PDA

View Full Version : FESTIVAL DE NATIONAL III - FINAL - Deadline: 1/7 - 22 CET!

Pages : [1] 2

Schlagerman1
10th June 2015, 21:47
Hello everyone and welcome to the 3rd edition of Festival De National. Here will a number of songs from Eurovisions beloved national finals fight out to be the best song that never got to the grand song contest. You are now allowed to pick four of your favorite songs from the national finals all around Europe, from any year! Though there are some things you need to follow though.

I want you to send me a RANKED list from 1 to 4, where 1 means the song that you want to send the most. ALL 4 SONGS has to come from four different years. If two people enter the same song/artist it will be a draw and the loser will get a song which is next in the list. There are 64 songs that have already been entered in previous editions; you can see them in the next post below. You will know which entries that got entered when the deadline ends.
PS. ALL SONGS MUST HAVE A LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM THE NATIONAL FINAL PROGRAM ITSELF, EITHER ON YOUTUBE, VIMEO OR DAILYMOTION! Auditions are allowed! DS.

The new thing this edition is that it will be totally open to send songs till the deadline ends, which means that more than 16 people may join. That means also that it can be more than 32 entries this edition! If it will be 36 or 40 (the maximum amount of songs to get entered) depends on how many are entering (everyone should have at least two songs in the contest). Also, to make all semis as even as possible, some might even get to have 3 songs on their list entered. That will be decided by a draw. If we doesn't get to be 16 people joining, then we stay with the normal 32 songs. ;)

It's now decided that it will be more finalists!

In every semi, still the top 2 will reach the grand final. But instead of two songs going to the 2nd chance, it will now be the songs that reached 3rd to 5th place that will go through to the 2nd chance. So instead it will be 6 duels instead of 4, where the 3rd place in a semi will be up against a 5th place in an another semi. The ones that ends 4th will be up against an another 4th place from an another semi. This means that in the final we will have 16 songs:

8 direct finalists (top 2 in semi)
6 duel winners in 2nd chance
1 Lucky loser, the one lose it's duel, but has the most points in the normal voting
1 Winner's choice, the song that missed the final but gets a 2nd chance by the person sending last editions winning song - RainyWoods.

This contest has pretty short deadlines, so you need to be prepared to vote within a few days. I have put a deadline to when you should stop sending songs; it ends on Friday the 12th at 21 CET!

Also, the hosting cities has been randomly selected, they are as follows:
Semi 1 – Jerusalem, Israel
Semi 2 – Oslo, Norway
Semi 3 – Zürich, Switzerland
Semi 4 – Riga, Latvia
2nd Chance – Košice, Slovakia
Final – Sofia, Bulgaria

WELCOME TO SOFIA!

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/people-dont-have-to-be-anything-else/images/6/65/Sofia-at-night.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140212074646

It’s time for the grand final, held here in Arena Arameec!

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReg1zBvtLHyMMIArCOaEvwAupH9i1i3 Q1AaeHOh27qwGg1AwmyCQ

16 songs has been fighting their way here to Sofia and the grand final. One of them will be our third winner of Festival De National!! Here are the songs:

1. ::se 2014 – “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoB8UyLpBLo)
2. ::sl 2005 – “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoJIIZ2nJhs)
3. ::se 2007 – ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOl-0aRHnxM)
4. ::gr 2014 – “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIawas-UZA)
5. ::se 1987 – “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273doGZGYiA)
6. ::il 2011 – “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjfTOCsoL0Q)
7. ::fi 2000 – ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy-mT6zY0TE)
8. ::ee 2011 – “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_36HfYFI9A)
9. ::it 2012 – ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whcP_mxhiqQ)
10. ::no 2006 – “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb4l3cl1eA8)
11. ::lv 2014 – “Stay” Samanta Tina (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRCu1F6b1s0)
12. ::md 2015 – “About Love” Mihaela Andrei (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGeUMwyzXbA)
13. ::al 2015 – “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iw7LGd-9LM)
14. ::se 2015 – “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_HWQulld4E)
15. ::no 2015 – “Human Beings” Karin Park (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0c5rXUxgRs)
16. ::gr 2015 – “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qioV69Nv4Og)

Recap: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EL4h-iqPcs

You vote by sending your votes to me by pm, using this voting system: ESC-style (12, 10, 8-1, means 6 songs get 0p)
Everyone is allowed to vote, even if you didn't get the chance to pick any of the songs!
You are allowed to vote for your own songs if you like.
The deadline is short and ends on Wednesday 1/7 at 22 CET!!

START VOTING NOW! :D

Schlagerman1
10th June 2015, 21:48
Here are the songs that has been entered before and CANNOT be picked for this edition (former winners in "bold":

1. ::al 2015 – “S’të Fal” Lindita Halimi
2. ::at 1990 – ”Papagena” Gruppe Papageno
3. ::bg 2009 – “Yasno Sluntse” Gergana Dimova
4. ::cy 2015 – “Come And Fight For Freedom” Eva Diva
5. ::hr 2005 – “Kako Da Te Volim” Zanamari
6. ::hr 2009 -“Poljupci U Boji” Feminnem
7. ::dk 2000 – “Uden Dig” Sanne Gottlieb
8. ::dk 2009 – “Someday” Hera Björk
9. ::de 1999 – “Hör Den Kindern Einfach Zu” Corinna May
10. ::de 2000 – “Queen Of Light” E-Rotic
11. ::de 2014 – “The Fiddler On The Deck” Santiano
12. ::ee 2000 – ”When We’re Flying High” Hedvig Hanson & Mac McFall
13. ::ee 2012 – ”Mina Jään” Lenna
14. ::ee 2014 – ”Kui Tuuled Pöörduvad” Sandra Nurmsalu
15. ::fi 2007 – ”Olet Uneni Kaunein” Johanna Kurkela
16. ::fi 2013 – ”We Should Be Through” Mikael Saari
17. ::fi 2015 - “Heart Of Light” Opera Skaala
18. ::ge 2009 – “I Want You Back” Anri Jokhadze
19. ::gr 2011 – ”I Don’t Wanna Dance” Nikki Ponte
20. ::gr 2014 – “Petalouda Stin Athina” Krystallia
21. ::is 2015 – ”Fjaðrir” SUNDAY
22. ::ie 2011 – “Falling” Nikki Kavanagh
23. ::it 2015 -”Fatti Avanti Amore” Nek
24. ::it 2015 – ”Una Finestra Ta Le Stelle” Annalisa
25. ::lv 2010 – ”Lullaby For My Dreammate” Trianas Parks
26. ::lv 2012 – “Music Thief” Mad Show Boys
27. ::mt 2009 – “I’m Me” Jo Zette
28. ::mt 2011 – ”If I Could Do It All Again” Raquela
29. ::md 2015 – ”Fire” Julia Sandu
30. ::nl 2012 – ”Chocolatte” Raffaela
31. ::no 2007 – “Rocket Ride” Jannicke Abrahamsen
32. ::no 2011 – “Vardlokk” Helene Bøksle
33. ::no 2012 – “High On Love” Reidun Saether
34. ::no 2015 - “En Godt Stekt Pizza” Staysman & Lazz
35. ::pl 2003 – “Sonny” Varius Manx
36. ::pt 1985 – “Umbadá” Jorge Fernando
37. ::pt 2010 – ”Canta Por Mim” Catarina Pereira
38. ::ro 2013 – ”Emilia” Electric Fence
39. ::ru 2010 – “Dlinnaja-Dlinnaja Beresta I Kak Sdelat’ Iz Nee” Buranovskiye Babushki
40. ::rs 2007 – ”Nebo” Slobodan Trkulja & Balkanopolis
41. ::rs 2015 – ”Suze Za Kraj” Danica Krstic
42. ::sl 2006 – “Mandoline” Saša Lendero
43. ::sl 2014 – “I Won’t Give Up” Omar Naber
44. ::es 2014 – “Más (Run)” Brequette
45. ::se 1984 – “Kall Som Is” Gemini
46. ::se 1992 – ”Långt Härifrån” Py Bäckman
47. ::se 1997 – ”Du Gör Mig Hel Igen” CajsaLisa Ejemyr
48. ::se 2006 – ”Silverland” Roger Pontare
49. ::se 2008 – “Lay Your Love On Me” BWO
50. ::se 2009 – “Moving On” Sarah Dawn Finer
51. ::se 2009 – “Stay The Night” Alcazar
52. ::se 2010 – “Kom” Timoteij
53. ::se 2011 – ”In The Club” Danny Saucedo
54. ::se 2014 – ”Busy Doin’ Nothing” Ace Wilder
55. ::se 2014 – “Red” EKO
56. ::se 2014 - “Survivor” Helena Paparizou
57. ::se 2015 – “One By One” Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg
58. ::ch 2013 – ”J’Avais Rendez-Vous” Carrousel
59. ::ua 2011 – “The Kukushka” Zlata Ognevich
60. ::ua 2014 – “Courageous” NeAngely
61. ::uk 1981 – ”Don’t Panic” Liquid Gold
62. ::uk 2007 – ”Big Bro Thang” Big Brovaz
63. ::uk 2008 – “Changes” Simona Armstrong
64. ::uk 2008 – ”Woo (U Make Me) Michelle Gayle

AshleyWright
10th June 2015, 21:59
It's back. xlove Songs submitted.

DaFlo
10th June 2015, 22:06
songs sent xheat

Schlagerman1
10th June 2015, 23:33
Wow, we got 8 entrants already, that went fast! :D Remember that I have increased the maximum number to 20, so there is places left to join! ;)

EDC0708
11th June 2015, 00:05
Songs sent!

Jonaxh
11th June 2015, 00:21
Song were just sent! Let's hope that, for the first time, ANY of my songs get even to second chance!! I'm terrible at this game! :?

tuorem
11th June 2015, 00:24
Song were just sent! Let's hope that, for the first time, ANY of my songs get even to second chance!! I'm terrible at this game! :?

No, you're simply underrated... like Portugal :rolleyes: keep on trying though!

Songs sent xcheer I just love this game xheat EYCC seemed to last an eternity to me.

lavieenrose
11th June 2015, 01:12

Let's see if we can make it there together!

RainyWoods
11th June 2015, 08:14
PS. ALL SONGS MUST HAVE A LIVE PERFORMANCE FROM THE NATIONAL FINAL PROGRAM ITSELF

xcry1 I'll never get to debut Sasha Bognibov or mastermind a Jo Zette comeback:(

I'm trying to come up with a list now. I know my number 1 (if lavieenrose dare steals it from me...) but i'm having trouble with deciding on the other songs that will make up my list. Only six places left though so I gotta be quick.

edit: just sent mine in. I actually fear my choices 1, 2 and 3 potentially being pinched as there are individuals I know that love them too.

lavieenrose
11th June 2015, 12:47
I know my number 1 (if lavieenrose dare steals it from me..

Oh no…if that was your first thought, then I think I know which song you mean, and I think I may have done so.

RainyWoods
11th June 2015, 14:18
Oh no…if that was your first thought, then I think I know which song you mean, and I think I may have done so.

My number 1 is a song we both like very much....... and of all the people taking part, I can only imagine you picking it. Oh gosh, well, if we both have picked the song i'm thinking of then it will be an exciting toss up to decide who gets itxheat

I was planning to send this particular song way in advance though. It was my goal to eventually send it from the very first edition but there were other songs I loved that I feared could have been pinched sooner, so I went with those first (good job I did as I won the last edition with one of those entries).

You've ruined my plans haven't you!? I can feel itxgaahxcry1

lavieenrose
11th June 2015, 14:34
My number 1 is a song we both like very much....... and of all the people taking part, I can only imagine you picking it. Oh gosh, well, if we both have picked the song i'm thinking of then it will be an exciting toss up to decide who gets itxheat

I was planning to send this particular song way in advance though. It was my goal to eventually send it from the very first edition but there were other songs I loved that I feared could have been pinched sooner, so I went with those first (good job I did as I won the last edition with one of those entries).

You've ruined my plans haven't you!? I can feel itxgaahxcry1

Good luck. May the bigger fan win (probably you). My #1 is also a song we both like very much, as is my #2 I think. I have two possibilities for your #1 in my head, and one of them is my #1. May we have picked different ones; I'm horrible in confrontational situations.

RainyWoods
11th June 2015, 14:56
Good luck. May the bigger fan win (probably you). My #1 is also a song we both like very much, as is my #2 I think. I have two possibilities for your #1 in my head, and one of them is my #1. May we have picked different ones; I'm horrible in confrontational situations.

Good luck to you as well if we have picked the same song. I honestly don't mind at all if you've picked it and i'm excited to see what this other song is that I like as well. In fact, I might get two surprises if you haven't picked the same song as me. My number 2 is quite a left field pick that I don't think I was too fond of when I first heard it, but I love everything about it now. It's a real polarizing piece.

lavieenrose
11th June 2015, 15:57
i'm excited to see what this other song is that I like as well.

My #2 is the kind of lazy, obvious choice upon which I'd frown extensively if I hadn't made it. I feel horribly guilty about picking it (though not about loving it to pieces; it's a great song by a deity of a singer). It's just one I think you're on record as liking.

My number 2 is quite a left field pick that I don't think I was too fond of when I first heard it, but I love everything about it now. It's a real polarizing piece.

I'm dripping with excitement.

revallsay
11th June 2015, 16:37
I will be participating xheart Will send songs in a minute!

Schlagerman1
11th June 2015, 17:15
We have already reached 16 people sending in songs! :D There is places for four more people, so if you want to join, send in your songs fast! :D

lavieenrose
11th June 2015, 17:19
We have already reached 16 people sending in songs! :D There is places for four more people, so if you want to join, send in your songs fast! :D

You mean RainyWoods and I might get put out of our suspense early? :)

Schlagerman1
11th June 2015, 17:21
You mean RainyWoods and I might get put out of our suspense early? :)

Could be so, if four people sign up very quickly. ;)

lavieenrose
11th June 2015, 17:38
Could be so, if four people sign up very quickly. ;)

Come on, people. Make it snappy.

tuorem
11th June 2015, 17:50
Come on, people. Make it snappy.

Yeah that. Hurry up people and let's get this festival started xcheer

Schlagerman1
11th June 2015, 21:13
With less than 24 hours to go we still have 3 places left, hurry up and join if you haven't yet! :D

Schlagerman1
11th June 2015, 22:24
Suddenly just two places left! Hurry up and grab them guys! :D

Schlagerman1
12th June 2015, 14:44
Still just two places left and just less than 6 and a half hours to go!

I can also announce that I have decided to have 40 songs this edition, despite we doesn't reach 20 people. So if not two more people join by tonight, I will draw 4 people of the ones that has sent in songs to me, these people will then have 3 songs to hope for! I have also decided that it will be more finalists thanks to that.

In every semi, still the top 2 will reach the grand final. But instead of two songs going to the 2nd chance, it will now be the songs that reached 3rd to 5th place that will go through to the 2nd chance. So instead it will be 6 duels instead of 4, where the 3rd place in a semi will be up against a 5th place in an another semi. The ones that ends 4th will be up against an another 4th place from an another semi. This means that in the final we will have 16 songs:

8 direct finalists (top 2 in semi)
6 duel winners in 2nd chance
1 Lucky loser, the one lose it's duel, but has the most points in the normal voting
1 Winner's choice, the song that missed the final but gets a 2nd chance by the person sending last editions winning song - RainyWoods.

I can also say that this edition looks pretty strong too with very different kinds of songs, so it will be fun to see how it will go! :D

Schlagerman1
12th June 2015, 15:43
One more did apply now, so we just have 1 SINGLE PLACE LEFT!!

So if you want to join, this is your last chance to send in songs, so hurry up and do it! :D

tuorem
12th June 2015, 15:49
I can also say that this edition looks pretty strong too with very different kinds of songs, so it will be fun to see how it will go! :D

Your teasing is killing me xheat

Schlagerman1
12th June 2015, 19:57
One hour to go and one place left! :D If not someone signs up, then it will be two people that will have a third song to hope for in this edition! :D

Schlagerman1
12th June 2015, 21:00
Deadline is over, it is 19 people that is joining this edition! Will tell you in a bit who got which songs to enter this 3rd edition of FdN! :D

Schlagerman1
12th June 2015, 21:06
So the draws has been made, and this is the conclusion. The people that got a extra song this edition was EscGeek and Lenalite! Congratulations till that! :D

So now here is the list. The songs that was higher for you in the rankings can have been taken away for several reasons. One can be that your artist/song might have been picked by some other person. It can also be that your song doesn't have a live performance and has for that reason been put aside for this edition.

Here are the people that has chosen the songs, and which rank the songs had:

Adrian 1, 3
anselm 1, 2
AshleyWright 2, 3
Carrie 1, 3
DaFlo 1, 2
EDC0708 1, 2
ElRuso 1, 2
escfreak 2, 3
EscGeek 1, 2, 3
Jonaxh 2, 3
lavieenrose 2, 3
Lenalite 1, 2, 3
MARCOMEN 1, 3
ParadiseES 1, 3
RainyWoods 1, 2
revallsay 1, 2
RomanFromRussia 1, 2
Stargazer 1, 2
tuorem 1, 2

The first semifinal will hopefully be up late tonight! :D

RainyWoods
12th June 2015, 21:19
I've got my 1 and 2xheat but lavieenrose you've lost your 1xcry1 I think we might have indeed been thinking of the same song.

So excited this is getting started nowxlove

lavieenrose
12th June 2015, 21:31
lavieenrose you've lost your 1xcry1 I think we might have indeed been thinking of the same song.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened. When you said that I was the only other one who could've picked it, a glimmer of hope popped into my mind that it could've been [SONG REDACTED UNTIL FDN ENDS] instead, but 'twas unwarranted. I know it's in good hands, though. :)

RainyWoods
12th June 2015, 21:36
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what happened. When you said that I was the only other one who could've picked it, a glimmer of hope popped into my mind that it could've been [SONG REDACTED UNTIL FDN ENDS] instead, but 'twas unwarranted. I know it's in good hands, though. :)

Well I hope you're happy with your song number 3. I wouldn't have minded at all had I got my number 3 instead actually, as it probably would have had an extremely good chance of doing very well. I'm slightly worried about my two songs i've got now.

Anyway, good luck to you and everyone else as well. I can't wait to hear the first batch of songs tonight:p

tuorem
12th June 2015, 22:24
So I got my 1st and 2nd choice... I can live with that :mrgreen: I simply love them xheart I'm curious about how far they'll go xthink

Mrm
12th June 2015, 22:26
I sent too late...but next time I participate! :(

Schlagerman1
12th June 2015, 22:30
The show from Jerusalem is now up! :D A very interesting semi that gives us a bit of everything in my opinion. The deadline ends on Sunday just before midnight, so don't forget to vote! :D

lavieenrose
13th June 2015, 02:00
What an amazing first semi; I like all 10, and my #1 literally had me imitating the xheat emoticon during the entire final minute.

Schlagerman1
13th June 2015, 20:00
I have got 6 voters so far, so it is time to send out some reminders. You have now 1 day and 4 hours left to vote!!
Adrian anselm AshleyWright Carrie EDC0708 escfreak EscGeek Jonaxh Lenalite MARCOMEN ParadiseES RainyWoods revallsay RomanFromRussia Stargazer tuorem

Vote now! :D

anselm
13th June 2015, 21:46
I wish I could give 0 to more than three songs :rolleyes:

tuorem
13th June 2015, 21:56
I wish I could give 0 to more than three songs :rolleyes:

That's an improvement compared with last time, you know :lol: There were less songs, so you couldn't avoid giving points to some of them :mrgreen:

To be honest, I find this first semi rather nice, we'll see later if the next semi is weaker or stronger. I think 4 songs are worth getting through here but I fear some other songs could qualify instead. :?

ElRuso
13th June 2015, 22:17
That's an improvement compared with last time, you know :lol: There were less songs, so you couldn't avoid giving points to some of them :mrgreen:

To be honest, I find this first semi rather nice, we'll see later if the next semi is weaker or stronger. I think 4 songs are worth getting through here but I fear some other songs could qualify instead. :?

which songs?

P.S. Whoever submitted the Czech entry - you are the best!

tuorem
13th June 2015, 22:49
which songs?

P.S. Whoever submitted the Czech entry - you are the best!

Can't tell you now, I don't want to spoil their chances :D The first results always provide some indications about what people may vote for in the next semis, so I have to wait and see ;)

RainyWoods
13th June 2015, 23:20
Gosh, I wonder who sent the Czech entry? That's a really hard one to work out:rolleyes::lol:

I actually wish that I didn't have to give out three 0's as I don't dislike anything here. Also, someone has sent my planned number 1 choice for the 4th edition of FDNIOTAP

ElRuso
13th June 2015, 23:52
Gosh, I wonder who sent the Czech entry? That's a really hard one to work out:rolleyes::lol:

I actually wish that I didn't have to give out three 0's as I don't dislike anything here. Also, someone has sent my planned number 1 choice for the 4th edition of FDNIOTAP

Does the person who sent ::cz like Valentina Monetta?:lol:

RainyWoods
14th June 2015, 00:18
Does the person who sent ::cz like Valentina Monetta?:lol:

Mmmm I think the person does actually, but perhaps he/she is not as hardcore a fan as I amxqueenbitch

I didn't send Czech Republic if that's what you're thinkingxsos

ElRuso
14th June 2015, 00:44
Mmmm I think the person does actually, but perhaps he/she is not as hardcore a fan as I amxqueenbitch

I didn't send Czech Republic if that's what you're thinkingxsos

Well, I thought that you have different taste, but your message made me doubtful:lol:

Anyway, Czech Republic is my number one already:lol:

Schlagerman1
14th June 2015, 12:25
It's less than 12 hours to vote so hurry up so you don't miss your shot! :D

DaFlo
14th June 2015, 12:57
dont like this very late deadline, will miss the results :(
can you make it like 22 for the next rounds?

Schlagerman1
14th June 2015, 18:21
Less than 6 hours to vote and I've got 17 voters so far! :D Hurry up and vote while you can! DaFlo Sure, usually it will be held earlier, but just on sundays I need to put it a bit later because I wanna join and watch the ESC LL that usually is on sundays, so that is why I put a later deadline because of that. :mrgreen: Though the results will come directly when the ESC LL ends. :)

ParadiseES
14th June 2015, 23:26
Oh my #2 was stolen and it'll probably win :(

Voted. I'm glad this isn't happening in real life. This semi is just unbearable.

Schlagerman1
14th June 2015, 23:48
The deadline is soon over, but I will live it open for an extra hour because of the ESC LL. :D So If you still haven't voted, go for it! ;)

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 00:58
So the late deadline is almost over! We have got 19 voters in the end! Will soon present the top 6 for you! ;)

tuorem
15th June 2015, 01:00
Oh my #2 was stolen and it'll probably win :(

Voted. I'm glad this isn't happening in real life. This semi is just unbearable.

Unbearable because it's too bad or because it's too good? :mrgreen:

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 01:02
So it's time to reveal which 3 songs that goes to the 2nd chance in Kosice and the 2 songs that goes straight to the final in Sofia! :D

We begin by looking into which songs that manage to come in the top 6! They are as follows, in running order:

“Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
“Benga Beating” Gipzy.cz
“Human Beings” Karin Park
“Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
“About Love” Mihaela Andrei

7th “Amante De La Luna” Melody Y Los Vivancos
8th ”Catch Me Again” Daria
9th “Près De Toi” Hanny D
10th “My Hope” El Kravchuk

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 01:05
Let's begin by watching which song that is our first finalist....and the song that is the first to go all the way to Sofia is...

Song number...

3! “Human Beings” Karin Park!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0c5rXUxgRs

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 01:07
So next up is a song that made it almost as well, to get to the 2nd chance held in Kosice, Slovakia. And the first entry to reach there is...

Song number...

8! “About Love” Mihaela Andrei

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 01:09
The 2nd song that has also reached the 2nd chance in Kosice, it is...

Song number...

6! ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 01:11
Now I decide to announce the 2nd finalist of the night...and the song that will be joining to the final in Sofia, Bulgaria is...

Song number...

1! “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjfTOCsoL0Q

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 01:13
So it is just one place in the 2nd chance left....and the song that reach Kosice is..

Song number...

4! “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria

So the full results for the semi is:

Final: Chen Aharoni and Karin Park
2nd chance: Ithaka Maria, Måns Zelmerlöw and Mihaela Andrei
6th Gipzy.cz
7th Melody Y Los Vivancos
8th Daria
9th Hanny D
10th El Kravchuk

The 2nd semi will be up within 30 mins! :D

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 01:23
There now, the 2nd semi is up! A very interesting semi that really points in all directions musicwise! :D Deadline ends on Wednesday! :D

RainyWoods
15th June 2015, 01:45
I'm happy with the results from the first semi, but then again, the only thing required to make me happy was a certain song sailing through to the finalxheat

What the heck is with this second semi!? It's just flat out awesome! That's four songs I count now in this edition already that I had planned for future editions, three of which are taking part in this semixgaah

I wish my song was competing in the first semi instead of this one. Not sure how it's going to go but i'll remain hopeful.

EscGeek
15th June 2015, 07:06

you know me so well xhii

ParadiseES
15th June 2015, 11:01
How was "Amante de la luna" only 7th while those craps from ::cz and ::md are higher? :?

anselm
15th June 2015, 11:10
Hanny D xcry1

Brrrrr at Måns and Chen

DaFlo
15th June 2015, 14:33
yay my top 5 gone through :D

but oh my what a strong semi, dont like this :/

Schlagerman1
15th June 2015, 19:46
4 votes so far, still time to vote so do that! :D

Schlagerman1
16th June 2015, 15:42
I've got 8 votes so far, so it's time to send some reminders. These are still left to vote:
anselm Carrie ElRuso escfreak Jonaxh lavieenrose Lenalite MARCOMEN RainyWoods revallsay RomanFromRussia Stargazer tuorem

You have now about 1 day and 6 hours left to vote! Remember that I will only send you THIS SINGLE reminder and mind that the deadline ends 22 CET tomorrow!

Dutchball
16th June 2015, 21:21
Well, dammit, too late again :roll:
I'll try to vote tomorrow, I hope I can join the next EYCC / FDN :)

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 03:56
9 votes so far! Hurry up and vote if you haven't done it yet! :D

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 15:20
Less than 7 hours to go, we have at the moment 12 voters! It is still pretty tight, so vote while you can! :D

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 20:03
Less than 2 hours to go, hurry up and vote now guys! :D

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 21:50
Deadline is almost over, we have got 19 voters so far. Results will begin around 22:10, so if you are still left to vote, hurry up and do so! :D

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:08
It will end on 19 voters! :D Time now then to reveal the results, and we start by announcing how the top 6 looks like.

Here is the top 6 in running order:

“Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
“Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
“Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
“Ali Babá” Doce
“Stay” Samanta Tina
”Meiecundimees Üks Korsakov Läks Eile Lätti” Winny Puhh

7th “One Lifetime Is Not Enough” Poli Genova
8th “What Is Love” Al Mike feat. Renee Santana
9th “Dumb” Amanda Fondell
10th ”Shine” Minus One

DaFlo
17th June 2015, 22:09
there we have it, the scandal :mad:

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:11
I will this time begin with announcing the first of three songs that will go to the 2nd chance in Kosice...It is...

Song number...

10! ”Meiecundimees Üks Korsakov Läks Eile Lätti” Winny Puhh!

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:14
Now time to hear which song that is our first finalist...the song that will go directly to the final in Sofia, Bulgaria is...

Song number...

6! “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qioV69Nv4Og

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:16
Back to the 2nd chance-qualifiers, the 2nd song that will fight it out in a duel is...

Song number...

1! “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis!

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:18
The 3rd song that will also go to Kosice and the 2nd chance is...

Song number...

7! “Ali Babá” Doce!

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:20
And so we are down to our last two songs, One of the two will qualify to the grand final it is between...

“Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar vs. “Stay” Samanta Tina

One song goes to Sofia, the other one is out...
And the song qualifying to the final is song number...

4! “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AoB8UyLpBLo

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:22
So the full ranking of the 2nd semi:

Final: Alcazar and Thomai Apergi & Legend
2nd chance: Kostas Martakis, Doce and Winny Puhh
6th Samanta Tina
7th Poli Genova
8th Al Mike feat. Renee Santana
9th Amanda Fondell
10th Minus One

The 3rd semi will be up shortly after 23! :D

escfreak
17th June 2015, 22:40
None of my Top 3 got the second chance, not to mention direct qualification.

https://38.media.tumblr.com/d85f50e26a1bcc8ad1396c71a3a5d521/tumblr_inline_nprvnhy0a41qlo0sb_500.gif

RainyWoods
17th June 2015, 22:51
Hmmm the results are pretty good. An entry that some (surely lovable) swine stole from me has made it straight through, although it's my own fault for making it my number 3 choice. I always knew Alcazar would sail through to the final but Thomai making it as well is a pleasant surprise. Thank goodness Winny Puhh get a second chance as the likelihood of them failing seemed quite high. I'm sad to see Samanta out, but it might not be the end for her:rolleyes:

Surprised as well to see Amanda in second last. I thought she'd probably be in the final with Alcazar. Minus One shouldn't have been dead last also:(

Schlagerman1
17th June 2015, 22:56
The 3rd semi from Zürich is now up! :D Deadline ends on saturday! :)

anselm
17th June 2015, 23:51
Amanda Fondell only 9th? :|:|:| Well, I guess only the crappy Swedish songs are fanwanked here.

tuorem
18th June 2015, 00:22
Amanda Fondell only 9th? :|:|:| Well, I guess only the crappy songs are fanwanked here.

Fixed xqueenbitch

AshleyWright
18th June 2015, 00:52
Amanda Fondell only 9th? :|:|:| Well, I guess only the crappy Swedish songs are fanwanked here.

http://media.giphy.com/media/kyI1WAQWp2DcY/giphy.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/9QveX4iCwpIGI/giphy.gif

RainyWoods
18th June 2015, 01:11
I like Amanda's song a lot and I wouldn't have been upset at all had she passed, but her voice is incredibly inflected, and as a live performance it could have worked a lot better. In my opinion, the better Swedish song definitely passedxqueenbitch

anselm
18th June 2015, 01:19
http://i.imgur.com/1lHNIbs.gif

AshleyWright
18th June 2015, 01:23
http://i.imgur.com/1lHNIbs.gif

The more i watch this gif the more it makes me laugh. :lol:

DaFlo
18th June 2015, 15:26
voted xheart
dunno what to say about this semi

AshleyWright
18th June 2015, 15:42
Voted. :D

Semi wasn't as good as Semi 2, but there were a few songs I liked.

ParadiseES
18th June 2015, 21:05
Nice results, except for certain song (that I don't even consider it as "song") getting any single point :?

Carrie
18th June 2015, 21:58
Such a strong semi for me! I wanted to vote for all of the songs.

Schlagerman1
19th June 2015, 01:09
I've got 10 votes so far! :D Hurry up and vote in this, so far, pretty tight semi. ;)

Schlagerman1
20th June 2015, 01:46
I've got 13 votes so far. I am now sending some late reminders here, but the results might be announced later as well, but be sure to vote as soon as you see this:

lavieenrose Lenalite MARCOMEN RainyWoods revallsay RomanFromRussia Stargazer CaraMia Krishoes Mrm

Hurry up and vote! :D

Schlagerman1
20th June 2015, 17:17
I will not be able to announce the results before 23:30, so I will now move the deadline till then, so if you still haven't voted yet, please do! ;)

RainyWoods
20th June 2015, 17:34
Votes in. I like just 1 song this time around:shock: There were a few that stood out though as strong pieces so I rewarded those highly. I'm really looking forward to the fourth and final round.

anselm
20th June 2015, 18:40
I only liked 2 songs in this semi :p

Stargazer
20th June 2015, 19:12
I liked only a couple of songs as well. I could definitely see why some of these never made it to Eurovision. xcrazy :lol:

Schlagerman1
20th June 2015, 23:52
Deadline has been over for some time, It ends on 15 voters!

Results in a bit! ;)

Schlagerman1
20th June 2015, 23:56
Let's begin by announcing the top 6...they are as follows in running order:

“Daj Mi Daj” Severina
“Astronaut” Iiris
“Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
”En Una Vida” Coral
“Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah

7th ”Follow Me” Rosanna Lints
8th “Augnablik” Erna Hrönn Ólafsdottir
9th “Back To Love” Valeriya
10th ”Fantasy Land” Sopho Khalvashi

Schlagerman1
20th June 2015, 23:58
Let's begin by announcing the first song that will go to the 2nd chance... and that one is...

Song number...

9! ”En Una Vida” Coral!

Schlagerman1
21st June 2015, 00:00
Time now to see which our first of two finalists is...The song that will go directly to the final in Sofia, Bulgaria is...

Song number...

10! “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_HWQulld4E

Schlagerman1
21st June 2015, 00:02
The 2nd song that will go to the 2nd chance in Kosice...it is...

Song number...

5! “Astronaut” Iiris!

Schlagerman1
21st June 2015, 00:04
The 3rd song that will go to Slovakia is...

Song number...

7! ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone!

Schlagerman1
21st June 2015, 00:06
So the two songs that fights out for the last place in the final is..

“Daj Mi Daj” Severina vs, “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson

one song goes to Sofia, the other one is out...and the song that makes it through to the final is song number...

6! “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=273doGZGYiA

Schlagerman1
21st June 2015, 00:09
So the final results is:

Final: Lena Philipsson and Dinah Nah
2nd chance: Iiris, Emma Marrone and Coral
6th Severina
7th Rosanna Lints
8th Erna Hrönn Ólafsdottir
9th Valeriya
10th Sopho Khalvashi

The 4th and last semi will be up within the next hour or so :D

Carrie
21st June 2015, 00:13
Happy for Iiris, sad for Rosanna.

DaFlo
21st June 2015, 00:13
it seems only Swedes are voting in this game.

Schlagerman1
21st June 2015, 00:25
The last semi is now up! :D You have until tuesday one you to vote! ;)

tuorem
21st June 2015, 01:33
Erna 8th? :? Sopho 10th? :? Is that for real?

anselm
21st June 2015, 08:00
Aww people didn't see the sheer epicness in Sopho's song/performance ;____;

revallsay
21st June 2015, 09:42
I didn't vote in this round. I wasn't very keen on that songs. I would vote for Dinah and Emma and they'de be the only two I'd care about, so I'm glad Dinah is in the final and Emma in the second chance.

Schlagerman1
21st June 2015, 17:14
So far it is just my votes in my scoresheet. :lol: Come on guys, vote in this, the last semi! ;)

AshleyWright
21st June 2015, 19:11
wow, just wow. What a terrible semi... Only 2 songs I liked in this semi.

tuorem
21st June 2015, 19:25
wow, just wow. What an amazing semi... Only 2 songs I disliked in this semi.

CaraMia
21st June 2015, 22:27
Sorry I didn't vote in the last semi-final. But I can say my 12 points would have gone to a song that was in the bottom 3. :lol:

Ben Barnes was part of a band that tried to go to ESC? xfaint This is one of the main reasons why I like these games: to find unexpected people in national finals.

AshleyWright
21st June 2015, 22:33
wow, just wow. What a terrible semi... Only 2 songs I liked in this semi.

wow, just wow. What an amazing semi... Only 2 songs I disliked in this semi.

I love how our opinions are the polar opposites. XD

lavieenrose
21st June 2015, 23:01
I love how our opinions are the polar opposites. XD

Watch them be the same songs.

ParadiseES
22nd June 2015, 11:41
Lena is ok, but Dinah? :?

tuorem
22nd June 2015, 12:41
Lena is ok, but Dinah? :?

Dinah? Nah! :lol:

Schlagerman1
22nd June 2015, 13:23
I've got 5 votes so far! Time to send out some reminders!
Adrian anselm Carrie DaFlo EDC0708 ElRuso escfreak EscGeek Jonaxh lavieenrose Lenalite MARCOMEN RainyWoods revallsay RomanFromRussia Stargazer Krishoes Mrm

You all have less than 1 day and 9 hours left to vote! :D

ParadiseES
22nd June 2015, 15:29
Voted. Wow this semi is like the worst show I've ever had to vote xshock

anselm
22nd June 2015, 23:00
Ooh, this semi was surprisingly great xheat Definitely the best one by far.

Schlagerman1
22nd June 2015, 23:28
Got 10 votes so far! Not much time left, so continue to vote guys! :D

RainyWoods
23rd June 2015, 06:29
Just sent my votes in at such an ungodly hour. My 12 was incredibly easy (for obvious reasons:rolleyes:) and there were no other big favourites of mine here to challenge it, or new surprises. I did find difficulty though in ranking my 10, 8, 6, 4 and 2 songs. I sort of liked them all and they were on a very equal playing field. Perhaps some where growers (in fact, surely my own entry is a grower actually, rather worryingly). Only one song here i'm desperate to see pass, but many i'd welcome along with it, even a couple I gave 0 to. The results tonight should be interesting.

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 11:28
RainyWoods your inbox is full, could you empty it later so I can send a pm to you later tonight! ;)

I have 13 votes so far, and it is just a little more than 10 hours to go, so hurry up if you haven't sen yours yet! :D

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 17:53
Just 4 hours to go, hurry up and send in your votes! :D

lavieenrose
23rd June 2015, 18:33
Voted! :D I found this a rather strong semi aside from a pair of clunkers.

RainyWoods
23rd June 2015, 18:37
RainyWoods your inbox is full, could you empty it later so I can send a pm to you later tonight! ;)

I have 13 votes so far, and it is just a little more than 10 hours to go, so hurry up if you haven't sen yours yet! :D

Gosh, sorry. I'm a premium member and have 500 inbox spaces and i'm so lazy, I can't even keep it in checkxfaint You did recieve my points though I take it?:p

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 18:59
Gosh, sorry. I'm a premium member and have 500 inbox spaces and i'm so lazy, I can't even keep it in checkxfaint You did recieve my points though I take it?:p

Yep, Votes counted! ;)

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 21:12
Less than one hour left to go, hurry up and send those votes in that can change the outcome of this semifinal! :D

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 21:52
So deadline is almost over, it looks like we get 17 voters in this semi! :D Results to be revealed shortly! ;)

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:01
Time is up! Let's start by announcing the top 6, which are in running order:

“Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
“Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
”Unistus Igavesest Päevest” Evelin Samuel
“Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
”Sleepwalker” Nightwish
“You May Be In Love” Blue Café

7th “To Be Free” Alyosha
8th ”Don’t Stop” Isa
9th “Tvillingsjäl” Pernilla Wahlgren
10th ”Leading Me On” Hyrise

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:03
Let's see the first song that will go to the 2nd chance in Kosice, Slovakia...and that song is..

Song number...

6! “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda!

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:05
So, now the first of two songs to go all the way to the final in Bulgaria is...

Song number...

9! ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy-mT6zY0TE

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:07
Song number two that will compete in the 2nd chance is...

Song number...

4! ”Unistus Igavesest Päevest” Evelin Samuel!

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:08
The 3rd and last entry to go to 2nd chance in Slovakia is...

Song number...

1! “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic!

anselm
23rd June 2015, 22:10
Now Blue Café to the final pls xcheer

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:11
So we are down to our two last songs, and the ones competing are...

“Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja vs. “You May Be In Love” Blue Café

One song takes the very last direct spot to the final in Sofia, the other one will have to stay home...

And the song that has qualified to the final is song number...

2! “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Iw7LGd-9LM

AshleyWright
23rd June 2015, 22:13
omg I loved both of those two songs battling it. I'm sad blue cafe didn't make it but Rezarta is still great. :D

lavieenrose
23rd June 2015, 22:14
You had me very, very worried there. YEAHAHAHHHHHHHHYEAHYEAHHHHYEAHYEAHYEAEEEAHHH for Rezarta! :D

RainyWoods
23rd June 2015, 22:16
Yeah, that's a shame it was those two at the end battling it out. The other direct qualifier is strong too, as are the songs that have made the second chance round. I'm happy with these results, slightly surprised even by them.

tuorem
23rd June 2015, 22:18
Just when I thought I could only do better than last time... I don't know if I should laugh or cry :lol:

Expected results.

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:18
So the results are as follows:

Final: Rezarta Smaja and Nightwish
2nd Chance: Queentastic, Evelin Samuel and Nusa Derenda
6th Blue Café
7th Alyosha
8th Isa
9th Pernilla Wahlgren
10th Hyrise

So now I will shortly explain what is now going to happen. We are now moving over to Slovakia and to see the 2nd chance. In the 2nd chance 12 songs are divided into 6 duels, where our 3rd placers will be up against 5th placers and 4th placers against each other. Of course the songs in the duels will be from the different semis.
You will vote for your fave in each duel. Later you will have to vote in ESC-style with all the songs against each other, this voting will be used to put forward the "Lucky Loser", the song that loses it's duel but has got the most points in this voting.

When the 2nd chance has started I will send a PM to RainyWoods, since he was the person that selected the winning song last edition, he has the power to SAVE a song, that either has been eliminated or is going to be eliminated in the 2nd chance. He can select any song except the two songs he has chosen himself!

The 2nd chance will be up in a bit! :D

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:34
So the 2nd chance has now begun! :D So now vote for your faves AND send me also in ESC-style! ;) Deadline ends on Friday!

Schlagerman1
23rd June 2015, 22:53
I forgot to add of course that if a duel ends in a tie, the 2nd chance voting points decides who wins it, so the ESC-style voting is pretty important! ;)

EscGeek
24th June 2015, 07:51
my 12 and 10 pointer are facing each other IOTAP
What kind of sorcery is this?

Schlagerman1
24th June 2015, 20:40
Got 6 votes so far, continue sending them in! :D

Schlagerman1
25th June 2015, 15:53
I have 9 votes, but it is time to send out some reminders!
anselm AshleyWright escfreak Jonaxh Lenalite MARCOMEN ParadiseES RainyWoods revallsay RomanFromRussia Stargazer CaraMia Krishoes Mrm

You all have now almost 1 day and 6 hours left to vote. Remember that I only send out one reminder, so if you want to vote I suggest you do that quickly ;)

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 00:24
Got 10 votes and it is really tight in some of the duels, so every vote counts, so vote by tomorrow! ;)

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 13:09
12 voters with just 9 hours to go, hurry up and decide which songs that will take the last places to the grand final! :D

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 19:51
Just about 2 hours left, hurry up and vote if you haven't yet! ;)

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 21:39
20 mins to go, I've got 15 votes! Results to be revealed sortly after 22 CET! :D

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:05
It ends with 16 voters, so time for results! :D

In the first duel we had Queentastic and Coral... and the song that goes to the final is...

Song number...

1! “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hb4l3cl1eA8

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:07
The 2nd duel was between Winny Puhh and Ithaka Maria... and the winning song is...

Song number...

2! “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_36HfYFI9A

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:10
The 3rd duel was between Kostas Martakis and Mihaela Andrei... and the 3rd winner tonight is..

Song number...

2! “About Love” Mihaela Andrei!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGeUMwyzXbA

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:12
The 4th duel was between two former ESC-singers, Nusa Derenda and Doce...
And the winner here is...

Song number...

1! “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoJIIZ2nJhs

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:14
Duel number 5 was a battle between Måns Zelmerlöw and Iiris! And the winner here and the one that will go to the final is...

Song number...

1! ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOl-0aRHnxM

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:16
The 6th and last duel was between two ballads, by Evelin Samuel and Emma Marrone..and the last winner of a duel is...

Song number...

2! ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=whcP_mxhiqQ

anselm
26th June 2015, 22:16
Boooo

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:18
But it isn't over yet for our losers, one of them will be our lucky loser-winner...and the song that has qualified for the grand finale is...

“Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTIawas-UZA

RainyWoods
26th June 2015, 22:18
Pray for Winnie Puhh's second chancexpray

edit: or notxqueenbitch

anselm
26th June 2015, 22:19
It's still beyond me how anyone can like the insult to music that is Cara Mia tbh :lol:

Carrie
26th June 2015, 22:20
Iiris xcry

Schlagerman1
And let's see which song out of all songs that has been eliminated by now that has been chosen by RainyWoods...and the song that he has picked to perform in the final is...

"Stay" Samantha Tina!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRCu1F6b1s0

anselm
Aww, my top 3 (Winny Puhh, Iiris, Doce) is out :(

Schlagerman1
26th June 2015, 22:22
So final resuls:

Duel 1: Queentastic
Duel 2: Ithaka Maria
Duel 3: Mihaela Andrei
Duel 4: Nusa Derenda
Duel 5: Måns Zelmerlöw
Duel 6: Emma Marrone
Lucky Loser: Kostas Martakis
Winner's Choice: Samantha Tina

The final will be up by tomorrow! :D

RainyWoods
26th June 2015, 22:35
All my picks won their duels apart from Winny Puhh, so I shouldn't be too down I suppose. It's just I was desperate for them to reach the final:( They were always a massive risk though. Lot's of 0's I imagine, but also a fair few very high points too.

Really happy to be given the privilege of picking the Winners Choice song. It was an incredibly easy choice for me, and i'd made my mind up as soon as I heard all the songs competing in the fourth round. I love Samanta Tinaxheat

AshleyWright
26th June 2015, 22:42
4/6 duels are as i voted, if i'm correct. I'm happy with all these qualifiers. :D

escfreak
26th June 2015, 23:00
I should be happy with 5/6, but Iiris is out :(

Stargazer
27th June 2015, 00:27
::ee 1998 was so robbed. xcry1 xcry1 xcry1

tuorem
27th June 2015, 21:49
Where is ::ee 1998? :mad:

Glad for Ithaka and Mihaela though xcheer

DaFlo
27th June 2015, 22:04
Where is ::ee 1998? :mad:

Glad for Ithaka and Mihaela though xcheer

Emma took out the trash xqueenbitch

tuorem
27th June 2015, 22:44

Both were Worth the final imo :)

AshleyWright
27th June 2015, 23:05

http://media.giphy.com/media/kyI1WAQWp2DcY/giphy.gif

Schlagerman1
28th June 2015, 01:47
The final is finally up! :D A pretty okay final in my opinion, the only downside is that most of the songs are a bit too similar to each other, but other than that, it's nice! :D You all have till Wednesday on you to vote! ;)

lavieenrose
28th June 2015, 02:07
This is a truly stacked final (even if I would've made a couple swaps). Voting is going to be quite difficult!

Krishoes
28th June 2015, 02:55
I think I can vote here! :)

lavieenrose
28th June 2015, 03:24
The instrumental break was a very nice choice for the "Jazz & Sirtaki" recap. xqueenbitch

RainyWoods
28th June 2015, 04:29
I found the songs in 3 of the 4 rounds to be a bit of letdown really (for my tastes anyway), but somehow this has all led to a mega final. Woah, there will actually be overspill from my top 10. Songs I like are going to have to miss outxcry1 I think the only song I really loved that I lost was from Winny Puhh. All my other favourites are here and competing still, and a couple of the songs have really grown on me also. This is a very strong, open final. It's anyone's game almost here. I wouldn't like to bet on who's going to take it.

EscGeek
28th June 2015, 07:56
just realized all of my 12 pointers failed to qualify:lol:

still,a string line up...

DaFlo
28th June 2015, 14:22
voted, what a final xheat

EscGeek
28th June 2015, 18:33
damn! i meant "strong":lol:

Schlagerman1
29th June 2015, 01:09
I've got 6 votes so far, still a few days to vote, so don't forget to join and decide who will be our third winner of this contest! :D

Schlagerman1
29th June 2015, 22:40
7 votes so far with less than 2 days to go! Hurry up and vote! Tomorrows will the reminders be sent!

Schlagerman1
30th June 2015, 13:40
Time to send out some reminders! :D
Adrian anselm AshleyWright escfreak Jonaxh lavieenrose Lenalite MARCOMEN ParadiseES RainyWoods revallsay RomanFromRussia Stargazer CaraMia Mrm

You all have 1 day and 8 hours on you to vote, so do it when you see this! Your vote can decide who the winner of this final is! :D

lavieenrose
30th June 2015, 20:20
That was quite difficult. My #14 would have definitely received points last time, but there are two songs that I feel especially bad about snubbing. Good luck, everyone!

RainyWoods
30th June 2015, 22:24
I'm trying to do my points now but it's just so hard. I dislike nothing in the final, and just like lavieenrose, i'll be left with four pointless songs that would have received decent points from me in a different situation, but there are just too many of my favourite NF songs here competing.

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 01:37
Got 13 sets of votes so far! Still 20 hours left to vote, so hurry up and send in your votes! ;)

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 11:54
I have 15 votes now and it is just 10 hours to go! You're votes can STILL change the outcome of this final results! Vote now and join us tonight, around 21:45 we will have a glimpse from the red carpet, when the stars enters the arena to see the final results! ;)

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 18:44
Just a little more than 3 hours to go guys, don't forget to send in your votes! :D

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 19:08
I have 15 votes now and it is just 10 hours to go! You're votes can STILL change the outcome of this final results! Vote now and join us tonight, around 21:45 we will have a glimpse from the red carpet, when the stars enters the arena to see the final results! ;)

Red carpet event!?!?xheat

I can't wait!

anselm
1st July 2015, 19:38
Voted! I only really care about my top 2 tbh :lol:

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 21:22
40 mins till deadline ends! ;) And in about 25 mins, we go live from the red carpet! ;)

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 21:44
It is the final night as you all know, results will come in a while, but the guests are now entering the Arameec Arena once again to see who will be our third winner of the Festival De National. We got to talk to some of the guests on the red carpet when they were on the way of entering the arena.

http://s.rozali.com/p/p/o/poli-genova-90494-500x334.jpg

First guest of the night was Poli Genova, who missed to qualify to the final on home soil after ended 7th in the semifinal in Oslo. She is still delighted with having the festival in Bulgaria and she has a clear favorite to win the whole thing.
- No question for me, it has to be Karin Park and the beautiful “Human Beings”. Such an original song with a deep message, has to be among the top places tonight.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/d5/f4/fc/d5f4fc4065d7ce6660c6e372e68b4cae.jpg

One of the guests with a more edgy outfit was Croatian singer Severina, who came 6th in the semifinal held in Zürich this edition. She was really in a good mood and looked forward for the results. She has also a fave, which is maybe a surprising one.
- I just love Lena Philipsson with that Swedish song. When I was in Zürich, that song was ringing in my ears all day long, even more than my own song haha, so yeah It is really a great song!

http://schlagerbloggen.hant.se/wp-content/uploads/sites/9/2015/02/IMG_0374-e1424577461335-600x800.jpg

Pretty in black this evening were the Swedish youngster Isa, who only came 8th in the last semi in Riga. She tells us a secret, that she is in love with the greek language.
- I love the language, the people, and also really like both greek songs in the final, but if I have to pick one, I must say Jazz & Sirtaki. That song is fierce and makes you wanna jump up on stage and join their dance!

http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/4087/dyn010_original_350_299_pjpeg__ec0bbdc0cff397e32be 2130881e1ed54.2.jpg

Here you see Hanny D performing her song “Près De Toi” who came 9th in the first semi in Jerusalem. During the break of her appointment as pre-show singer for this Final results show, she got some words with her about what she think about tonight.
- I think it will be a tight race for the win, but I am putting my money on Dinah Nah and “Make Me (La La La)”. I think that a song that really feels like a hit in the face is a strong entry and that is for sure the song that has the most of it.

http://img3.ekrana.info/1203/sofi_marinova_1.jpg

Of course many Bulgarian stars came since the final was held here, and what wouldn’t a party be without the big fan-fave from Eurovision 2012 Sofi Marinova. She said that this final is amazing and she has a hard time to pick a fave, but that…
- I was so happy to see when “Stay” and Samanta Tina got a 2nd chance and joined the great final. I think it is a superb song, would even love to do that song myself!

http://www.tekstevideo.com/img_upz/artpic_full/23357.jpg

And of course, some stars always enter late, and this time it was last editions winner Lindita Halimi who was late. She apologized so much and was kind enough to give us her favorite one in the final.
- I really like “Hopa’ pa-rei”. It would be so cool if a song that went through the 2nd chance would win again!

Opinions divides it seems, as we are getting closer to know who the winner of the 3rd Festival De National is! :D

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 21:48
Lindita Halimi you traitorxgaah You're supposed to say Rezarta SmajaIOTAP

Sofi Marinova loves my Winners Choice pickxheat

Amazing red carpet event! I'm very much looking forward to tonights results. I think it's between Alcazar, Emma, Rezarta and Lena.

lavieenrose
1st July 2015, 21:54
Sofi Marinova singing "Stay" xheat xheat xheat

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 21:55
With just minutes left of the deadline, it looks like we get 19 voters in this final! :D The results of these voters will be announced in this random made order:

1. escfreak
2. Lenalite
3. Jonaxh
4. anselm
5. EDC0708
6. AshleyWright
7. Schlagerman1
8. Lupus
9. MARCOMEN
10. Carrie
11. lavieenrose
12. Stargazer
13. DaFlo
14. tuorem
15. RainyWoods
16. EscGeek
17. ElRuso
18. Adrian
19. Krishoes

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 21:56
Woah, 19 voters!? This could be an epic results show. I hope it's gonna be a tight, exciting one.

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 21:58
Sofi Marinova singing "Stay" xheat xheat xheat

In ten different languagesxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatx heatxheat

lavieenrose
1st July 2015, 22:02
In ten different languagesxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatxheatx heatxheat

Estoy en el camino,
Mit Schnee auf meinen Kopf,
They are falling slowly down on the edge…
Таму не е многу да се каже
Σε ένα σκοτεινό και μοναχικό ημέρες
Nur gibt es ein Wort:
"Stay."

(Macedonian and Greek gathered via Google Translate)

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:05
Okay Deadline is over, time to announce the results! :D
Let's begin by looking at the first votes, they are from escfreak:

1p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
2p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
3p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
4p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
5p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
6p “Human Beings” Karin Park
7p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
8p “Stay” Samanta Tina
10p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
12p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni

Scoreboard:

1. Or (Light) 12
2. About Love 10
3. Stay 8
4. Make Me (La La La) 7
5. Human Beings 6
6. Më Rrembe 5
7. Blame It On The Disco 4
8. Non È L’Inferno 3
9. Dansa I Neon 2
10. Absolutely Faboulous 1
11. Noe Noe 0
12. Cara Mia 0
13. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 0
14. Sleepwalker 0
15. Hopa’pa-rei 0
16. Jazz & Sirtaki 0

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 22:06
Estoy en el camino,
Mit Schnee auf meinen Kopf,
They are falling slowly down on the edge…
Таму не е многу да се каже
Σε ένα σκοτεινό και μοναχικό ημέρες
Nur gibt es ein Wort:
"Stay."

(Macedonian and Greek gathered via Google Translate)

http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk6japFUAi1qixleeo1_400.gif

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:09
The 2nd voter of the night is Lenalite! Let's see how her votes look like:

1p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
2p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
4p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
5p “Stay” Samanta Tina
6p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
8p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
10p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
12p “Human Beings” Karin Park

SCOREBOARD:

1. Human Beings 18
2. Make Me (La La La) 14
3. Stay 13
4. Dansa I Neon 12
5. Or (Light) 12
6. About Love 11
7. Blame It On The Disco 10
8. Absolutely Faboulous 9
9. Më Rrembe 7
10. Non È L’Inferno 6
11. Noe Noe 4
12. Cara Mia 0
13. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 0
14. Sleepwalker 0
15. Hopa’pa-rei 0
16. Jazz & Sirtaki 0

AshleyWright
1st July 2015, 22:11
first 12 points. xheat

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 22:13
I got the first 12 points. xhat

You've just revealed yourself prematurely. The scandal.

AshleyWright
1st July 2015, 22:13
You've just revealed yourself prematurely. The scandal.

no i didn't stop lying and falsifying information.

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:14
Let's go to Portugal and Jonaxh then. Here is how he voted:

1p ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish
2p “Human Beings” Karin Park
3p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
4p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
5p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
6p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
7p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
8p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
10p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
12p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 26
2. Human Beings 20
3. Or (Light) 20
4. Dansa I Neon 15
5. Stay 13
6. Non È L’Inferno 13
7. About Love 11
8. Më Rrembe 11
9. Blame It On The Disco 10
10. Hopa’pa-rei 10
11. Absolutely Faboulous 9
12. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 6
13. Jazz & Sirtaki 5
14. Noe Noe 4
15. Sleepwalker 1
16. Cara Mia 0

AshleyWright
1st July 2015, 22:15
If Make Me (La La La) wins I will scream because that was my first song option, which I didn't get.

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 22:18
If Make Me (La La La) wins I will scream because that was my first song option, which I didn't get.

It's got an early lead but I think something that meets in the middle of all our tastes will win this time, like was the case in the first edition. I'd be shocked if Dinah were to run away with it anyway.

AshleyWright
1st July 2015, 22:19
It's got an early lead but I think something that meets in the middle of all our tastes will win this time, like was the case in the first edition. I'd be shocked if Dinah were to run away with it anyway.

I hope you're wrong, because I doubt I will be able to deal with it winning.

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:19
Let's hear how anselm voted then. Here are his points:

1p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
2p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
3p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
4p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
5p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
6p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
7p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
8p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
10p ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish

SCOREBOARD:

1. Human Beings 32
2. Make Me (La La La) 29
3. Or (Light) 20
4. Dansa I Neon 19
5. About Love 18
6. Më Rrembe 14
7. Absolutely Faboulous 14
8. Stay 13
9. Non È L’Inferno 13
10. Noe Noe 12
11. Jazz & Sirtaki 11
12. Sleepwalker 11
13. Blame It On The Disco 10
14. Hopa’pa-rei 10
15. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 7
16. Cara Mia 0

So after the first 4 votes, we have Karin Park in the lead, just 3 points ahead of Dinah Nah and Chen Aharoni in third. Still very open and anything can still happen! :D

DaFlo
1st July 2015, 22:23
why are you soooooooooooooo slow xcry

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:24
Our 5th voter is EDC0708! And the votes look like this:

2p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
3p ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish
4p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
5p ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
7p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
8p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
12p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 33
2. Human Beings 32
3. Dansa I Neon 29
4. Jazz & Sirtaki 23
5. Or (Light) 20
6. About Love 19
7. Hopa’pa-rei 18
8. Absolutely Faboulous 16
9. Blame It On The Disco 16
10. Më Rrembe 14
11. Sleepwalker 14
12. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 14
13. Stay 13
14. Non È L’Inferno 13
15. Noe Noe 12
16. Cara Mia 5

Jonaxh
1st July 2015, 22:25

Me too!!!!! :)

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 22:26
Only 5 votes in and the votes are all over the place as I expected. I think that top 3 can and will easily change.

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:28
Voter number 6 is AshleyWright! Let's see what he likes in the final!

2p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
3p “Stay” Samanta Tina
4p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
6p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
8p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
10p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
12p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 40
2. Human Beings 32
3. Dansa I Neon 31
4. Or (Light) 30
5. Blame It On The Disco 28
6. Jazz & Sirtaki 23
7. About Love 23
8. Më Rrembe 22
9. Non È L’Inferno 19
10. Hopa’pa-rei 18
11. Absolutely Faboulous 17
12. Stay 16
13. Sleepwalker 14
14. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 14
15. Noe Noe 12
16. Cara Mia 10

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 22:32
Finally a meaty chunk of points for Rezartaxheat

Schlagerman1
Time for ME!!! :mrgreen: Schlagerman1's votes looks like this:

1p “Stay” Samanta Tina
2p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
3p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
4p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
5p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
6p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
8p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 47
2. Human Beings 44
3. Dansa I Neon 39
4. Or (Light) 30
5. Blame It On The Disco 28
6. About Love 27
7. Sleepwalker 24
8. Jazz & Sirtaki 23
9. Absolutely Faboulous 23
10. Më Rrembe 22
11. Non È L’Inferno 21
12. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 19
13. Hopa’pa-rei 18
14. Stay 17
15. Noe Noe 15
16. Cara Mia 10

ElRuso
Kostas, Thomai and Emma are so low

ElRuso
1st July 2015, 22:36
Even Mans is too low! Sad, that we can't switch places with Eurovision here:lol:

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:37
The 8th voter is Lupus! Here are the votes:

1p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
2p ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish
3p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
4p “Stay” Samanta Tina
5p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
6p ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
7p “Human Beings” Karin Park
8p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
10p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
12p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 57
2. Human Beings 51
3. Dansa I Neon 39
4. Blame It On The Disco 36
5. Or (Light) 33
6. Non È L’Inferno 33
7. About Love 27
8. Më Rrembe 27
9. Sleepwalker 26
10. Jazz & Sirtaki 23
11. Absolutely Faboulous 23
12. Stay 21
13. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 19
14. Hopa’pa-rei 18
15. Noe Noe 16
16. Cara Mia 16

Dinah Nah has had the lead now for a while, but Karin Park is following her closely, just 6 points behind. Lena Philipsson is in 3rd place. Still many votes to go! ;)

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:41
The 9th voter tonight is MARCOMEN! Here are what they look like:

1p ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish
2p ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
3p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
4p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
5p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
6p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
7p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
8p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
10p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
12p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 67
2. Human Beings 51
3. Dansa I Neon 46
4. Non È L’Inferno 37
5. Blame It On The Disco 36
6. About Love 35
7. Jazz & Sirtaki 35
8. Or (Light) 33
9. Më Rrembe 27
10. Sleepwalker 27
11. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 25
12. Absolutely Faboulous 23
13. Stay 21
14. Hopa’pa-rei 21
15. Noe Noe 21
16. Cara Mia 18

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:45
We go to our 10th voter, halfway through then, it is Carrie!

1p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
2p “Human Beings” Karin Park
4p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
8p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
12p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 74
2. Dansa I Neon 54
3. Human Beings 53
4. About Love 47
5. Blame It On The Disco 42
6. Non È L’Inferno 40
7. Jazz & Sirtaki 39
8. Sleepwalker 37
9. Or (Light) 34
10. Më Rrembe 27
11. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 25
12. Absolutely Faboulous 23
13. Cara Mia 23
14. Stay 21
15. Hopa’pa-rei 21
16. Noe Noe 21

Carrie
1st July 2015, 22:47
Carrie calling xheat

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/4-11-2015/1BsUKG.gif

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:50
Voter number 11 is lavieenrose! Let's see who gets the roses from him then!

1p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
2p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
3p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
4p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
5p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
6p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
8p “Stay” Samanta Tina
10p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 80
2. Human Beings 65
3. Dansa I Neon 55
4. About Love 47
5. Blame It On The Disco 47
6. Non È L’Inferno 47
7. Jazz & Sirtaki 43
8. Sleepwalker 37
9. Më Rrembe 37
10. Or (Light) 36
11. Stay 29
12. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 25
13. Noe Noe 24
14. Absolutely Faboulous 23
15. Cara Mia 23
16. Hopa’pa-rei 21

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:54
Our 12th voter is no other than Stargazer! Let's see who has picked the most stars for her!

1p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
2p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
3p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
5p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
6p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
7p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
8p “Human Beings” Karin Park
12p ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 80
2. Human Beings 73
3. Dansa I Neon 65
4. Blame It On The Disco 50
5. Sleepwalker 49
6. Non È L’Inferno 48
7. About Love 47
8. Jazz & Sirtaki 43
9. Or (Light) 43
10. Më Rrembe 41
11. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 30
12. Stay 29
13. Hopa’pa-rei 27
14. Absolutely Faboulous 25
15. Noe Noe 24
16. Cara Mia 23

Still Dinah Nah is in the lead after 12 voters, but after leading quite big, the gap is getting smaller as Karin Park is closing in on her. Lena Philipsson is still in 3rd place!

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 22:58
The 13th one to give us some points is DaFlo!

1p “Human Beings” Karin Park
2p ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
3p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
4p “Stay” Samanta Tina
6p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
7p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
8p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
12p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 88
2. Human Beings 74
3. Dansa I Neon 65
4. Non È L’Inferno 60
5. Blame It On The Disco 55
6. About Love 54
7. Sleepwalker 49
8. Or (Light) 49
9. Jazz & Sirtaki 46
10. Më Rrembe 41
11. Hopa’pa-rei 37
12. Stay 33
13. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 30
14. Absolutely Faboulous 25
15. Cara Mia 25
16. Noe Noe 24

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 23:03
The 14th voter is a frenchman. tuorem! :D

2p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
3p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
5p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
7p “Human Beings” Karin Park
8p ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish
12p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 94
2. Human Beings 81
3. Dansa I Neon 77
4. Non È L’Inferno 60
5. About Love 57
6. Sleepwalker 57
7. Blame It On The Disco 55
8. Or (Light) 54
9. Hopa’pa-rei 47
10. Jazz & Sirtaki 46
11. Më Rrembe 45
12. Stay 33
13. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 30
14. Absolutely Faboulous 26
15. Noe Noe 26
16. Cara Mia 25

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 23:06
Rezarta and Samanta flopping!?xsos

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 23:07
Number 15 is the one that picked last editions winner, RainyWoods! :D

1p ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
2p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
3p “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
5p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
6p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
7p “Stay” Samanta Tina
10p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
12p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 97
2. Human Beings 89
3. Dansa I Neon 77
4. Blame It On The Disco 65
5. Non È L’Inferno 64
6. About Love 59
7. Sleepwalker 57
8. Më Rrembe 57
9. Or (Light) 54
10. Jazz & Sirtaki 52
11. Hopa’pa-rei 47
12. Stay 40
13. Absolutely Faboulous 31
14. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 30
15. Noe Noe 26
16. Cara Mia 26

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 23:11
With only a few votes left and being realistic, I hope that "Human Beings" takes it. I'd be slightly bugged though that I didn't send it this time myself. I had it planned for the next edition actually as we can only send one song from a particular year. I like Dinah Nah's song but there were quite a few I liked a lot more here competing. Karin's song is very special.

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 23:12
Let's see how EscGeek's votes looks like:

2p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
3p ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
4p “Stay” Samanta Tina
7p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
8p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
10p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
12p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria

SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 103
2. Human Beings 89
3. Dansa I Neon 77
4. Non È L’Inferno 72
5. Blame It On The Disco 65
6. About Love 60
7. Hopa’pa-rei 59
8. Sleepwalker 57
9. Më Rrembe 57
10. Or (Light) 54
11. Jazz & Sirtaki 54
12. Stay 44
13. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 37
14. Noe Noe 36
15. Absolutely Faboulous 31
16. Cara Mia 29
With three voters left, Dinah Nah still has the advantage and leads with 14 points over Karin Park. It is also a battle about the 3rd place, where Lena Philipsson still has it, but it is still open when we reach the end of these results show! :D

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 23:16
Voter #17 is ElRuso!

1p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
2p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
3p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
4p “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
5p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
6p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
8p ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
10p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
12p “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis

2. Human Beings 89
3. Dansa I Neon 81
4. Non È L’Inferno 79
5. Blame It On The Disco 66
6. Jazz & Sirtaki 64
7. About Love 60
8. Hopa’pa-rei 61
9. Sleepwalker 57
10. Më Rrembe 57
11. Or (Light) 57
12. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 49
13. Stay 44
14. Noe Noe 41
15. Absolutely Faboulous 37
16. Cara Mia 37

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 23:21
Our 2nd last voter of the night is Adrian!

1p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
2p “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
3p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
5p “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
6p “Stay” Samanta Tina
7p “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
10p “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
12p “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic

SCOREBOARD:

2. Human Beings 97
3. Non È L’Inferno 83
4. Dansa I Neon 81
5. Blame It On The Disco 76
6. Jazz & Sirtaki 71
7. About Love 65
8. Hopa’pa-rei 62
9. Më Rrembe 60
10. Or (Light) 59
11. Sleepwalker 57
12. Stay 50
13. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 49
14. Absolutely Faboulous 49
15. Noe Noe 41
16. Cara Mia 37
So the last vote will decide the winner! :mrgreen:

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 23:30
So we are on the last vote of the night...one song will take the trophy home and it looks like a battle between two songs in the end...
The last voter is Krishoes, and we start by looking at his first 7 points...

1p “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
2p “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
3p “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
4p “Stay” Samanta Tina
5p ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
7p“Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson

Now, the 8 points goes to...

“Human Beings” Karin Park! :o
So Karin is now in the lead by 2p....
Let's see where the 10 points goes...

“Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni! :o
That didn't change anything, but now, where does the last 12 points go to...
It is...

“Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q_HWQulld4E

FINAL SCOREBOARD:

1. Make Me (La La La) 115
2. Human Beings 105
3. Non È L’Inferno 88 (16 voters)
4. Dansa I Neon 88 (14 voters)
5. Blame It On The Disco 87
6. Jazz & Sirtaki 71
7. Or (Light) 69
8. About Love 65
9. Hopa’pa-rei 63
10. Më Rrembe 62
11. Sleepwalker 57
12. Stay 54
13. Absolutely Faboulous 49 (11 voters)
14. Kanenas Den Me Stamata 49 (8 voters)
15. Noe Noe 41
16. Cara Mia 37

All scoreboards and who sent what in a bit! :D

ElRuso
1st July 2015, 23:31
Mans thanks you all, wonderful people! :rolleyes:

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3363572/mans-zelmerlow-o.gif

AshleyWright
1st July 2015, 23:34
A great winner, I will confess i'm a bit annoyed it win because I put it down as my number 1 entry - and didn't get it. Human Beings being second is not unexpected but i still hate that song. As for my songs, I'm happy I made the top 5 with Alcazar, but I hoped Chen would have done much better. Thank you for a great show Schlagerman1. :D

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 23:40
I'm really happy to see Karin in 2nd, but overall the results are a bit disappointing, although it was very tight in the middle.

Rezarta was a risk as she probably didn't have the most well known or loved NF song competing here, but when I saw her sail through to the final, I really fancied her chances. 10th is a letdown but 62 points isn't bad at all. Thanks for those.

Well done to Dinah and whoever sent her. Great song and one of the first times i've really fallen for a song of it's type. I'm shocked we've had two dance songs win in a row though.

DaFlo
1st July 2015, 23:43
Emma just chilling there in 3rd place xqueenbitch

http://static.stylosophy.it/stwww/fotogallery/625X0/258089/emma-marrone-in-camicia-e-giacca.jpg

Stargazer
1st July 2015, 23:46
Really bad winner. :?

I'm really happy my choice Dansa i Neon did so well though! And I'm happy at least some of you enjoyed my other choice Sleepwalker. xlove

RainyWoods
1st July 2015, 23:56
Really bad winner. :?

I'm really happy my choice Dansa i Neon did so well though! And I'm happy at least some of you enjoyed my other choice Sleepwalker. xlove

I enjoyed both your choices and I feel really bad about the fact I gave them both 0 in the final, but I liked 14 of the 16 songs competing. Sorry about that Anna:( "Dansa i Neon" is a classic and has done very well though. Well done.

Schlagerman1
1st July 2015, 23:56
So time to watch how it went down in the semis! :D

Semifinal 1:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/il934h.jpg
Karin Park won, just 10 points over Chen Aharoni. Måns was 14 points from a place in the final. Gipsy.cz was just 9 points behind Mihaela Andrei about a place in the 2nd chance. My Hope was almost without hope, last with just 29 points.

Semifinal 2:

http://oi60.tinypic.com/68tzdi.jpg
Alcazar basically crushed the opposition in the 2nd semi, winning with a margin of 46 points!! It was really tight about the 2nd place, where both Kostas Martakis and Winny Puhh was just 4 points behind Thomai! Close about 5th place as well, where Doce beat Samanta Tina with 5 points...but as you can see the green number on "Stay" meant that she got the free-pass to the final, something Doce never qualifed to. Minus One and their "Shine" got the last place, but with a respectful amount of points, 50.

Semifinal 3:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2d9tith.jpg
Dinah Nah won the semi, but not with the same margin as Alcazar did. But 14 points is enough to beat Lena Philipsson in 2nd place. 3rd place Emma Marrone got beaten with just 8 points in the end. Here it was really tight about the 2nd chance spots where 4 songs was within 8 points. Especially about the 5th place where Iiris got it with 1p ahead of Severina and Rosanna Lints.
Sopho Khavalashi did her best in her Fantasy Land, but wasn't enough for her, got last place with 39 points.

Semifinal 4:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/9icqj7.jpg
Nightwish got the win in the last semi, having beaten Rezarta Smaja with 17 points. Once again it was a extremly tight semi, where Rezarta won the 2nd place with just 2 points ahead of Nusa Derenda and 3 points ahead of Queentastic. Just 12 points behind her was Evelin Samuel, who grabbed the 5th place in the last votes, 6 points over Blue Café and Alyosha. Hyrise didn't rise high at all, and got last place with 35 points.

2nd chance:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/9kmn15.jpg
Here you see how the duels went and that Kostas Martakis won the Lucky Loser place. If a normal voting was just taken place, then Mihaela Andrei would have won this, and Coral would have qualified instead of Nusa Derenda. Interesting to see just the 4th duel, where Nusa Derenda won the duel-vote, but that Doce got more points in the Lucky Loser one.

FINAL:

http://oi62.tinypic.com/351xs2o.jpg
And there you got the final votes again, it got decided on the very last vote when MARCOMEN gave 10 to Dinah Nah.

Who sent what in a bit! ;)

ElRuso
2nd July 2015, 00:02
No points for top 2 :lol:

RainyWoods
2nd July 2015, 00:11
Winny Puhh were so, so close in their semi and then sadly a huge drop of support for them in the duels. I knew they would lose their head to head but I thought there would be a chance for them to get through on points, but that really wasn't the case.

Anyway, thank you Schlagerman for yet another wonderful edition of one of the most fun forum contests to play. It was loads of fun once again. So many National Final gemsxheart

Schlagerman1
2nd July 2015, 00:14
So here is the full list of who sent what in this 3rd edition of Festival De National:

Adrian
::es 2009 – “Amante De La Luna” Melody Y Los Vivancos
::no 2006 – “Absolutely Fabulous” Queentastic
anselm
::ge 2007 – ”Fantasy Land” Sopho Khalvashi
::be 2011 – “Près De Toi” Hanny D
AshleyWright
::il 2011 – “Or (Light)” Chen Aharoni
::se 2014 – “Blame It On The Disco” Alcazar
Carrie
::md 2015 – “About Love” Mihaela Andrei
::ee 2013 – ”Follow Me” Rosanna Lints
DaFlo
::it 2012 – ”Non È L’Inferno” Emma Marrone
::ro 2013 – “What Is Love” Al Mike feat. Renee Santana
EDC0708
::uk 2004 – ”Leading Me On” Hyrise
::ua 2011 – “My Hope” El Kravchuk
ElRuso
::ru 2009 – “Back To Love” Valeriya
::se 2007 – ”Cara Mia” Måns Zelmerlöw
escfreak
::se 2015 – ”Don’t Stop” Isa
::gr 2014 – “Kanenas Den Me Stamata” Kostas Martakis
EscGeek
::cz 2008 – “Benga Beating” Gipzy.cz
::sl 2005 – “Noe Noe” Nusa Derenda
::hr 2000 – “Daj Mi Daj” Severina

Jonaxh
::pt 1981 – “Ali Babá” Doce
::ee 2011 – “Hopa’pa-rei” Ithaka Maria
lavieenrose
::lv 2014 – “Stay” Samanta Tina
::se 1991 – “Tvillingsjäl” Pernilla Wahlgren
Lenalite
::no 2015 – “Human Beings” Karin Park
::ee 2010 – “Astronaut” Iiris
::se 2013 – “Dumb” Amanda Fondell
MARCOMEN
::se 2015 – “Make Me (La La La)” Dinah Nah
::ee 1998 – ”Unistus Igavesest Päevest” Evelin Samuel
ParadiseES
::gr 2015 – “Jazz & Sirtaki” Thomai Apergi & Legend
::es 2010 – ”En Una Vida” Coral
RainyWoods
::al 2015 – “Më Rrembe” Rezarta Smaja
::ee 2013 – ”Meiecundimees Üks Korsakov Läks Eile Lätti” Winny Puhh
revallsay
::cy 2015 – ”Shine” Minus One
::pl 2003 – “You May Be In Love” Blue Café
RomanFromRussia
::bg 2009 – “One Lifetime Is Not Enough” Poli Genova
::is 2013 – “Augnablik” Erna Hrönn Ólafsdottir
Stargazer
::fi 2000 – ”Sleepwalker” Nightwish
::se 1987 – “Dansa I Neon” Lena Philipsson
tuorem
::ua 2010 – “To Be Free” Alyosha
::by 2013 – ”Catch Me Again” Daria

So the top 3 pickers this time was MARCOMEN, Lenalite and DaFlo! This means that for the next edition, MARCOMEN can pick the winner's choice (as long he is of course entering the contest next time and voting in at least 3 out of the 5 first shows), if he declines it moves down to Lenalite and if not her than Daflo and if not then it moves down further! :D

I tagged all of you since you might be interested in seeing the scoreboards further above the page.
Now it is over and we got a winner. Thanks everyone for sending songs and voted and of course it will be a new edition, but now I will take a break for like a month or so, but it will be back in August again! Till then, take care everyone! :D

ElRuso
2nd July 2015, 00:25
Thanks to ParadiseES and CaraMia for ::12 in the first semi

And to Stargazer and Adrian for the points in the third

lavieenrose
2nd July 2015, 00:30

I was actually deciding between them for 10th up until the second I sent in my votes. They're both great.

ElRuso
2nd July 2015, 00:45
But yes, the top 2 is bad

ElRuso
2nd July 2015, 00:46
Deleted