PDA

View Full Version : Best out-of-tune entry?

Fluke
31st May 2015, 21:09
After several years mostly without total disasters, there's was at least two severely out-of-tune entries, both of which had plenty of supporters.... before the actual performance, that is, and one even made the final. Which are your favorite out-of-tune entries of the modern age?

AshleyWright
31st May 2015, 23:04
xhat so many hits to vote for.

EscGeek
31st May 2015, 23:34
::am Emmy was out of tune??? xshock

ParadiseES
31st May 2015, 23:45
hmmm Son de Sol were not out of tune. Soraya neither. Same for Josh Dubovie. He was perfect despite the song was big crap. ESDM, Daniel Kajmakoski and even Malcolm Siren or Elhaida Dani were not especially good live, but I wouldn't describe them as "out of tune" entries.

Instead, I miss:

::lv 2010
::ru 2011
::by 2011 (and this should come 2nd after Krassimir Avramov)
::cy 2012
::il 2011
::fr 2011 (deserves top-5 in this contest)
::fr 2012
::fr 2014
::uk 2011
::uk 2013
::ie 2014 (come on...)
::cz 2008
::it 2014

And I'm sure I'm missing someone.

southernstars
1st June 2015, 06:17
::fr 2014

Come on now... didn't you love them singing about their moustache?!
J'donnerais tout ce que j'ai
Contre une moustache
Maintenant je sais
Ce que je veux c'est
Une moustache

I think I'm actually the only person on the planet who loves this song lol.... :P

Admittedly, it didn't sound that great live... ;)

I would add ::sl 2013 to this list. I really liked that song but her singing wasn't great... :(

lavieenrose
1st June 2015, 09:36
Elhaida's problem wasn't the notes; it was the spaces between them.

ParadiseES
1st June 2015, 18:40
Come on now... didn't you love them singing about their moustache?!
J'donnerais tout ce que j'ai
Contre une moustache
Maintenant je sais
Ce que je veux c'est
Une moustache

I think I'm actually the only person on the planet who loves this song lol.... :P

Admittedly, it didn't sound that great live... ;)

I would add ::sl 2013 to this list. I really liked that song but her singing wasn't great... :(

No, I think that song was a big crap. But anyway, it's not the quality what we are judging and the fact is they were so out of tune, even if the song was quite easy to sing.

And yeah, ::sl 2013 really deserves a high place in the "out of tune" ranking, indeed.

Krishoes
1st June 2015, 18:48
Sadly we cannot vote for ::il and ::mk 2000!!!

tuorem
1st June 2015, 19:52
I guess ::is 2015 could be added too somehow :?

Josh Dubovie wasn't out-of-tune, he failed badly on the last note however, that's a fact :lol:

and ::ee 2010 wasn't out-of-tune either, it was made on purpose.

southernstars
2nd June 2015, 00:43
No, I think that song was a big crap. But anyway, it's not the quality what we are judging and the fact is they were so out of tune, even if the song was quite easy to sing.

And yeah, ::sl 2013 really deserves a high place in the "out of tune" ranking, indeed.

Yes I know, I went a bit off topic there, but I agree that the live performance left much to be desired! No wonder they finished bottom lol...

LesterMalvo
2nd June 2015, 00:55
Eh, sorry? What has Estonia 2010 to do with being "out-of-tune"?

ayzelto
2nd June 2015, 22:04
This list just makes no sense, there are many entries which were not out-of-tune and others which are not included, so no votes from me.

JamieBrown
2nd June 2015, 23:37
What about ::ie 2007?

And out of tune we also have ::am 2015, ::no 2015 (sadly), ::az 2014, ::am 2014, ::rs 2013, ::ie 2013, ::am 2013, ::se 2013 and we can continue this with so many entries of every year, since it's Eurovision.

But why ::am sent no good singers in the last years? The songs were not bad.

Stargazer
4th June 2015, 06:18
Fluke why do you keep making polls that don't include all entries that fit the theme? Why do you keep including entries that don't fit the theme of the poll? Why do you keep on setting deadlines for these polls? And why do you often keep the results hidden, even after the deadlines? It makes no sense. xcrazy

blue00eyes
4th June 2015, 20:05
I would like to see the results right after I've voted, why are the results hidden? I am too lazy to wait so long to find out, who has won tbh :mad:

Fluke
4th June 2015, 21:32
Fluke why do you keep making polls that don't include all entries that fit the theme?

I don't know, it's a lot of work trying to find every one of them in a blink, and the poll is for the best one anyway, and i know there's quite a few that no sane person would consider the best :lol: And i didn't include intentionally out-of-tune or joke entries like Homens da Luta, Dustin the Turkey etc....

As for the results, i can tell you there's one supreme leader.... can you guess who :rolleyes:

Stargazer
4th June 2015, 21:35
I don't know, it's a lot of work trying to find every one of them in a blink, and the poll is for the best one anyway, and i know there's quite a few that no sane person would consider the best :lol: And i didn't include intentionally out-of-tune or joke entries like Homens da Luta, Dustin the Turkey etc....

As for the results, i can tell you there's one supreme leader.... can you guess who :rolleyes:
But it would make a poll much more representative if you included all entries that fit a theme. And even if you only want to keep it to the so called modern era, it would make sense to include all from said era. ;) And since we're here to find out which song the majority finds to be the best, surely all songs (of the theme) should be there to vote for?

buildingbridges
5th June 2015, 16:18
I was so dissapointed by ::al this year, as it was one of my favorites Before the live performance :o

Fluke
15th June 2015, 21:36
Last chance!