PDA

View Full Version : FESTIVAL DE NATIONAL! FINAL - Deadline: 19/3 @ 19 CET!

Pages : [1] 2

Schlagerman1
27th February 2015, 19:49
Hi Everyone! :mrgreen: The Eurovision Your Choice Contest, that I have made for 12 editions now is going for a short break, but will of course be back! Though, I am planning this new contest, Festival De Nationals. This is the contest where you will celebrate the songs from national finals that didn’t get a chance of competing in the Eurovision Song Contest. Here you are allowed to send in which (at least) two songs you want as long it is from one of Europe’s national finals. But there are some rules to follow:

1. When you send in songs, I want you to pick out 4 songs! You have to rank these 4 songs in order of which songs you want to enter the most. The first two in your ranking will probably be picked, if you follow the other rules.
2. All songs has to be from four different years!
3. The songs have to be performed live, on a stage, in the real national final program. I will not allow music videos, videos with just a picture or other performances made by the artist. You don’t have to send in videos to me (if you want to, you can), but I will look for the live performance with the best quality on either YouTube, VIMEO or Dailymotion. If I don’t find a live performance, I will go and pick your 3rd or 4th choice. I will allow “Audition” performances, but only if it exists on YouTube and it is live singing, no playback it means. These rules are made to make the contest feel more “real”.
4. The same artists are not allowed to compete twice in one edition. It means that if two people are having the same artist in their top 2, I will make a draw to determine the person that will get it, while the other one will move down to their 3rd or 4th choice. That is why you won’t get a confirmation directly about which artists are in. You have to be ready to add your list if you move down to 0 choices left. You will get a pm and from when you get it you will only have 12 hours on you to pick two new songs, otherwise I will go to randomize one of the 3rd or 4th choices from an another person! If someone else picks a group where the singer also belongs, that will also go to a draw.
5. And of course….NO WINNERS. They got enough competitions to compete in…
6. 32 songs get the chance to compete, which means a total of 16 people will have the chance to pick. It is first come first serve that rules here. If we don’t get 16 that signs up before the deadline ends, I will randomize the people who will be able to have their 3rd or 4th choices to join the contest. You will have a deadline to apply and send in songs on you that end on the night between 1st and 2nd of March (it ends when I am finished with EYCC 12 final results).

32 songs will compete in a contest that is quite similar to a national final that I think most of you know about. They will be randomly put in 4 semis with 8 songs in each, and no one will get 2 or more songs in one semi (if not we are superfew that signs up). The two songs with most points goes to the final and two next gets to the 2nd chance, where randomly selected duels will be held between a 3rd place and a 4th place from different semis. The winners in these duels will also go to the final, which will contain a total of 12 songs!

I have also randomized the hosting cities for the 4 semis, 2nd chance and the final, they are as follows:

Semi 1 – Budapest
Semi 2 – Dublin
Semi 3 – Skopje
Semi 4 – Manchester
2nd chance – Andorra La Vella
Final - Moscow

WELCOME TO MOSCOW!

http://www.sitel.com.mk/sites/default/files/statija/teaser-images/2015/january/saint-basils-cathedral-moscow.jpg

It is time now, 12 songs is going to compete for being the winner, here in the Olimpiyskiy Stadium:

http://www.stadiumguide.com/wp-content/uploads/luzhniki_front.jpg

The song that are competing are:

1. ::se 2009 – “Stay The Night” Alcazar (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQUq7WzWq0)
2. ::se 2006 – ”Silverland” Roger Pontare (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4C6Pv9ok-Y)
3. ::fi 2015 - “Heart Of Light” Opera Skaala (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswegGuBjpI)
4. ::it 2015 -”Fatti Avanti Amore” Nek (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h8af6_nek-canta-fatti-avanti-amore-sanremo-2015_music)
5. ::se 2009 – “Moving On” Sarah Dawn Finer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhezzqJsKY)
6. ::se 2008 – “Lay Your Love On Me” BWO (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlR9Zd3B3AQ)
7. ::fi 2013 – ”We Should Be Through” Mikael Saari (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqdNy-yTl-4)
8. ::se 2010 – “Kom” Timoteij (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASRry6HQ54w)
9. ::se 2015 – “One By One” Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR4FAih1rxw)
10. ::de 2014 – “The Fiddler On The Deck” Santiano (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP2-CGwO50A)
11. ::se 2014 - “Survivor” Helena Paparizou (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuvL0ga1_YE)
12. ::no 2012 – “High On Love” Reidun Saether (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5wEJyD6mMo)

RECAP: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-u-kfUAOOQ

Everyone is allowed to vote, not only the people that got to choose the songs.
You vote this time in ESC-style (12, 10, 8-1).
You are allowed to vote for your own songs if you want to.
Do this before the deadline, that ends on Thursday the 19th of March at 19 CET!

START VOTING NOW AND LET THE FESTIVAL BEGIN!

revallsay
27th February 2015, 19:58
Awwww! You decided to do this! Will send song in a while!

AshleyWright
27th February 2015, 20:06
Songs sent. :D

Schlagerman1
27th February 2015, 20:08
I changed the rules a bit, took away the year-rules for now and will think of a better one til an another edition, Just have all from four different years! :D

revallsay
27th February 2015, 20:23
I hope my favourite songs will get through!

Schlagerman1
27th February 2015, 21:31
I have taken away the rule about the countries, since I have had complaints about people who aren't that into other NFs but solely to a few other nations, so I have abolished that so if AshleyWright and revallsay wants to change one or two of their ranked songs they are allowed to! :)

RainyWoods
27th February 2015, 22:59
I've been waiting for this contest all of my lifexheat

I don't know whether to wait until the inevitable happens tomorrow, or to get the four songs in I can quickly now, before the spots are takenxcry1

revallsay
27th February 2015, 23:01
I've been waiting for this contest all of my lifexheat

I don't know whether to wait until the inevitable happens tomorrow, or to get the four songs in I can quickly now, before the spots are takenxcry1

I know you'll choose your countires wisely :)

anselm
28th February 2015, 12:25
I'm in! Will start thinking about my songs now.

cegs5
28th February 2015, 13:19
I want to participate too xcheer

Schlagerman1
28th February 2015, 13:55
I want to participate too xcheer

You are more than welcomed! :D Just send in your songs when you can! ;)

anselm
28th February 2015, 14:24
Sent my song. I'm so excited about this contest already xheart

ZoboCamel
28th February 2015, 15:08
Sounds like a great contest. Entries have been sent in! Hopefully we can right some of the injustices of the past...

RomanFromRussia
28th February 2015, 16:44
I will :mrgreen:

A lot of time there wasn't me in these threads, so I'm back 8-)

Schlagerman1
1st March 2015, 00:46
Just 24 hours left to sing up here, so if you haven't don't miss your chance! :D

Vanessa
1st March 2015, 02:25
I'd like to sign up! :D

AshleyWright
1st March 2015, 02:31
only 7 people? wow. Come on everyone.

Jonaxh
1st March 2015, 02:42
I'll give it s try... My knowledge about NF is ridiculously... BAD!! I just follow one or two every year... :D

Schlagerman1
1st March 2015, 03:49
Just 6 places left to join, so if you wanna join, you better be quick to do so! :D

revallsay
1st March 2015, 11:03
Verjamem :)

Schlagerman1
1st March 2015, 17:58
We have reached to 11 people now, so just 5 more persons are allowed to join, so don't hesitate, join now! :D

Hele.
1st March 2015, 19:03
I'm joining! This sounds like a fan! xcheer

Schlagerman1
1st March 2015, 20:22
Just 4 places left now! You know that after I announce the results in EYCC 12, I will stop the confirmation and will then announce which peoples songs that will be competing! And it isn't that many hourse left, so join now! :D

HEAON
2nd March 2015, 01:08
I'd like to join :D

Is it possible now ???

I'll send my list so just tell me !

Schlagerman1
2nd March 2015, 01:34
I'd like to join :D

Is it possible now ???

I'll send my list so just tell me !

Oh I hope you come back very soon, cause I will close the deadline any minute, so if you do hurry and send them in! :D

Schlagerman1
2nd March 2015, 01:46
So just 15 mins left til I will close the application time, but if you wanna have some extra time (10 mins or so, not more) than write here and I can give you that, but then I will make some draws and tell you which of your choices that will compete for you! ;)

Schlagerman1
2nd March 2015, 02:02
The Application STOPS NOW! In the end we have got 13 people signed up for this first edition! It means that some of you will get an extra song with you in the semi, and that will be randomized. I will in a bit tell you which songs you've got entered! ;)

Hele.
2nd March 2015, 02:10
Exciteed! xcheer

Schlagerman1
2nd March 2015, 02:11
Okay I have made the draw, and I will not send PMs to you, though I will in this post tell you which songs that got entered for you. Some of you has got 3 songs with you, congratulations, than you are one of the winners of the draw I just made! Some have lost their 1st 2nd or even your 3rd choices, but it might be so that some other has chosen the same song/artist for this contest and you lost the draw, but don't worry, then it might be so that the song or at least the artist is in anyhow, but not with your choice! ;)

So, here is the participants and which choices that got entered for you:
anselm 1 2
AshleyWright 1 3 4
EDC0708 1 2
HEAON 1 2 3
Hele. 1 2
Jonaxh 2 3
ParadiseES 2 3 4
RainyWoods 1 2
revallsay 1 2 3
RomanFromRussia 1 2 3
Stargazer 1 2
Vanessa 1 2
ZoboCamel 1 2 4

Your songs has now got entered in the four semis and I will start preparing the first one in a bit, not sure if I will make it up by tonight, but if not, then it will come tomorrow afternoon! :D Till then, Sweet dreams! :D

Hele.
2nd March 2015, 02:12
I wasn't lucky to get 3 songs but I'm more than happy because my both top choices are in! :D xcheer

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 02:14
OMFG YES. xfaint I was so worried I wouldn't get my number 1. I wonder what lowlife stole my 3 though.

edit: now it's changed, someone stole my 2. I will end who ever stole my 2, although I am pleased to have 3 back.

RainyWoods
2nd March 2015, 02:15
1 and 2 eh?xqueenbitch

Vanessa
2nd March 2015, 02:16
Got 1 and 2 :D

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 02:19
1 and 2 eh?xqueenbitch

I bet it is you has my 2.

RainyWoods
2nd March 2015, 02:22
I bet it is you has my 2.

Who knows? I'm slightly upset I didn't get my number 3 though too... as I would have got 1st... 2nd....... and 3RD MWAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA! So strong are my fan favourites. I can't wait for this to start. I think it's going to be even more enjoyable than Your Choice.

ParadiseES
2nd March 2015, 02:23
Damn, who stole my number 1. WHO?????????????????

http://static1.beanscdn.co.uk/modules/ems-v2/article/images/kill_you_talor_62.gif.gif

Vanessa
2nd March 2015, 02:25
I haven't been around here for long so what genres are generally popular choices? :D

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 02:27
Damn, who stole my number 1. WHO?????????????????

http://static1.beanscdn.co.uk/modules/ems-v2/article/images/kill_you_talor_62.gif.gif

We've only known which of our choices has made it about 20 minutes and it's already descended into death threats. The forum I know and love. xlove

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 02:29
I haven't been around here for long so what genres are generally popular choices? :D

We couldn't possibly tell you.

RainyWoods
2nd March 2015, 02:32

We love the surreal and avant-garde around these parts. Disabled Punk rock is also very hot at the moment.

We're a slightly off kilter bunch though. Generally anything that is fun and over the top has an audience, as well as genuinely beautiful, quality songs. I don't think there is really a favored genre. In the previous contests that have been held here, we've had surprising results constantly. Anything can and will happen:p I hope you have fun!

ParadiseES
2nd March 2015, 02:32

Punk-rock is the last trend it seems.

RainyWoods
2nd March 2015, 02:34
We've only known which of our choices has made it about 20 minutes and it's already descended into death threats. The forum I know and love. xlove

If you don't award full points to my songs...

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa50/Chris_DG/Myspace/FamilyGuy-TonyRobbinsHungry.gif

ParadiseES
2nd March 2015, 02:35

WAS IT YOU, RIGHT?

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 02:35
If you don't award full points to my songs...

http://i196.photobucket.com/albums/aa50/Chris_DG/Myspace/FamilyGuy-TonyRobbinsHungry.gif

Only time will tell if corruption and bribery moves to this game like it did in EYCC.

HEAON
2nd March 2015, 02:36
WOW I'm with 3 songs :o !!!

Seems that i'am very lucky coz i love them so much xlove

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 02:37
WAS IT YOU, RIGHT?

It depends what song we may be referring too. :D

Vanessa
2nd March 2015, 02:39
We couldn't possibly tell you.

We love the surreal and avant-garde around these parts. Disabled Punk rock is also very hot at the moment.

We're a slightly off kilter bunch though. Generally anything that is fun and over the top has an audience, as well as genuinely beautiful, quality songs. I don't think there is really a favored genre. In the previous contests that have been held here, we've had surprising results constantly. Anything can and will happen:p I hope you have fun!

Punk-rock is the last trend it seems.

Alright then :D

(Preparing self for 8th in SF, 6th place if lucky :?)

anselm
2nd March 2015, 02:52
Yay, I got my 1st and 2nd choices - two of my favourite NF songs ever. xlove Would've liked to get one of my #3 and #4 in too as they were more fun choices. :lol:

Schlagerman1
2nd March 2015, 03:19
First semi is up folks! There are usually short deadlines in this contest, since it is only 8 songs, but this first semi is a bit longer, you have until Wednesday the 4th of March on you to vote! Make sure you vote, especially you anselm :lol:

Vanessa
2nd March 2015, 03:26
Wow, what an amazing opening heat :o

anselm
2nd March 2015, 03:48
Voted right away this time. :mrgreen:

Well, the fanwank rate is certainly high in this one. :lol:

Stargazer
2nd March 2015, 05:19
Wouldn't it have been better to have two semis with 16 songs a piece? Higher chance there will be songs you actually like. I had a listen through the recap as most of these were new to me, and I don't even think there are more than 2 songs I want to vote for. :?

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 05:20
Voted! :) Great semi.

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 05:21
Wouldn't it have been better to have two semis with 16 songs a piece? Higher chance there will be songs you actually like. I had a listen through the recap as most of these were new to me, and I don't even think there are more than 2 songs I want to vote for. :?

I like it in smaller chunks actually, It allows me to get through them much quicker, and I don't get bored listening through endless songs which i'm not guaranteed to like. I wish more games were split into smaller semi's.

Stargazer
2nd March 2015, 05:34
I like it in smaller chunks actually, It allows me to get through them much quicker, and I don't get bored listening through endless songs which i'm not guaranteed to like. I wish more games were split into smaller semi's.
I don't like massive semis because it takes forever to get through them, but I don't like semis that are too short either since there are bound to be so few songs I like in them, especially on this forum. ;)

AshleyWright
2nd March 2015, 05:46
I don't like massive semis because it takes forever to get through them, but I don't like semis that are too short either since there are bound to be so few songs I like in them, especially on this forum. ;)

Well I'm expecting for the first few games at least that the majority of the entries will be fairly recent, and probably semi 2 will be similar in style to this. It will be a while before we see some real diversity - just like in eycc.

Stargazer
2nd March 2015, 05:55
Well I'm expecting for the first few games at least that the majority of the entries will be fairly recent, and probably semi 2 will be similar in style to this. It will be a while before we see some real diversity - just like in eycc.
The recentness of the entries doesn't matter in this game, really. It's rather the kind of entries people on this forum tend to love, that clashes the most with my taste. :lol:

anselm
2nd March 2015, 06:01
Pfft, MF format is great fun. xheart

Stargazer
2nd March 2015, 06:07
Not when you only like one song. :?

ZoboCamel
2nd March 2015, 09:42
Happy to see my 1, 2 and 4 through! I think I may have stolen some things from other people though... On a related note, I'm also hoping someone else stole my 3. Would be better than it missing out.

Looks like a pretty good first semi - I'll try get around to voting in a couple hours at the same time as EYCC!

RomanFromRussia
2nd March 2015, 15:35
Great semifinal!

My votes were sent ;)

Jonaxh
2nd March 2015, 16:10
Voted!

ParadiseES
2nd March 2015, 16:49
Voted. Some great songs here and also probably one of the most painful songs ever to me :lol:

ParadiseES
2nd March 2015, 17:14
BTW The running order looks like the one Bjorkmann would set :p

anselm
2nd March 2015, 17:27
^Adam always björkmanises the running order in his contests, that's why :mrgreen:

CaraMia
3rd March 2015, 01:49
This game is very interesting. Votes sent! :)

Schlagerman1
3rd March 2015, 17:25
I have got 11 votes so far! :D I will now send a reminder to the ones left, you have a little more than 24 hours on you.
HEAON Hele. Vanessa RainyWoods

Even if you aren't mentioned, you are more than welcomed to vote! :D

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 17:43
About 2 hours and 15 mins left to vote, do not forget to vote here guys! :D

Vanessa
4th March 2015, 17:50
Votes on the way! :D

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 19:50
Ten mins left till deadline ends! Results will be held shortly after the deadline, so hurry up and vote if you want to!

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:01
Deadline is now over! Results in a few mins! In the end we got 15 votes!

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:04
First, I will announce the top 5, and they are in starting order:

“Survivor” Helena Paparizou
”Woo (U Make Me) Michelle Gayle
”Fatti Avanti Amore” Nek
“Queen Of Light” E-Rotic
“Más (Run)” Brequette

The 3 songs that gets eliminated directly:
6th ”I Don’t Wanna Dance” Nikki Ponte
7th ”Långt Härifrån” Py Bäckman
8th ”Lullaby For My Dreammate” Trianas Parks

RainyWoods
4th March 2015, 20:06
Helena and E-Rotic direct to the finalxpray

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:07
The first song, that goes to the final in Moscow is...

Song number....

1! "Survivor" Helena Paparizou!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuvL0ga1_YE

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:09
The first song that will go to the 2nd chance in Andorra La Vella is...

Song number...

8! “Más (Run)” Brequette!

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:10
The 2nd song that goes to Andorra La Vella is...

Song number...

7! “Queen Of Light” E-Rotic

revallsay
4th March 2015, 20:12
http://th01.deviantart.net/fs70/200H/i/2012/319/7/6/nothing_to_do_here_gif_by_cartoonzack-d5l4eqj.jpg

DaFlo
4th March 2015, 20:12
Nek till final pls xpray

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:13
So it stands between Michelle Gayle and Nek about the last place in the final...

The 2nd finalist that will go to Moscow is...

song number...

6! ”Fatti Avanti Amore” Nek!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2h8af6_nek-canta-fatti-avanti-amore-sanremo-2015_music]Nek%20canta%20Fatti%20avanti%20amore%20-%20Sanremo%202015%20-%20Video%20Dailymotion

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:15
So final results:
To Final: Helena Paparizou & Nek
To 2nd Chance: E-Rotic & Brequette
5. Michelle Gayle
6. Nikki Ponte
7. Py Bäckman
8. Trainas Parks

2nd semi will be up in a bit! :D

anselm
4th March 2015, 20:21
Trianas Parks ;___;

And Michelle Gayle ;_;

Schlagerman1
4th March 2015, 20:28
Semi 2 up! You got almost exactly 2 days on you to vote! :D

Vanessa
4th March 2015, 20:29
Michelle was so close! ;__;

RainyWoods
4th March 2015, 20:33
Someone sent my number 4 here, and also another song I almost put on my list:o There are four songs here I simply ADORExheat

EDC0708
4th March 2015, 20:55
Someone sent my number 4 here, and also another song I almost put on my list:o There are four songs here I simply ADORExheat

Someone's sent my 4th choice as well, great that it get's to be in the competition!

AshleyWright
5th March 2015, 10:46
Great results, makes me feel slightly better when I'm so horribly Ill.

Schlagerman1
5th March 2015, 10:58
Got 1 vote so far! :lol: Still more than a day to vote, but will send out reminders tonight! ;)

ZoboCamel
5th March 2015, 12:12
Last round results were... not too bad, I guess! My top four got through, though I'm bummed about Brequette being relegated to second chance instead of DTF.

And it looks like I'm joining the parade of 'someone else put up one of my top spots'! Meaning all my nominations are through. Plus someone submitted another great song that I'd somehow forgotten. Time to vote... I need three of these to go DTF though!

anselm
5th March 2015, 12:36
This semi :|

Schlagerman1
5th March 2015, 20:30
These people has now less than 24 hours to vote:
AshleyWright Stargazer ZoboCamel EDC0708 Jonaxh RomanFromRussia CaraMia DaFlo Hele. RainyWoods Vanessa HEAON

Stargazer
6th March 2015, 04:33
Voted! xcheer A MUCH better semi, for sure! I enjoyed most of the songs here. I wish I could have given 12 points to my 10 pointer. xlove

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 11:18
Got 8 votes so far, with less than 9 hours to go! Hurry up and vote while you can! :D

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 17:08
Got 11 votes now and it is just less than 3 hours to go! Vote while you can, every vote may decide who goes to Moscow, to Andorra La Vella or going home!

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 19:38
About 20 mins left, got 14 votes! Results will be held shortly after the deadline! :D

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 20:02
Okay time to reveal the results...the top five consists of (in starting order)....:

“Lay Your Love On Me” BWO
“The Fiddler On The Deck” Santiano
“One By One” Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg
“Kall Som Is” Gemini
“Stay The Night” Alcazar

Other placements:
6th “Rocket Ride” Jannicke Abrahamsen
7th ”If I Could Do It All Again” Raquela
8th “Falling” Nikki Kavanagh

revallsay
6th March 2015, 20:04
Go Santiano, BWO, Elize & Rickard and Alcazar!

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 20:05
The first song that qualifies to the big final is....

Song number...

3! “The Fiddler On The Deck” Santiano!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SP2-CGwO50A

Vanessa
6th March 2015, 20:05
Not last! xcheer

revallsay
6th March 2015, 20:06
http://24.media.tumblr.com/632818ed20a56cef027f398c3498ccef/tumblr_mjgu7aFaHI1s7ux1lo2_r1_500.gif

AshleyWright
6th March 2015, 20:06
omg bet i'm in SC or 5th. :lol:

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 20:07
The first song that goes to the 2nd chance is...

Song number...

4! "One By One" Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg!

AshleyWright
6th March 2015, 20:08
nothing here >.>

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 20:08
The 2nd song that will have to go through the 2nd chance is...

Song number...

8! "Stay The Night" Alcazar!

revallsay
6th March 2015, 20:09
BWO for the final!!!!!

RainyWoods
6th March 2015, 20:09
BWO to final pleasexpray

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 20:10
So it is a battle between BWO and Gemini about the 2nd and last place to the final...and the song that gets it is...

Song number...

1! "Lay Your Love On Me" BWO!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlR9Zd3B3AQ

revallsay
6th March 2015, 20:10
http://image-cdn.zap2it.com/images/miss-america-cry.gif

AshleyWright
6th March 2015, 20:11
Great qualifiers. :D

revallsay
The results couldn't be better!

RainyWoods
Best results everxheat My top 4 made it. So happyxcry1

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 20:12
So full results:

Final: BWO and Santiano
2nd Chance: Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg and Alcazar
5. Gemini
6. Jannicke Abrahamsen
7. Raquela
8. Nikki Kavanagh

Semi 3 will be up in a bit! :D

anselm
6th March 2015, 20:13
Didn't really care about this semi but the results are alright. I hope the next one is better :mrgreen:

Vanessa
6th March 2015, 20:14
No surprises really! :D

I liked all the songs though so I'm happy with the results, even if my last place was in the Top 4. :?

Schlagerman1
6th March 2015, 20:19
The 3rd semi is now up! You get again almost 24 hours on you to vote! :D

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 03:34
In the last post I meant 48 hours of course, now it is just 17 hours and 30 mins left, and I will send out some reminders then:
ParadiseES anselm revallsay Jonaxh Stargazer Vanessa RainyWoods EDC0708 HEAON DaFlo ZoboCamel

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 13:53
I have 8 votes so far, still almost 7 hours left and it is pretty tight in this semi!

Vanessa
8th March 2015, 17:36
Voted :D

Really hope 2 of my top 3 qualify directly, love these songs so much. xcheer

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 19:08
less than 2 hours to go and I've got 11 votes. Results to be held shortly after the deadline! :D

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 20:52
Ten minutes left till deadline ends, results to be announced at 19:10ish! :)

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 21:01
So deadline is over and we got 13 votes, results in a bit! :D

RainyWoods
8th March 2015, 21:03
http://userserve-ak.last.fm/serve/252/23216781.jpg

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 21:05
We start by revealing the top 5...and they are in running order:

“High On Love” Reidun Saether
“Petalouda Stin Athina” Krystallia
”Canta Por Mim” Catarina Pereira
”Silverland” Roger Pontare
”We Should Be Through” Mikael Saari

The other placements:
6th “Kako Da Te Volim” Zanamari
7th “I’m Me” Jo Zette
8th “Yasno Sluntse” Gergana Dimova

Vanessa
8th March 2015, 21:07
Zanamari xcry1

RainyWoods
8th March 2015, 21:08
This is absolutely outrageous. 7TH PLACE FOR JO ZETTE!? I'm sorry but i'm appalled. An investigation must be launched. Maltese icon with a deep and meaningful song coming second to last? I'm not having it. This isn't right.

revallsay
WHAT?

Schlagerman1
The first song to qualify to the big final in Moscow is...

Song number...

6! "Silverland" Roger Pontare!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4C6Pv9ok-Y

revallsay
8th March 2015, 21:09
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130613152036/adventuretimewithfinnandjake/images/8/88/-dafuq-.gif

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 21:10

Song number...

3! “Petalouda Stin Athina” Krystallia

revallsay
oh 'Silverland' qualified, good! But it's still outrageous Jo failed!

Vanessa
Yay Roger and Krystallia! xcheer

AshleyWright
8th March 2015, 21:11
both good so far. :D

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 21:12
The 2nd song that goes to the 2nd chance in Andorra La Vella is...

Song number...

7! ”We Should Be Through” Mikael Saari

AshleyWright
8th March 2015, 21:13
meh.

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 21:14
So the final battle is between Reidun Saether and Catarina Pereira....and the one that reach the final in Moscow is...

Song number...

1! “High On Love” Reidun Saether!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5wEJyD6mMo

Vanessa
8th March 2015, 21:14
Oh wow, I was expecting both Catarina/Reidun to make Final/AC at least. :o

Happy Reidun made it though. xcheer

AshleyWright
8th March 2015, 21:16
xheat Reidun in the final. xheat best news all night.

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 21:16
So final result then:

Final: Reidun Saether and Roger Pontare
2nd Chance: Krystallia and Mikael Saari
5. Catarina Pereira
6. Zanamari
7. Jo Zette
8. Gergana Dimova

4th semi will be up in a bit! ;)

revallsay
8th March 2015, 21:23
I've got 2 song in the final so far:D 1 left!

Schlagerman1
8th March 2015, 21:30
The 4th semi is now up! You have till tuesday at 19 CET on you! :D

Jonaxh
8th March 2015, 22:12
I`m out of this game... No luck at all... :(

ParadiseES
8th March 2015, 22:18
Wait.... That Norwegian song over Catarina??????? WHAAAAAAAT????? xshock

CaraMia
8th March 2015, 22:43
What? Mikael Saari not direct to final and Catarina Pereira completely out? I'm in shock! :o

ZoboCamel
9th March 2015, 08:30
Okay, I've actually remembered to vote in this round! I get the feeling that I could've pushed my favourites DTF if I'd voted in the last couple of semis, but at least none of my big favourites have been eliminated yet. I adore most of AC, though, so it'll be incredibly hard to decide on my votes there...

Schlagerman1
9th March 2015, 21:40
Almost 23 hours to go and these people gets a reminder:
Hele. RainyWoods ParadiseES EDC0708 revallsay anselm Vanessa Jonaxh Stargazer HEAON DaFlo

anselm
10th March 2015, 02:59
^I've voted though :o

RainyWoods
10th March 2015, 03:16
^I've voted though :o

Were you responsible for Jo Zette's failure in the last round?

http://www.crazykens.com/pictures/just-say-it/Page-2/Silence-I-Kill-You.jpg

anselm
10th March 2015, 04:05
Were you responsible for Jo Zette's failure in the last round?

http://www.crazykens.com/pictures/just-say-it/Page-2/Silence-I-Kill-You.jpg

My gawd, of course not.

RainyWoods
10th March 2015, 04:25
My gawd, of course not.

Good, I look forward to your 12 when the votes are revealedxlove

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 15:04
Little less than 6 hours to go and I have got 8 votes so far! Continue voting and the results will come after the deadline! :)

ParadiseES
10th March 2015, 16:51
Voted.

This time I wanted to give zero to many songs :lol:

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 20:06
Less than a hour to go, hurry up and vote! :D

anselm
10th March 2015, 20:08
Less than a hour to go, hurry up and vote! :D

You got my votes, right? :p

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 20:11
You got my votes, right? :p

Yes I did :mrgreen:

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 20:58
Deadline is almost over, has got 12 votes, results to be announced in a bit!

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:02
Time then to announce the top 5, they are as follows, in running order:

“Heart Of Light” Opera Skaala
“Kom” Timoteij
”Fjaðrir” SUNDAY
“Moving On” Sarah Dawn Finer
“Courageous” NeAngely

6th ”J’Avais Rendez-Vous” Carrousel
7th “Poljupci U Boji” Feminnem
8th ”Big Bro Thang” Big Brovaz

AshleyWright
10th March 2015, 21:05
Omg yes. xheat

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:05
The first song to reach the final is...

Song number...

1! "Heart Of Light" Opera Skaala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qswegGuBjpI

RainyWoods
10th March 2015, 21:06
xheat

revallsay
10th March 2015, 21:07
PERFECT xheat

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:07

Song number...

8! “Courageous” NeAngely

anselm
10th March 2015, 21:08
6th ”J’Avais Rendez-Vous” Carrousel

*insertwindowjumpgif*

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:08
The 2nd song, that will follow NeAngely to Andorra La Vella is...

Song number...

7! "Moving On" Sarah Dawn Finer!

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:11
So it is up between Timoteij and SUNDAY for the very last place in the final...the song that will go to Moscow is...

Song number...

4! “Kom” Timoteij!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASRry6HQ54w

anselm
10th March 2015, 21:11
If Kom qualifies over Sunday now... :|

AshleyWright
10th March 2015, 21:12
xcheer xcheer I love Kom Great qualifier.

revallsay
10th March 2015, 21:12
NO :( Sunday failed :(

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Dr.-Who.gif

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:13
So Final results:

Final: Opera Skaala & Timoteij
2nd Chance: Sarah Dawn Finer & NeAngely
5. SUNDAY
6. Carrousel
7. Feminnem
8. Big Brovaz

The duels of Andorra La Vella will be up in a bit! ;)

RainyWoods
10th March 2015, 21:15
Even though my top 4 actually made it, these results make me a bit sad. I love my 2nd to 5th placers equally. Five songs I love here, Sunday should have made itxcry1 I feel responsible. I think nostalgia perhaps was leading me here rather than my brain. We lost a beautiful, quality song that should have sailed through:(

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:15
I saw now that Hele. voted just a few mins too late. :( but it seems that it wouldn't have effected the results anyhow. :)

revallsay
10th March 2015, 21:17
Even though my top 4 actually made it, these results make me a bit sad. I love my 2nd to 5th placers equally. Five songs I love here, Sunday should have made itxcry1 I feel responsible. I think nostalgia perhaps was leading me here rather than my brain. We lost a beautiful, quality song that should have sailed through:(

Schlagerman1 maybe you should reward SUNDAY a wildcard??

Vanessa
10th March 2015, 21:27
Really happy Kom qualified! xcheer

SUNDAY though xcry

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 21:35
There the duels in Andorra is up, You have till Thursday on you. Recap will be up late tonight hopefully! :D

RomanFromRussia
10th March 2015, 21:42
Ehm, Opera? Really?

Schlagerman1
10th March 2015, 23:06
anselm, could you please make some space in your inbox?

Edit, forget it, votes counted! :D

CaraMia
11th March 2015, 00:04
The third duel makes me so sad! Either Mikael Saari or Brequette will be out of the final! :cry:

ZoboCamel
11th March 2015, 08:00

Surprised you didn't rank it higher then... I remember from the Iceland thread that you were all over the song compared to me, and I gave it my 8P :lol:

The third duel makes me so sad! Either Mikael Saari or Brequette will be out of the final! :cry:

Literally my two favourite songs ever. I wish they'd been in any other duel whatsoever so that I could've supported them both... now I'm left with an incredibly painful choice xcry1

Schlagerman1
11th March 2015, 22:09
Reminders, 23 hours left:
ZoboCamel DaFlo AshleyWright RainyWoods EDC0708 revallsay Jonaxh HEAON Hele.

Schlagerman1
12th March 2015, 20:13
less than 50 mins left, will reveal the results shortly after! :D

Schlagerman1
12th March 2015, 21:03
Deadline is over, we got 12 votes in the end, results in a bit! :D

Schlagerman1
12th March 2015, 21:05
The first duel was between Krystallia and Sarah Dawn Finer....

The first finalist is...

Song number...

2! "Moving On" Sarah Dawn Finer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhezzqJsKY

AshleyWright
12th March 2015, 21:06
no surprise

Schlagerman1
12th March 2015, 21:09
The 2nd duel was between Alcazar and E-Rotic...the 2nd finalist is...

Song number...

1! "Stay The Night" Alcazar

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0HQUq7WzWq0

AshleyWright
12th March 2015, 21:11
excuse me? i am outraged right now. Vote rigging, bribery and corruption is the only explanation for the fan-favourite hit "Queen of Light" failure.

Schlagerman1
12th March 2015, 21:11
The 3rd duel was a ballad one between Mikael Saari and Brequette...and the third finalist tonight is..

Song number...

1! "We Should Be Through" Mikael Saari!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqdNy-yTl-4

AshleyWright
12th March 2015, 21:12
ugh. None of my votes so far.

Schlagerman1
12th March 2015, 21:14
And the 4th and last duel was between Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg and NeAngely. The 4th and the 12th song that will perform in the final is..

Song number...

1! "One By One" Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR4FAih1rxw

Schlagerman1
12th March 2015, 21:15
That means that all 12 finalists are decided! :D I will put up the final late tonight, so be ready for it later! :D

revallsay
12th March 2015, 21:15
AshleyWright, you're song is through xqueenbitch

AshleyWright
12th March 2015, 21:36
AshleyWright, you're song is through xqueenbitch

I don't know what you're talking about? I didn't have a song in the Duels.

Stargazer
12th March 2015, 22:38
YAY all my choices went through! :D xlove

fan-favourite hit "Queen of Light" failure.
And by fan-favorite hit you mean worshipped only in your niched clique. ;)

AshleyWright
12th March 2015, 22:43
YAY all my choices went through! :D xlove

And by fan-favorite hit you mean worshipped only in your niched clique. ;)

excuse me, "Queen of Light" is clearly a favourite among the fans of this forum, not just my clique. :D I always knew bribery and corruption would work against the song.

RainyWoods
12th March 2015, 22:44
The only Duel that didn't go to plan for me was Duel 4 where I voted for NeAngely. I love/like 7 of the 8 songs that were competing at this second chance round anyway, so it was really difficult to vote.

RainyWoods
12th March 2015, 22:47
excuse me, "Queen of Light" is clearly a favourite among the fans of this forum, not just my clique. :D I always knew bribery and corruption would work against the song.

Stargazer was probably responsible for forum fan favourite Jo Zette's failure, with her mega hit "I'm Me", that should have easily sailed through to the final. Tactical voting and bribery must have taken place.

We'll never forget you Jo... never.

http://cdn.makeagif.com/media/3-11-2015/Dw97Ur.gif

Stargazer
12th March 2015, 22:49
"Mega hit". :lol: Of course I didn't vote for Jo Zette. I have taste. ;)

revallsay
12th March 2015, 22:50
"Mega hit". :lol: Of course I didn't vote for Jo Zette. I have taste. ;)

lol.

AshleyWright
12th March 2015, 22:51
We'll never forget you Jo... never.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3fHZi2UeGw

RainyWoods
12th March 2015, 22:58
Thank you AshleyWright for the poignant piece of music. Yoko's words really do describe right now how I feel about the state of this years Eurovision Song Contest, and our loss of the great Maltese icon Jo Zette at FESTIVAL DE NATIONAL. I feel very sad and am in a reflective state of mind at the moment. It's been very difficult for me. I find solace in Yoko's words.

Thank you for the memories
Thank you for the laughs
I'm going away, this time
Remember.. no tears.

Vanessa
13th March 2015, 02:09
Ugh, as much as I love them, Krystallia & E-Rotic deserved way more to go to the Final instead of Sarah and Alcazar. xsnooty

Despite this, really happy Elize Ryd & Rickard Söderberg's gem made it though. xcheer

ZoboCamel
13th March 2015, 02:16
Woo! All four duels went according to my votes. Still devastated to see Brequette lose, even though I didn't vote for her... I had to choose between my winner of the 2013 season and my winner of the 2014 season xcry1

ParadiseES
13th March 2015, 11:38
Brequette out.... Why? xcry

(Even if I love "We should be through", "Más" is so special, one of the most touching songs I've ever listened to :()

Schlagerman1
14th March 2015, 14:57
The final has finally begun! :D You vote this time in ESC-style! Deadline ends on tuesday! :D

AshleyWright
14th March 2015, 15:07
7 swedish songs, and only 2 non-Scandinavian songs. xrofl

Stargazer
16th March 2015, 02:03
7 swedish songs, and only 2 non-Scandinavian songs. xrofl
This would clearly be a sign of Sweden's superiority and the jealously of everyone else, if you'd ask FilipFromSweden or SuperGirl. :lol:

AshleyWright
16th March 2015, 02:07
This would clearly be a sign of Sweden's superiority and the jealously of everyone else, if you'd ask FilipFromSweden or SuperGirl. :lol:

Let's hope they never find this thread.

Schlagerman1
16th March 2015, 22:16
I have decided to move the deadline two days, since it is a lot of things happening to me these coming days which I need to focus on, but on thursday it will be results, I promise you that! ;)

Schlagerman1
18th March 2015, 19:46
With a little more than 24 hours to go, I have got 8 sets of votes! Time to send out some reminders, these people are left to vote:
RomanFromRussia Vanessa DaFlo Jonaxh Hele. HEAON

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 12:05
Less than 9 hours left to vote, do it while you can! :D

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 19:42
Less than 1 hour and 20 mins to go! Results will be held shortly after the deadline, so be here or be square! ;)

Vanessa
19th March 2015, 19:59
Votes on the way! :)

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 20:56
Deadline is almost over and it looks like we get 12 sets of votes! For the results, I will reveal vote by vote and I have drawn the order of announcing the persons votes, and they are as follows:

1. revallsay
2. EDC0708
3. anselm
4. ZoboCamel
5. Stargazer
6. RainyWoods
7. RomanFromRussia
8. Vanessa
9. AshleyWright
10. CaraMia
11. ParadiseES
12. Schlagerman1

Results to begin shortly! ;)

revallsay
19th March 2015, 20:59
Deadline is almost over and it looks like we get 12 sets of votes! For the results, I will reveal vote by vote and I have drawn the order of announcing the persons votes, and they are as follows:

1. revallsay
2. EDC0708
3. anselm
4. ZoboCamel
5. Stargazer
6. RainyWoods
7. RomanFromRussia
8. Vanessa
9. AshleyWright
10. CaraMia
11. ParadiseES
12. Schlagerman1

Results to begin shortly! ;)

why am I first?

AshleyWright
19th March 2015, 21:02
why am I first?

Because you are super special. :D

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:02
So the one that by the draw got to be first to reveal votes is revallsay :) The votes look like this...

1p Survivor
2p Kom
3p High On Love
4p Silverland
5p Fatti Avanti Amore
6p Stay The Night
7p Lay Your Love On Me
8p One By One
10p Heart Of Light
12p Fiddler On The Deck

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 12
2. Heart Of Light 10
3. One By One 8
4. Lay Your Love On Me 7
5. Stay The Night 6
6. Fatti Avanti Amore 5
7. Silverland 4
8. High On Love 3
9. Kom 2
10. Survivor 1
11. Moving On 0
12. We Should Be Through 0

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:06
The 2nd voter is EDC0708, and the votes are...

1p Silverland
2p One By One
3p Heart Of Light
4p Fatti Avanti Amore
5p High On Love
6p Stay The Night
7p Survivor
8p Kom
10p Lay Your Love On Me
12p Fiddler On The Deck

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 24
2. Lay Your Love On Me 17
3. Heart Of Light 13
4. Stay The Night 12
5. One By One 10
5. Kom 10
7. Fatti Avanti Amore 9
8. High On Love 8
8. Survivor 8
10. Silverland 5
11. Moving On 0
12. We Should Be Through 0

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:11
Voter number three is anselm, let's see how he has voted:

1p Moving On
2p Survivor
3p Fatti Avanti Amore
4p Lay Your Love On Me
5p Silverland
6p High On Love
7p One By One
8p Fiddler On The Deck
10p Heart Of Light
12p We Should Be Through

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 32
2. Heart Of Light 23
3. Lay Your Love On Me 21
4. One By One 17
5. High On Love 14
6. Stay The Night 12
6. Fatti Avanti Amore 12
6. We Should Be Through 12
9. Kom 10
9. Survivor 10
9. Silverland 10
12. Moving On 1

So after a third of the votes it is Santiano in the lead ahead of Opera Skaala and BWO. Not a good start from Sarah Dawn Finer, but it is still 9 votes left, so anything can happen! :D

revallsay
19th March 2015, 21:13
Go Fiddler!

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:14
These results are going great thus farxheat Well there are only two songs I don't particularly like here anywayxqueenbitch

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:15
Next votes are coming all the way from Australia, ZoboCamel, let's see how they look like:

1p High On Love
2p Fatti Avanti Amore
3p Kom
4p Moving On
5p Surivor
6p Heart Of Light
7p Stay The Night
8p Fiddler On The Deck
10p One By One
12p We Should Be Through

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 40
2. Heart Of Light 29
3. One By One 27
4. We Should Be Through 24
5. Lay Your Love On Me 21
6. Stay The Night 19
7. High On Love 15
7. Survivor 15
9. Fatti Avanti Amore 14
10. Kom 13
11. Silverland 10
12. Moving On 5

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:19
Next is a swede, no other than Stargazer! Here are her votes:

1p High On Love
2p Stay The Night
3p Fatti Avanti Amore
4p We Should Be Through
5p Kom
6p Moving On
7p Lay Your Love On Me
8p One By One
10p Fiddler On The Deck
12p Silverland

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 50
2. One By One 35
3. Heart Of Light 29
4. We Should Be Through 28
4. Lay Your Love On Me 28
6. Silverland 22
7. Stay The Night 21
8. Kom 18
9. Fatti Avanti Amore 17
10. High On Love 16
11. Survivor 15
12. Moving On 11

Vanessa
19th March 2015, 21:20
Helena P xcry

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:21
The shock there of the 0 for Opera Skaala. I'm outragedxqueenbitch

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:23
So number 6, it is RainyWoods, let's see how his votes are...

1p High On Love
2p One By One
3p Fiddler On The Deck
4p Survivor
5p Moving On
6p We Should Be Through
7p Kom
8p Stay The Night
10p Lay Your Love On Me
12p Heart Of Light

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 53
2. Heart Of Light 41
3. Lay Your Love On Me 38
4. One By One 37
5. We Should Be Through 34
6. Stay The Night 29
7. Kom 25
8. Silverland 22
9. Survivor 19
10. Fatti Avanti Amore 17
11. High On Love 17
12. Moving On 16

Halfway through, even if RainyWoods votes did tighten it up a little bit, we still got a pretty big lead for Santiano ahead of Opera Skaala and BWO. Sarah Dawn Finer is still last, but got much closer up to the other songs. Still 6 more votes to go! :D

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:28
The 7th one is from Russia, no other than RomanFromRussia. Here is the votes:

1p Stay The Night
2p One By One
3p High On Love
4p Fiddler On The Deck
5p Lay Your Love On Me
6p Survivor
7p Silverland
8p Moving On
10p Kom
12p Fatti Avanti Amore

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 57
2. Lay Your Love On Me 43
3. Heart Of Light 41
4. One By One 39
5. Kom 35
6. We Should Be Through 34
7. Stay The Night 30
8. Silverland 29
8. Fatti Avanti Amore 29
10. Survivor 25
11. Moving On 24
12. High On Love 20

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:32
The 8th set of votes are from Vanessa. Here is the votes:

1p Fiddler On The Deck
2p Lay Your Love On Me
3p Stay The Night
4p High On Love
5p Kom
6p Heart Of Light
7p Moving On
8p Silverland
10p One By One
12p Survivor

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 58
2. One By One 49
3. Heart Of Light 47
4. Lay Your Love On Me 45
5. Kom 40
6. Silverland 37
6. Survivor 37
8. We Should Be Through 34
9. Stay The Night 33
10. Moving On 31
11. Fatti Avanti Amore 29
12. High On Love 24

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:36
I think Opera Skaala can still claw this back as I know two of the voters to come love the songxlovexpray

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:37
The 9th voter is AshleyWright, let's see how they look like:

1p Survivor
2p Fiddler On The Deck
3p Stay The Night
4p One By One
5p Heart Of Light
6p Fatti Avanti Amore
7p Lay Your Love On Me
8p Moving On
10p Kom
12p High On Love

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 60
2. One By One 53
3. Heart Of Light 52
4. Lay Your Love On Me 52
5. Kom 50
6. Moving On 39
7. Survivor 38
8. Silverland 37
9. Stay The Night 36
9. High On Love 36
11. Fatti Avanti Amore 35
12. We Should Be Through 34

Things are getting tighter, Santiano still in the lead, but many songs are getting closer, like Elize & Rickard, Opera Skaala, BWO and Timoteij. Mikael Saari fell down to last place, but it is really tight in the bottom as well. Three votes left...what will happen, we will find out! ;)

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:40
I can't bear the tensionxheat

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:42
Voter number 10 is CaraMia. Here are the votes:

1p Survivor
2p High On Love
3p Fiddler On The Deck
4p Heart Of Light
5p Moving On
6p Fatti Avanti Amore
7p Stay The Night
8p Lay Your Love On Me
10p Kom
12p We Should Be Through

SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 63
2. Lay Your Love On Me 60
2. Kom 60
4. Heart Of Light 56
5. One By One 53
6. We Should Be Through 46
7. Moving On 44
8. Stay The Night 43
9. Fatti Avanti Amore 41
10. Survivor 39
11. High On Love 38
12. Silverland 37

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:42
The good thing is the two songs I didn't like here, probably now won't winxlove

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:45
I'm literally going to kick myself if BWO wins... like the hardest kick possible.

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:46
The 11th voter is ParadiseES, let's see how they look like:

1p Lay Your Love on Me
2p High On Love
3p Silverland
4p Fatti Avanti Amore
5p We Should Be Through
6p Moving On
7p Stay The Night
8p Fiddler On The Deck
10p Survivor
12p Kom

SCOREBOARD:
1. Kom 72
2. Fiddler On The Deck 71
3. Lay Your Love On Me 61
4. Heart Of Light 56
5. One By One 53
6. We Should Be Through 51
7. Moving On 50
7. Stay The Night 50
9. Survivor 49
10. Fatti Avanti Amore 45
11. High On Love 40
11. Silverland 40

And it's a new leader! Timoteij takes over the lead, 1p ahead of Santiano and 11p ahead of BWO on 3rd place. Last voter will decide...and it's me! :mrgreen:

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:48
Opera Skaala wrecked by three 0's..... xcry1

Vanessa
19th March 2015, 21:49
Go Timoteij! xcheer

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 21:51
Go anyone! Fiddler would be a more unusual winner. I thought "Kom" would have been a bit too obvious. I love both though.

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 21:53
So the last votes are from me...and they look like this...

1p Stay The Night
2p Fatti Avanti Amore
3p Fiddler On The Deck....

4p Moving On
5p Survivor
6p Silverland
7p High On Love
8p Heart Of Light
10p Lay Your Love On Me
12p We Should Be Through

FINAL SCOREBOARD:
1. Fiddler On The Deck 74
2. Kom 72
3. Lay Your Love On Me 71
4. Heart Of Light 64
5. We Should Be Through 63
6. Survivor 54
7. Moving On 54
8. One By One 53
9. Stay The Night 51
10. High On Love 47
11. Fatti Avanti Amore 47
12. Silverland 46

Winning song again, Congratulations Santiano!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rHla01hiCqc

Will put up who sent which song in a bit! ;)

AshleyWright
19th March 2015, 21:55
8th? I was doing so well for most of it. xcry1 While I love "Kom" more than "Fiddler On the Deck", it is still a great winner. :D xcheer

anselm
19th March 2015, 21:57
Nice winner, thank God Kom didn't win brrrrrr.

I hope the next edition will be less... schlagerish :lol:

revallsay
19th March 2015, 21:58
http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Jeremy-Renner.gif

http://mashable.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/crazy-dance.gif

http://i.imgur.com/VTPN3w8.gif

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140321033609/degrassi/images/9/9b/Katy_Perry_-_Firework.gif

http://24.media.tumblr.com/632818ed20a56cef027f398c3498ccef/tumblr_mjgu7aFaHI1s7ux1lo2_r1_500.gif

Vanessa
19th March 2015, 21:59
Good winner, not that big of a fan but the song has grown on me. xcheer

Silverland deserved better though. xcry

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 22:00
I'm really happy for "Fiddler On The Deck" winning. It's something I never expected but it's great. I may have only given 3 points but I do love the song. The problem was I loved 9 songs in the final. Some of my favourite ESC songs of all time.

My song was only 10 points behind the winner. Unfortunately it proved too Polarizing. Three 0's didn't help it at all. So many fan favourites here and it was the underdog that won. Well done to our Polish star revallsayxheat

Thank you Schlagerman for the brilliant game. It really was the most fun one to datexclap

Vanessa
19th March 2015, 22:00
I hope the next edition will be less... schlagerish :lol:

As much as I love schlager I agree. Semi-Final 2 especially was a schlager overload. :(

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 22:01
Here is what songs got sent by who:

AshleyWright
"One By One" Elize & Rickard
"Queen Of Light" E-Rotic
"Courageous" NeAngely

anselm
"Lullaby For My Dreammate" Trainas Parks
"J'Avais Rendez-Vous" Caroussel

EDC0708
"Big Bro Thang" Big Brovaz
"Woo (U Make Me)" Michelle Gayle

HEAON
"Falling" Nikki Kavanagh
"High On Love" Reidun Saether
"Survivor" Helena Paparizou

Hele.
“Kako Da Te Volim” Zanamari
“Poljupci U Boji” Feminnem

Jonaxh
"Canta Por Mim" Catarina Pereira
"If I Could Do It Again" Raquela

ParadiseES
"Kom" Timoteij
"I Don't Wanna Dance Alone" Nikki Ponte
"Yasno Sluntse" Gergana Dimova

RainyWoods
"Heart Of Light" Opera Skaala
"I'm Me" Jo Zette

revallsay
"Fiddler On The Deck" Santiano
"Fjadrir" SUNDAY
"Silverland" Roger Pontare

RomanFromRussia
"Fatti Avanti Amore" Nek
"Lay Your Love On Me" BWO
"Moving On" Sarah Dawn Finer

Stargazer
"Långt Härifrån" Py Bäckman
"Kall Som Is" Gemini

Vanessa
"Rocket Ride" Jannicke Abrahamsen
"Petalouda Stin Athina" Krystallia

ZoboCamel
"We Should Be Through" Mikael Saari
"Run (Más)" Brequette
"Stay The Night" Alcazar

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 22:10
I will present each semi in one post each, here is the first semi results:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/334uafs.jpg
It was pretty tight about the top 3, but it was Helena and Nek that took the two places through to the final. Though it was pretty clear about which 4 songs that was going to qualify, since it was almost 30 points between 4th and 5th in this semi.

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 22:12
Here is the results from 2nd semi:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/9rhrpk.jpg
Here it was much tighter, but Santiano did win the semi as well. Gemini was only 15 points from a place in the 2nd chance!

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 22:15
And here goes the 3rd semi:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/2mqjhcm.jpg
Roger Pontare and Reidun Saether did get the same amount of points in this semi. Just 2p devided 3rd, 4th and 5th and too bad was Catarina Pereira the unlucky one in this semi.

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 22:17
And the 4th semi:

http://oi59.tinypic.com/wc1qap.jpg
Once again did the top 2 got the same amount of points! SUNDAY was just 5 points from a place in the 2nd chance here.

RainyWoods
19th March 2015, 22:18
All the tactical voting against Jo Zette. You people should be ashamed of yourselves. It's clear that only revallsay, anselm and myself have an ear and an eye for quality. I knew underhand tactics were at play. Jo Zette should have sailed through to the final and then won it.

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 22:20
Here is the vote from the 2nd chance:

http://oi58.tinypic.com/254zdrn.jpg
All 4 matches ended in 7-5 wins! Though, if it was a normal voting, then the qualfiers had been different (E-Rotic would have qualified instead of Sarah Dawn Finer.

Schlagerman1
19th March 2015, 22:23
And then the final:

http://oi61.tinypic.com/24vi71z.jpg
So once again, Santiano is our winner, before Timoteij and BWO. Roger Pontare did come last, but it was a tight race in this final!

So that is everything you need to know! :D I think FDN will be back, but I will now take a break for a bit and then continue with a new edition of EYCC! But till then, take care! :D

Vanessa
19th March 2015, 22:41
Krystallia was 3 points off of qualifiying for the Final. xcry

That said, I did just barely scrap into AC. That gap in SF 3! :o