954QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=807954QF1.jpg)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:20
Qualifiers are revealed in random order, as always.

The first act to get through is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/597033QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=597033QF2.jpg)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:21
The second qualifier is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/573139QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=573139QF3.jpg)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:22
The third act to qualify is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/863699QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=863699QF4.jpg)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:24
Only two places left...

The fourth most voted act is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/416327QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=416327QF5.jpg)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:25
And finally the fifth and last act to make it to the upper level is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/114122QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=114122QF6.jpg)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:30
Here is the full ranking with points. Ironically, I'm quite thrilled with the voting because the points were extremely spread out, almost anything could have happened for the "middle-scoreboard" places. Please note there aren't any name since this isn't a real eliminatory stage.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/809781QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=809781QF7.jpg)

Again, thank you to all the voters xheart Thanks for your dedication, this game isn't an easy road due to lack of votes, but thanks to you it's running xcheer

Slots of all acts to be revealed soon
4th quarter final on its way :)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:50
Here are the slots given to all the acts of the 3rd quarter final in their respective semi finals :)

TVXQ will perform 3rd in semi final 1 (upper level)
Puer Kim will perform 7th in semi final 1 (upper level)
VIXX will perform 8th in semi final 1 (upper level)
STELLAR will perform 4th in semi final 2 (upper level)
TTS will perform 7th in semi final 2 (upper level)

Taeyang will perform 3rd in semi final 1 (lower level)
2NE1 will perform 6th in semi final 1 (lower level)
Jimin Park will perform 1st in semi final 2 (lower level)
CLC will perform 3rd in semi final 2 (lower level)
EXID will perform 2nd in semi final 3 (lower level)

tuorem
19th September 2015, 21:59
The fourth quarter final is open xcheer xcheer

Remember that you can vote until Thursday, 24th, 21:00 CET

Have a nice evening guys :)

nekoisneko
20th September 2015, 05:37
ah uhmmm,

Is it really ok to have Ji Yeon in this quarter final? because she's T-ARA member and T-ARA is already in the upper level xthink

(I know this is only an online contest, but shouldn't we keep it as real as possible? :P )

AdelAdel
20th September 2015, 12:21
But of course my bottom 2 made it xcrazy
Oh well, at least my 12 made it xcheer

Hele.
20th September 2015, 16:26
Ohhh nooooooooooooooo! My top 2! xcry1 xcry1

tuorem
20th September 2015, 19:48
ah uhmmm,

Is it really ok to have Ji Yeon in this quarter final? because she's T-ARA member and T-ARA is already in the upper level xthink

(I know this is only an online contest, but shouldn't we keep it as real as possible? :P )

Actually, that makes sense since I made a difference between musical formations: boy groups, girl groups, solo works, duets; which means it's ok to have a song from a group and then a song of one particular member/sub-unit (as long as it's solo work) or a duet with someone else. You'll have two other examples of that situation in the game. For instance, two songs labelled as T-ara wouldn't have been allowed.

That's why we also had "Super Junior" in semi 1 and "D&E" - who are two members of the group making a duet (sub-unit) - in semi 2.

tuorem
22nd September 2015, 12:02
Only two voters so far and a little bit more than two days left to vote in this 4th quarter final.

Here are some reminders for voters of past rounds: EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. nekoisneko Ringdalen and lavieenrose :mrgreen:

Any new voter is welcome :)

Ringdalen
22nd September 2015, 12:06
Only two voters so far and a little bit more than two days left to vote in this 4th quarter final.

Here are some reminders for voters of past rounds: EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. nekoisneko Ringdalen and lavieenrose :mrgreen:

Any new voter is welcome :)

ill try to find time.

Just have to prioritize work & school today.

tuorem
22nd September 2015, 23:40
ill try to find time.

Just have to prioritize work & school today.

Do what you must do. ;) As I told you, vote whenever you can, it's all fine for me.

tuorem
23rd September 2015, 21:23
4 voters at the moment and 24 hours left to vote xcheer

As philosopher Aminata said: "Your vooooote revives my souuuuul" :mrgreen: This game needs to be vote injected!

Don't forget to vote before it's too late ;)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 17:51
4 hours left before the deadline ends. :)

If a fifth voter does not show up by that time, I'll be obliged to resort to a random fifth vote, as written in the rules when there are less than five voters. So express yourself if you don't want a computer to choose for you :)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:06
The voting period is over and only 4 people voted eventually. As written in the rules, as there are less than five voters, the audience of Paramaribo - the host city of this quarter final - is entitled to cast its own votes. Which means it will represent 1/5 of the outcome, like any other voter.

Results to come in a little while.

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:33
Results are ready :D
Remember that the top 5 of the QF will advance to the semis of the upper level and will still have the chance to win the game. On the contrary, the bottom 5 will advance to the semis of the lower level where they will be able to win a honorary prize for their performance.
The qualifiers will be revealed in random order, as always. :)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:34
Here are the acts that competed in this quarter final:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/20310573QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=20310573QF.jpg)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:35
And here are the five enveloppes! Who will get through?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/360377QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=360377QF1.jpg)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:36
The first act to go to the upper level is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/618833QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=618833QF2.jpg)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:37
The second Lucky act is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/760736QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=760736QF3.jpg)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:39
The third most voted act is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/385131QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=385131QF4.jpg)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:40
The fourth act is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/915797QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=915797QF5.jpg)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:41
And finally one place left for six potential qualifiers... who will be the one...

It is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/529578QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=529578QF6.jpg)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 21:44
Here is the full ranking with points. There are no names since this stage wasn't truly eliminatory. :)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/902462QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=902462QF7.jpg)

Thanks to the voters, I know this round was quite tricky since it occurred during the beginning of the week. You'll have at least the weekend for the next round (to be uploaded tonight xcheer).

I will reveal the slots given the acts of this QF tonight as well. Stay tuned! :)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 22:09
Here are the slots given to all the acts of the fourth quarter final in their respective semis

Ji Yeon will perform 1st in semi final 1 (upper level)
4MINUTE will perform 6th in semi final 1 (upper level)
Oh My Girl will perform 3rd in semi final 2 (upper level)
B.A.P will perform 10th in semi final 2 (upper level)
Rainbow Blaxx will perform 4th in semi final 3 (upper level)

K.Will will perform 2nd in semi final 2 (lower level)
BTOB will perform 6th in semi final 2 (lower level)
Gain will perform 7th in semi final 2 (lower level)
Cross Gene will perform 1st in semi final 3 (lower level)
Infinite will perform 4th in semi final 3 (lower level)

tuorem
24th September 2015, 22:20
5th quarter final is open xcheer

You have five days to vote, that is until Tuesday 29th, 21:00 CET :)

Have a nice evening and thank you for your support!

tuorem
26th September 2015, 17:14
3 voters have already cast their votes, make sure you will as well :)

Tuesday, 29th, 21:00 CET is the deadline. Tomorrow, I'll send reminders for past voters.

If you are new to the game, all you have to do is send me your esc-style ranking of the songs by PM. ;)

tuorem
27th September 2015, 19:30
Reminders guys xcheer

ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko Ringdalen

Feel free to have a say in the outcome of this second-to-last quarter final :)

Ringdalen
27th September 2015, 19:33
Reminders guys xcheer

ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko Ringdalen

Feel free to have a say in the outcome of this second-to-last quarter final :)

checked out some of the songs and 2 of them are now in my training playlist on spotify :D

Will vote soon :D

tuorem
27th September 2015, 19:45
checked out some of the songs and 2 of them are now in my training playlist on spotify :D

Will vote soon :D

That's now an ultimate achievement for me :o xcheer

tuorem
28th September 2015, 18:56
4 voters so far and only one day left to vote :)

Don't forget to send me your ranking, that'd be a shame to see your favourites acts fail to qualify. xcheer

tuorem
29th September 2015, 16:05
5 voters have decided which acts they wanted through, what about you?

Only five hours left to vote before the deadline ends, make sure you vote in time. I can tell you that the results so far are once again quite tight, so anything can happen.

tuorem
29th September 2015, 20:08
One hour left... Time is ticking! :D

Make a choice before it's too late in this second-to-last quarter final xcheer

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:02
The voting lines are closed and we eventually have six voters for this round! :)

Sorry for the delay, the results are coming in a little while.

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:18
Results are ready :D

Here are the ten acts that competed in this 5th quarter final in Toronto:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/41911354QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=41911354QF.jpg)

Remember that the qualifiers will be revealed in random order. The top 5 will advance to the semi finals of the upper level and will have a chance of winning the whole game. On the contrary, the bottom 5 will advance to the semis of the lower level where they will still be able to shine by winning a honorary prize for their performance.

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:20
Here are our 5 envelopes, as usual xcheer

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/927108QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=927108QF1.jpg)

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:21
The first act to go the upper level is:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/147069QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=147069QF2.jpg)

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:22
The second Lucky act of the round is

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/933989QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=933989QF3.jpg)

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:23
The third act that received enough points to qualify is

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/553122QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=553122QF4.jpg)

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:24
The fourth act that will join the others mentioned above is

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/182565QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=182565QF5.jpg)

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:26
Well, only one place left for six acts. You voted and that is how it turned out!

The fifth and last qualifier of the 5th quarter final is

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/971928QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=971928QF6.jpg)

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:29
Here is the full ranking of this QF. As you can see, the qualification threshold was decided by one point only and two non qualifiers could have qualified easily.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/642002QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=642002QF7.jpg)

There you go, we have five more qualifiers now xcheer

Tonight, I'll reveal the slots given to the acts of this QF in their respective semis. Then, I'll upload the sixth (and last!) quarter final xcheer

Thank you Ringdalen for being here live :)

Ringdalen
29th September 2015, 23:31
OMG! That was close xfaint

tuorem
29th September 2015, 23:47
Here are the slots given to all the acts of the 5th quarter final in their respective semis (according to the numbers Hele xheart gave me at the beginning of the game)

Lim Kim will perform 2nd in semi final 1 (upper level)
FIESTAR will perform 5th in semi final 1 (upper level)
Xia will perform 2nd in semi final 2 (upper level)
N.FLYING will perform 6th in semi final 2 (upper level)
Hyuna will perform 7th in semi final 3 (upper level)

BoA will perform 4th in semi final 1 (lower level)
Hyolyn will perform 5th in semi final 1 (lower level)
SONAMOO will perform 7th in semi final 1 (lower level)
4L will perform 5th in semi final 3 (lower level)
BTS will perform 7th in semi final 3 (lower level)

The 6th quarter final is coming in a few minutes xcheer

AdelAdel
30th September 2015, 00:09
Yes! My top 2 favorites made it xyaaay

tuorem
30th September 2015, 00:10
Sixth and last quarter final is eventually open. Sorry I had internet connection issues.

You can vote until Sunday, 4th, 21:00 CET xcheer

Have a nice evening!

AdelAdel
30th September 2015, 00:21
To sum up all the quarters... I liked around 30% of the songs... I disliked around 70% of them... You put some all time faves of mine, but also some all time hated songs :lol: What can I say, so many polar opposites :p

tuorem
30th September 2015, 00:45
To sum up all the quarters... I liked around 30% of the songs... I disliked around 70% of them... You put some all time faves of mine, but also some all time hated songs :lol: What can I say, so many polar opposites :p

I swear I didn't read into your mind when I picked the songs :lol: At least, I got it right for some of them, not too bad :mrgreen:

tuorem
1st October 2015, 15:23
Two people have already decided which acts of this last quarter final would deserve to go to the upper level. Feel free to influence the outcome too by voting! :)

The deadline ends on Sunday evening! Reminders to be sent tomorrow!

tuorem
2nd October 2015, 22:00
Ok, some reminders need to be sent so that you don't forget xcheer I swear I don't want to spam you :mrgreen:
EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko Ringdalen

Deadline ends on Sunday evening :)

EscGeek
3rd October 2015, 10:02
this is by far the strongest line up yet xup

tuorem
3rd October 2015, 22:25
4 voters so far and less than a day to vote! xcheer

I love your votes guys :D It's crazy how different your tastes are, the outcome will be interesting!

Don't forget to vote if you wanna join the party :)

Hele.
3rd October 2015, 22:33
Voted, some great songs! xcheer

tuorem
4th October 2015, 16:04
5 hours left to vote, hurry up if you'd like to have a say in the outcome of this very last quarter final xcheer

tuorem
4th October 2015, 20:05
One hour left, it's up to you to decide which songs should be rewarded. Vote now before it's too late! :D

tuorem
4th October 2015, 21:35
The deadline has ended, results are coming in a few minutes. Stay tuned ;)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 21:53
Results are ready. As always, results will be shown in random order. The top 5 of this last quarter final will go to the upper level and compete in the semis to potentially win the game. As for the bottom 5, they'll go to the semis of the lower level, and you will be able to make them win a honorary prize to make up for their past "bad luck" in the quarter finals we've been through ;)

Here are the ten acts that competed in this sixth quarter final:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/63682693QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=63682693QF.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 21:55
Which acts will eventually join our past qualifiers?

Let's see...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/765103QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=765103QF1.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 21:56
The first act to qualify is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/602962QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=602962QF2.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 21:57
The second act that goes through is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/817187QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=817187QF3.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 21:57
The third Lucky act is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/809600QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=809600QF4.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 21:58
The fourth song that got enough votes to make it is sung by...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/150523QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=150523QF5.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 22:00
And finally the last act to go to the upper level, out of the six remaining acts, is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/486246QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=486246QF6.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 22:02
Here is the full ranking with points. We had our first ever decisive tie, two songs got 29pts and the song with the highest 12pts, 10pts, etc. qualified over the other. Overall, this voting was very interesting, the votes were really spread out, hence why even the most voted songs don't have that much points compared with previous rounds.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/554520QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=554520QF7.jpg)

tuorem
4th October 2015, 22:08
Now, stay tuned for more! In a little while, I'll post the slots given to the acts of this quarter in their respective semis.

We are now advancing to the semi final stage xcheer

There will be three semi finals in the upper level (featuring all the top 5 of the quarter finals). Same procedure: the top 5 of each semi will advance to the grand final, which means there will be 15 acts in it. There will also be three semi finals in the lower level (featuring all the non-qualifiers), the top 5 of each semi will advance to the little final. In both levels, the songs that fail to qualify this time will be definitely eliminated! Serious business is starting now :twisted:

The semi final 1 of the upper level will open by tomorrow morning. xcheer

tuorem
4th October 2015, 22:32
Finally, here are the slots given to all the acts of this last quarter final in their respective semis ;)

Henry will perform 6th in semi final 1 (upper level)
MAMAMOO will perform 10th in semi final 1 (upper level)
Orange Caramel will perform 1st in semi final 2 (upper level)
CNBLUE will perform 3rd in semi final 3 (upper level)
Epik High will perform 9th in semi final 3 (upper level)

HISTORY will perform 8th in semi final 1 (lower level)
Jooyoung will perform 5th in semi final 2 (lower level)
D.Holic will perform 8th in semi final 2 (lower level)
Shannon Williams will perform 3rd in semi final 3 (lower level)
Girls' Generation will perform 10th in semi final 3 (lower level)

tuorem
5th October 2015, 00:40
The semi final 1 of the upper level is open xcheer

The voting procedure does not change: rank all the featured songs ESC-style and send me your ranking by PM before Friday, 9th, 21:00 CET.

The top 5 of the semi will advance to the grand final whereas the bottom 5 will be eliminated for good. :)

Enjoy the music, good night xwave

tuorem
5th October 2015, 22:06
2 voters have cast their votes, don't forget to do the same. You still have 4 days to do your ranking :)

By the way, if someone would be so kind to give me a series of 15 numbers (ranging from 1 to 15, every number should appear once), I'd be delighted. They'll be used to give slots to the qualifiers of the semis in the final.

AdelAdel
5th October 2015, 22:18
2 voters have cast their votes, don't forget to do the same. You still have 4 days to do your ranking :)

By the way, if someone would be so kind to give me a series of 15 numbers (ranging from 1 to 15, every number should appear once), I'd be delighted. They'll be used to give slots to the qualifiers of the semis in the final.

Do you mean numbers in random order?

13, 7, 1, 6, 12, 15, 14, 3, 5, 2, 11, 9, 10, 4, 8

tuorem
5th October 2015, 22:29
Do you mean numbers in random order?

13, 7, 1, 6, 12, 15, 14, 3, 5, 2, 11, 9, 10, 4, 8

Yes, that's what I meant :D Thank you!

tuorem
8th October 2015, 14:38
Hey! :) The deadline ends tomorrow and I forgot to send reminders yesterday!

Here they are: EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko Ringdalen

tuorem
9th October 2015, 18:14
4 voters so far and only three hours left before the deadline ends.

Like in one of the past quarter finals, I need at least one more voter, otherwise I'll have to resort to a fictitious public vote (which may bring unwanted drama!) as if the audience of the host city voted. So if you don't want that to happen (or if you want to influence the outcome with your own ranking), please vote before it's too late! xcheer

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 19:23
4 voters so far and only three hours left before the deadline ends.

Like in one of the past quarter finals, I need at least one more voter, otherwise I'll have to resort to a fictitious public vote (which may bring unwanted drama!) as if the audience of the host city voted.

How does that work?

tuorem
9th October 2015, 19:32
How does that work?

I just ask random.org to rank the acts :D and you got your additional public vote!
I used it in 4th quarter final already because there were 4 voters and, according to the rules, a randomized public vote is added to the votes when there are less than 5 voters. But maybe someone will send me its ranking tonight. :)

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 19:41
I just ask random.org to rank the acts :D and you got your additional public vote!
I used it in 4th quarter final already because there were 4 voters and, according to the rules, a randomized public vote is added to the votes when there are less than 5 voters. But maybe someone will send me its ranking tonight. :)

Still... that sounds awfully unfair... Why don't you vote instead?

tuorem
9th October 2015, 19:48
Still... that sounds awfully unfair... Why don't you vote instead?

Because I'm voting too :lol:
More votes help prevent ties, as everyone has very different tastes (and I really mean it!) we would end up with 4 songs with the same amount of points everytime. Yes, that's not a cool method, but it only affects borderline qualifiers anyway.

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 20:30
Because I'm voting too :lol:

You are? Oh, okay.

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:28
You are? Oh, okay.

Told you we weren't numerous :lol: but Hele. saved us by voting, so there won't be random public vote this time :)

Results are coming in a little while.

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 21:30
Told you we weren't numerous :lol:

People often say to me: "don't be so pessimistic", so I was optimistic and hoped for at least 15 participants in this game, and... well... you know how that ended :lol: I'd rather be pessimistic and be happy if I'm proven wrong than be optimistic and be disappointed later.

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:35
People often say to me: "don't be so pessimistic", so I was optimistic and hoped for at least 15 participants in this game, and... well... you know how that ended :lol: I'd rather be pessimistic and be happy if I'm proven wrong than be optimistic and be disappointed later.

That's what I think too in most cases: never expect too much because I prefer being pleasantly surprised rather than being disappointed. :)

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:51
Results are ready and this time, we are talking about TRUE qualifiers! xcheer Tonight, five acts of the semi final 1 (upper level) will advance to the grand final!

Here are the ten acts that were in competition:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/89398585QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=89398585QF.jpg)

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:53
Here are our usual envelopes, qualifiers will be revealed one after the other. The remaining acts will thus be eliminated for good.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/665783QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=665783QF1.jpg)

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:55
The first act that goes to the grand final is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/312959QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=312959QF2.jpg)

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:55
The second act that you favored is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/318175QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=318175QF3.jpg)

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 21:56
And I'm here live for the results show for the first time :p

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:56
The third act to advance to the ultimate stage is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/354321QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=354321QF4.jpg)

tuorem
9th October 2015, 21:58
Sorry, my internet connection is slow tonight!

The fourth act is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/552236QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=552236QF5.jpg)

AdelAdel
My 12 made it, but there rest is a no go so far IOTAP

tuorem
And finally, out of the six remaining acts, the luckiest one is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/203903QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=203903QF6.jpg)

tuorem
9th October 2015, 22:01
Here is the ranking with points, for the second time in this game, there was a decisive tie, and the outcome was pretty tight since your votes guys were truly spread out! The winner of the tie was decided according to the biggest points it received (most 12pts, 10pts, and so on)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/861340QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=861340QF7.jpg)

To be announced: the slots given to the qualifiers in the grand final + I'll upload the next round: the first semi final of the lower level!

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 22:02
Shock, my bottom four made it and my 12 pts. But my 10 to 7 pointers are some of my favorite songs... If it continues like this, I might have to use random.org to vote in the finals, because there won't be any songs I like :lol:

tuorem
9th October 2015, 22:12
Ok xcheer so according to the random number AdelAdel gave me, here are the slots given to the five qualifiers in the grand final:

Puer Kim will perform 3rd in the grand final
Ailee will perform 5th in the grand final
Henry will perform 6th in the grand final (:lol: he was given sixth slot during all the game!)
VIXX will perform 7th in the grand final
MAMAMOO will perform 14th in the grand final

tuorem
9th October 2015, 22:13
Shock, my bottom four made it and my 12 pts. But my 10 to 7 pointers are some of my favorite songs... If it continues like this, I might have to use random.org to vote in the finals, because there won't be any songs I like :lol:

My bottom 2 made it while one of my hottest fave failed, I'm devastated :( Let's use random.org next time :lol:

Well, thanks to all the voters! Your contribution is appreciated :)

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 22:16
My bottom 2 made it while one of my hottest fave failed, I'm devastated :( Let's use random.org next time :lol:

Only one? Three of my hottest faves failed already IOTAP

tuorem
9th October 2015, 22:18
Only one? Three of my hottest faves failed already IOTAP

No, I meant the one I wanted the most to qualify, but there are songs that I loved as well and that didn't pass

tuorem
9th October 2015, 22:22
Ok, now we are going to the lower level xcheer

For your information, the lower level features all the acts that failed to qualify in the past quarter finals. There will be three semi finals as well:: same procedure, you'll be able to vote for the songs you like the most (because there are always unfair non-qualifications :(), five songs of each of those semis will advance to the little final, where the top 3 will be awarded honorary prizes for their performance

tuorem
9th October 2015, 22:31
The semi final 1 of the lower level is open xcheer

Enjoy the music, make your ranking as usual and don't forget to vote before wednesday, 14th, 21:00 CET

Have a nice evening :)

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 22:45
Oh, gosh, so many of the songs I didn't like are in this lower level round. I don't know if I'll vote :(

tuorem
9th October 2015, 23:32
Oh, gosh, so many of the songs I didn't like are in this lower level round. I don't know if I'll vote :(

It's up to you :) The lineups of all the semis were made according to numbers Hele gave me before the game started, so it's completely random.
If you have one or two songs you like, that may be worth voting. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for next semi :(

AdelAdel
9th October 2015, 23:49
It's up to you :) The lineups of all the semis were made according to numbers Hele gave me before the game started, so it's completely random.
If you have one or two songs you like, that may be worth voting. Otherwise, you'll have to wait for next semi :(

I think I'll pass on the lower levels, TBH, I think these rounds are not needed. If a song is out, it's out xshrug

tuorem
10th October 2015, 21:44
Hey, 2 people have cast their votes already. You have 4 days to make your ranking and send it to me xcheer

By the way, forget about the random vote rule, that wasn't a good idea. :)

popavapeur
11th October 2015, 11:47
next game, let's make it together ! i'll make visuals for it ! we'll make Kpop appealing :p

tuorem
12th October 2015, 16:39
Hi guys! Two days left to vote in the semi final 1 of the lower level xcheer Please feel free to have a say in the outcome!

Here are some reminders: EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko Ringdalen

popavapeur If you want to talk with me in private about what you know, you'll have to clear your mailbox! :D

nekoisneko
12th October 2015, 16:46
OMG so completely forgot about this :(

will vote for the semis

tuorem
12th October 2015, 22:16
OMG so completely forgot about this :(

will vote for the semis

You will be banned for this :twisted: :mrgreen: Just kidding, your vote - provided you have the time to do so - would be appreciated of course ;)

tuorem
13th October 2015, 21:20
3 voters at the moment and you have less than 24 hours to vote in the semi final 1 of the lower level!!

Hurry up if you want your favourite songs of this round to advance to the little final ;)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 12:15
4 voters have cast their votes, remember the deadline ends tonight! Which means there are nine hours left for you to make a choice and have a say in the outcome of this semi.

Please keep in mind that every vote and every point counts since the top 5 will advance to the little final whereas the bottom 5 will be definitely eliminated from the game.

Ringdalen
14th October 2015, 12:25
ill try my best to vote :D

tuorem
14th October 2015, 17:46
OMG six voters xcheer thanks a lot, we've almost reached the record of 7 voters we had in the very first round of the game.

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:00
Ok guys, voting lines are now closed! xcheer Results to come in little while...

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:13
Here are the ten acts that competed in semi final 1 of the lower level:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/90489629QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=90489629QF.jpg)

All the rankings have been added together and now the fate of every act is determined! As we are in a semi of the lower level, the top 5 will advance to the little final where they'll be able to win a honorary prize for their performance. On the contrary, the bottom 5 will be definitely eliminated.

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:14
So, which songs will have the honour to fight for a prize in the little final?

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/901004QF1.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=901004QF1.jpg)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:15
The first act of this semi to qualify is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/457376QF2.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=457376QF2.jpg)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:16
The second act that's among the most voted ones is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/310208QF3.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=310208QF3.jpg)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:17
The third act that'll join the little final lineup is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/949780QF4.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=949780QF4.jpg)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:18
The fourth act to go through is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/548666QF5.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=548666QF5.jpg)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:19
As in the semi 1 of upper final, we're about to know the last qualifier while losing 5 others acts for good :(

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:19
The fifth and last qualifier of semi final 1 (lower level) is...

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/486273QF6.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=486273QF6.jpg)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:23
Here is the full ranking with points. This time the qualifiers were pretty safe, no very close ties like some we've had before. I'm not gonna lie, points were quite spread out again, so some songs could have sneaked in as a borderline qualifier.

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/346609QF7.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=346609QF7.jpg)

To come tonight:
-slots given to the qualifiers of this semi in the little final
-next round: semi final 2 of upper level xcheer

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:32
Slots given to the qualifiers of semi final 1 (lower level) in the little final are the following:

SPEED will perform 2nd in the little final
BoA will perform 3rd in the little final
Sunmi will perform 4th in the little final
D&E will perform 13th in the little final
Hyolyn will perform 15th in the little final (and thus will close it!)

The next round will open in a few minutes. Stay tuned ;)

tuorem
14th October 2015, 21:41
The semi final 2 of the upper level is now open until Monday, 19th, 21:00 CET xcheer

So you have plenty of time to make your ranking. Please keep in mind that in the upper level, the bottom 5 will be eliminated for good while the top 5 will advance to the grand final and join the 5 previous qualifiers of semi final 1 in order to potentially win the whole game.

Enjoy! :) and have a good night!

tuorem
16th October 2015, 13:19
You have three days and a half to vote in the semi final 2 of the upper level that's currently open. :)

Don't forget to vote if you like some songs, your opinion is important because only five acts out of 10 will remain in the game. So do not miss that opportunity.
I'll send some reminders tomorrow. :)

tuorem
17th October 2015, 14:02
Only one voter so far and still two days left to vote in the semi final 2 of the upper level. :)

Here are some reminders AdelAdel EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko popavapeur Ringdalen xcheer

Ringdalen
17th October 2015, 14:04
Only one voter so far and still two days left to vote in the semi final 2 of the upper level. :)

Here are some reminders AdelAdel EDC0708 ElRuso EscGeek Hele. lavieenrose nekoisneko popavapeur Ringdalen xcheer

Ill send my votes tonight :D

tuorem
18th October 2015, 14:52
Thank you to the 5 voters who already cast their votes xcheer I value your support!

There are still 30 hours before the deadline ends, so for those who haven't made a decision yet, you still have some time :)
So far, votes seem to be a little bit more concentrated than in past rounds, which means a bunch of songs may have the chance to sneak in the top 5 with some extra help :D Every vote counts, so don't forget to participate xcheer

tuorem
19th October 2015, 18:37
Two hours and a half before the deadline ends :o

If you planned to vote, then do not forget to do so before it's too late! Every act needs you to qualify for the grand final!

tuorem
19th October 2015, 21:00
Voting time is over now! Rankings aren't accepted anymore, results to come in a little while! Stay tuned!

tuorem
19th October 2015, 21:33
Results are now determined! :D Thank you to the people who voted!

Remember, this was the semi final 2 of the upper level, which means the top 5 will advance to the grand final (and thus will join the 5 previous qualifiers of semi 1) and will have a chance to win the game. On the contrary, the bottom 5 will unfortunately leave us forever :(

Here were the acts that competed:

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/54262071QF.jpg (http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=54262071QF.jpg)