PDA

View Full Version : Best non-English language entry 1999-2014 » QF 1 is up, vote until 02/11 @ 17 CET

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Edward
22nd October 2014, 17:40
Not sure what you mean? But go ahead.

I had already told you that we'll have it the way you suggested regarding the line-ups (the years will be mixed, unlike in EF's). What's left to discuss? :)

Here are the full results for each second chance:

Edward's second chance:

1st - ::cy 2013 - ::4 votes (19 pts from 3 voters in EF 1)
2nd - ::ee 2008 - ::3 votes (26 pts from 3 voters in EF 4)
3rd - ::fi 2012 - ::1 vote (23 pts from 5 voters in EF 2)
3rd - ::fr 2006 - ::1 vote (12 pts from 2 voters in EF 5)
3rd - ::fr 2003 - ::1 vote (15 pts from 4 voters in EF 6)
3rd - ::pt 2010 - ::1 vote (23 pts from 5 voters in EF 3)
4th - ::tr 1999 - ::0 votes (25 pts from 6 voters in EF 7)

::ee Leto svet came really close once again. ::cy 2013 is a bit surprising perhaps, as78 and toinou03 were the only ones (besides myself) that voted for it during the EF. Stargazer wasn't taking part yet then but her vote was half-expect as her taste is usually alike the one of as78. Hele.'s vote was the deciding and maybe surprising one but I'll take it that she really didn't care for any of the songs and went for the one that she either found to be least bad or the one she liked the most.
Votes mattered for this second chance round, not points, so that explains the reason for ::ee 2008's failure (who had obtained the most points previously out of all these songs). The same can't be said about ::tr 1999, that scored 0 votes there and had been voted by 6 people before. Then again looking at that EF scorboard again, it weren't top points and that probably explains it. And maybe also the fact that it came from an EF that people related to less.

You can now say who you wanted to win out of your second chance in case that song hasn't qualified (or even if it did and you don't care for the risk of bias that will go into the QFs you can still do so if you want, your choice). I had the biggest hopes for ::fi 2012. ::ee 2008 and ::fr 2006 would have satisfied me as well. That would have been my podium. I don't dislike ::cy 2013 anyway, I just find these other 3 songs either more moving or more memorable. But unfortunately they have now been left behind in this game.

henhu's second chance:

1st - ::lv 2007 ::3 votes (12 pts from 4 voters in EF 5)
2nd - ::mk 2010 ::2 votes (17 pts from 3 voters in EF 3)
2nd - ::fr 2013 ::2 votes (18 pts from 5 voters in EF 1)
3rd - ::rs 2011 ::1 vote (25 pts from 6 voters in EF 2)
3rd - ::es 2004 ::1 vote (18 pts from 5 voters in EF 6)
3rd - ::es 2001 ::1 vote (27 pts from 5 voters in EF 7)
3rd - ::tr 2008 ::1 vote (21 pts from 5 voters in EF 4)

This was a surprising one to me. Again, as78 and Stargazer's having alike tastes helped and then CaraMia went for it perhaps for the same reasons as Hele. in my second chance since she hadn't voted for this song back in the EF. Point-wise the loss goes again to the song from EF7 for the same reasons most likely. In terms of voters ::rs 2011 lost it while it could have been a contender, had henhu be able to vote and if I didn't vote for the Macedonian song instead.

Looking at the scoreboards, henhu must be satisfied as this was a top 5 song for him. But probably he'd rather had have ::tr 2008 qualifying since he gave it 10 pts back then. 10 pts were also given to ::es 2001 but I'm not sure if it is as liked by him as the Turkish song.

CaraMia's second chance:

1st - ::bg 2011 ::4 votes (27 pts from 8 voters in EF 2)
2nd - ::hr 2008 ::3 votes (29 pts from 5 voters in EF 4)
3rd - ::cy 1999 ::2 votes (19 pts from 5 voters in EF 7)
4th - ::ba 2007 ::1 vote (16 pts from 5 voters in EF 5)
4th - ::il 2013 ::1 vote (24 pts from 4 voters in EF 1)
5th - ::ad 2004 ::0 votes (23 pts from 6 voters in EF 6)
5th - ::ch 2010 ::0 votes (7 pts from 1 voter in EF 3)

Expected winner there. Only needed half of the voters now to still make it through. ::hr 2008 still put up a fight though, but again voters mattered more than points now and so the song that had received the most points previously from this second chance couldn't do better than a 2nd place. ::bg Na inat is known for being a well liked song around these boards but it needed a second chance to make it through now. What failed there, fans of this song?

I'm not sure if CaraMia would have prefered ::hr 2008 or the unlikely ::ch 2010 to the Bulgarian song since she gave more points to those songs during the EF's. But I still think she must be satisfied with the outcome.

as78's second chance:

1st - ::hr 2012 ::3 votes and ::6 votes in tie-breaking round (24 pts from 4 voters in EF 2)
2nd - ::hr 2009 ::3 votes and ::4 votes in tie-breaking round (1 pt from 1 voter in EF 3) *
3rd - ::hr 2013 ::2 votes (20 pts from 4 voters in EF 1)
3rd - ::ro 2008 ::2 votes (11 pts from 2 voters in EF 4)
4th - ::ch 2000 ::1 vote (20 pts from 3 voters in EF 7)
5th - ::ad 2005 ::0 votes (13 pts from 4 voters in EF 5)

The "toughest" second chance. * I think ::hr 2009 got more points from more voters in EF3, but that was the Eight-Final were there were issues with as78's and EscGeek's votes that ended up coming through PM which I no longer have. So I ended up writing the only info I still had. But if I remember correctly, those points from them were bottom points...maybe EscGeek gave it a little more but as78 just said the other day he gave it few points just because he was "forced" to :p
So it's still a bit surprising that this song forced ::hr 2009 (the song that in a voter + points perspective had the best combo from all these songs) into a second round.

The winning song was among as78's top 5 for the respective EF so I don't think he's displeased with this result. Probably he would have preferred ::hr 2013 or ::ro 2008 though, judging by the higher points he gave to those songs back in the Eight-Final rounds. I wish ::ro Pe-o margine de lume made it, so underrated song :(

EDC0708's second chance:

1st - ::ch 2002 ::5 votes (18 pts from 3 voters in EF 7)
2nd - ::at 2012 ::2 votes (26 pts from 3 voters in EF 2)
2nd - ::fr 2014 ::2 votes (11 pts from 2 voters in EF 1)
3rd - ::at 2004 ::1 vote (10 pts from 1 voter in EF 6)
3rd - ::pl 2005 ::1 vote (17 pts from 3 voters in EF 5)
4th - ::be 2008 ::0 votes (6 pts from 1 voter in EF 4)
4th - ::rs 2009 ::0 votes (13 pts from 2 voters in EF 3)

Not predictable but a comfortable winner there. I think the problem was really in the split in-between voters of less serious songs there :mrgreen: But maybe it still would have not been enough for them. Me and Stargazer aside, the "surprising votes" came from greece (who in this case didn't vote for that EF) and Hele. & as78 who hadn't given any points at all to this song in the respective EF. Might have been again a matter of being forced to chose something.
I expected this second chance to be closer but in the end both Austria 2012 (most points) and Poland 2005 (also among the most voted in the EF) where nowhere near to even put up a fight in the end.

I have no idea whether EDC0708 is pleased or displeased with these results as even though ::ch 2002 was a 12 pointer for him, so were ::at 2012 and ::rs 2009. I prefer to think he'd have been happy with any of these songs winning. In terms of personal taste it must have been the "toughest" to follow for him since he did lose many high pointers during the Eight-Finals.

greece's second chance:

1st - ::al 2006 ::7 votes (18 pts from 4 voters in EF 5)
2nd - ::sk 2009 ::2 votes (25 pts from 3 voters in EF 3)
3rd - ::ru 2009 ::1 vote (3 pts from 1 voter in EF 4)
3rd - ::es 2011 ::1 vote (15 pts from 4 voters in EF 2)
4th - ::il 2003 ::0 votes (27 pts from 6 voters in EF 7)
4th - ::pt 2014 ::0 votes (15 pts from 4 voters in EF 1)

The most clear winner of this round. Perhaps not very much so surprising as it was 11th placed song on it's own EF. henhu, Verjamem and CaraMia kept their loyalty to the song by giving something to it again. Then we had Hele., Stargazer (wasn't voting yet back then), toinou3 and as78 "noticing" the song for the first time.
The "biggest loser" was clearly Israel (best points + voters combo before) that was also 11th on it's semi but that now failed to receive a single vote from anyone. I would have wanted Russia but when you come with that track record into a second chance... :p

I'm sure that greece would have prefered to see ::sk 2009 through as it was a 12 pointer for her while in turn Albania was simply a bottom pointer.

toinou03's second chance:

1st - ::fr 2009 ::5 votes (18 pts from 3 voters in EF 4)
2nd - ::es 1999 ::3 votes (6 pts from 1 voter in EF 7)
3rd - ::mk 2013 ::2 votes (13 pts from 3 voters in EF 1)
4th - ::tr 2005 ::1 vote (14 pts from 4 voters in EF 6)
5th - ::be 2005 ::0 votes (11 pts from 2 voters in EF 5)

Another expected winner, I believe. Both henhu and I were going to predictably vote for this and then we've seen CaraMia, revallsay and greece finally showing some appreciation for this song. Which came into this specific second chance round with the most points in comparison to others but hadn't been the one to have had more voters during the EF stage. That was Turkey which unsurprisingly fell short this time since, except for one of those 4 voters of EF 6, it had received bottom points from all others.

toinou03 must be satisfied since this was his only 12 pointer to fail to make it into the QFs.

Hele.'s second chance:

1st - ::es 2013 ::5 votes (19 pts from 3 voters in EF 1)
2nd - ::pt 2012 ::3 votes (5 pts from 2 voters in EF 2)
3rd - ::be 2000 ::1 vote (9 pts from 3 voters in EF 7)
3rd - ::mk 2009 ::1 vote (7 pts from 2 voters in EF 3)
3rd - ::me 2008 ::1 vote (18 pts from 4 voters in EF 4)
4th - ::mc 2004 ::0 votes (4 pts from 1 voter in EF 6)

Probably no surprise in here as we start to run out of top voted songs and start meeting rather weak second chance rounds. EDC0708, henhu and CaraMia made the difference here by voting for the Spanish song, while Verjamem and as78 didn't fail to vote for it as expected. Again, this was the song with most points but not with the most voters from the EF's stage - that was Montenegro as you can see. But once more, bottom points they were and that dictated this final outcome. Portugal still had a chance, kinda surprisingly, but in the end it was simply not enough.

I'm not sure if Hele. would have preferred Montenegro, as she gave more points to it, but then again her "love" for Hispanic songs is known. So I think she's quite alright with this.

Verjamem's second chance:

1st - ::bg 2012 ::6 votes (20 pts from 5 voters in EF 2)
2nd - ::bg 2013 ::4 votes (18 pts from 2 voters in EF 1)
3rd - ::ad 2006 ::1 vote (13 pts from 3 voters in EF 5)
4th - ::fr 2005 ::0 votes (24 pts from 7 voters in EF 6)
4th - ::pl 1999 ::0 votes (9 pts from 2 voters in EF 7)

The clash of the "Bulgarias". This was interesting to follow. In the end, and as probably expected, Sofi Marinova and her Love Unlimited keep on being highly appreciated 2 years after Baku. But again it's curious that it needed a 2nd chance to go through. EF 2 too tight?
revallsay, CaraMia and henhu remained faithful to the song they had voted for during the EFs while now being joined by myself, greece and Hele. And in the end a couple of votes is what made all the difference, as you can see.
From this second chance the song that had the best combo was France 2005 and going from 7 voters to none is rather...shameful. I'm sure that when toinou03 reads this he'll be delighted, non? :mrgreen: Poor Ortal.

I'm not sure if Verjamem is satisfied with this outcome as he had given more points to both the Polish and the Andorran song. Both Bulgarias were just outside his top 5 though (as well as Ortal ;)) so maybe he doesn't mind one of them winning at all though. Unless he really preferred any of those 2 songs mentioned before.

EscGeek's second chance:

1st - ::it 2014 ::5 votes (19 pts from 8 voters in EF 1)
2nd - ::me 2007 ::2 votes (10 pts from 2 voters in EF 4)
2nd - ::es 2000 ::2 votes (5 pts from 3 voters in EF 7)
3rd - ::lv 2009 ::1 vote (4 pts from 1 voter in EF 3) *
3rd - ::es 2006 ::1 vote (8 pts from 2 voters in EF 5)
4th - ::pt 2011 ::0 votes (13 pts from 3 voters in EF 2)
4th - ::pt 2004 ::0 votes (5 pts from 2 voters in EF 6)

No surprise here, song with the best combo won clearly. henhu, greece, Hele., myself and revallsay had already voted for the Italian song in EF 1 while EDC0708, toinou03 and Verjamem had different preferences this time around.
* Again, just to clarify the situation with the Latvian song...I think that it got more points in that troublesome EF 3, namely from EscGeek through PM. I'm not sure if as78 was "patriotic" towards Probka but it may (or not) be possible. Once more I've just listed what I have here at my end in the scoreboard.

I'm not sure if EscGeek is pleased with this result just because of the song I have just mentioned, Probka. Was it a 12 or so? I remember high points to that song somehow. But he must be at least okay with Italy making it since it got 5 pts from him back in EF 1.

revallsay's second chance:

1st - ::cy 2011 ::4 votes (15 pts from 3 voters in EF 2)
2nd - ::sl 2010 ::3 votes (13 pts from 3 voters in EF 3)
3rd - ::mc 2005 ::2 votes (6 pts from 3 voters in EF 5)
4th - ::cy 2008 ::1 vote (11 pts from 4 voters in EF 4)
4th - ::es 2005 ::1 vote (11 pts from 3 voters in EF 6)

This was again a tight 2nd chance round. The deciding vote came from myself in the end and it wasn't an easy decision. I hadn't voted for ::cy 2011 in EF 2 but had done it for ::sl 2010 in EF 3. So why did I change there? Couple of reasons. Firstly I thought about which song I'd listen to if I had to choose and given how powerful the Cypriot song is in overall, I also thought it'd be fair to prize the song in terms of overall quality. However I also quite enjoy listening to the Slovenian song and have always thought that it was underrated. And this is what lead me to the other reason not to choose it...I knew that Cyprus 2011 would have a better chance at the QFs than Slovenia 2010 considering what happened in the EFs and also what I've observed from other games.
CaraMia was the only person to remain loyal to the voting for ::cy 2011 from EF 2. Then with the aid of myself, henhu and Verjamem it got to put through by that single vote. It had been the song with the most points before so maybe it was a bit predictable that it'd wind up winning. However it was not the song with the most voters from this bunch during the EFs. That was the other Cypriot song from 2008 which only received a single vote now. It's not very surprising though, as all those 4 votes had all been bottom points.

Looking back at the scoreboards I can't once more be certain about the satisfaction of the person from which this specific second chance round was named under. revallsay gave more points to Slovenian song so I am not sure if she'd have preferred to have that one qualifying. She even gave more points to Spain than to Cyprus 2011. But once again, it may all just be a matter of EF's "strenght". I think that at least displeased she must not be.

Finally, here are the language stats updated with these new 11 qualifiers then:

Albanian - 4
Bosnian - 5
Bulgarian - 3
Corsican - 1
Croatian - 6
Czech - 1
Estonian - 3
Finnish - 2
French - 9
German - 2
Greek - 5
Hebrew - 2
Hungarian - 2
Icelandic - 1
Imaginary - 1
Italian - 7
Latvian - 1
Macedonian - 2
Montenegrin - 3
Norwegian - 1
Polish - 2
Portuguese - 2
Romanian - 1
Russian - 2
Samogitian - 1
Serbian - 6
Slovak - 1
Slovene - 4
Spanish - 5
Tahitian - 1
Võro - 1

First Quarter-Final will hopefully be up until the end of week, as said before.

Hele.
22nd October 2014, 17:58
What are QF1 participants and what is running order? How should I make recap Edward? IOTAP xshrug

Verjamem
22nd October 2014, 18:53
To be honest - yes, ::bg 2012 wasn't my favourite from this group :p I would rather give a wild card to ::bg 2013 or ::ad 2006.

greece
22nd October 2014, 19:02
Yes it's true I would prefer ::sk 2009 over any other in my SC. However ::al 2006 is great either, so it's ok.

And the else songs that qualified are fine ^_^

Edward
22nd October 2014, 20:15
What are QF1 participants and what is running order? How should I make recap Edward? IOTAP xshrug

You've got mail ;)

as78
22nd October 2014, 20:53
Yeah I'm OK with the song from my second chance. Of course, I would be more happy if it was Croatia 2013 (my no.1 favorite from that year) or Romania 2008 (my favorite Romanian entry), or also Andorra 2005 (my favorite Andorran entry, actually the only one I love from this country), so sad all these songs were so underrated. :(
But yeah - I'm glad for 'Nebo', I really like it. As I said I would be displeased with 2009 one, it was forced choice from that EF as no songs I like were left.

Can't wait the next round. xcheer Great work so far, Edward xclap

Hele.
23rd October 2014, 00:17
I'm happy with my second chance! Kinda expected and love it! xcheer

CaraMia
23rd October 2014, 15:07
Great analysis, Edward! :)

Yes, I'm very happy with the winner of my second chance. If I had to vote in it, I would have voted exactly for "Na Inat" since I think that song was great in a year like 2011 and deserved a top 10 place in the final. The fact of having given more points to other songs during the EF's is simply related to the group where they were competing. I happened to like less songs in the EF where I gave 7 to Switzerland than in the EF where I gave 5 to Bulgaria. ;)

revallsay
29th October 2014, 22:49
Edward what about this game?

Edward
30th October 2014, 22:16
Good timing with the question there. Sorry for being unable to restart at the desired time that I expressed before on this thread. The reason why it couldn't be done was because this game is finally receiving a slight upgrade on a couple of details. A 3rd one was also planned and was the real reason for the stalling, I wanted to present the line-up with some neat looking banners but turns out I'm really neither a very artistically or computer smart person. Just wanted to make the whole contest experience more attractive to all of you, I apologize again for being unable to execute this as I had idealized.

So without further ado, I'd like to welcome everyone into a new stage in our game, the Quarter-Finals. There will be 4 of them featuring 20 songs each (except one that you already know will have 21) with yet again only half of them making through. The yearly order has been mixed for this stage of the game (will most likely be returned to the original order in the Semis) and so now before your eyes stands the line-up for the first QF:

1 - ::hr 2006 Severina - Moja štikla (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGp3YfEj_GY)
2 - ::ee 2009 Urban Symphony - Rändajad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOsmEO_osXQ)
3 - ::fr 1999 Nayah - Je veux donner ma voix (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faHjXbQMNac)
4 - ::fi 2008 Teräsbetoni - Missä miehet ratsastaa (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3iwCGBXmDI)
5 - ::gr 2013 Koza Mostra feat. Agathon Iakovidis - Alcohol is free (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AfrOZersNk)
6 - ::cy 2013 Despina Olympiou - An me thimase (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekx8mT-fR80)
7 - ::es 2012 Pastora Soler - Quédate conmigo (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8J1b62wOao)
8 - ::sm 2008 Miodio - Complice (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJO1iA_R95U)
9 - ::sl 2005 Omar Naber - Stop (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lYbxZvklJ8)
10 - ::ba 1999 Dino & Béatrice - Putnici (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBPknG7B_-M)
11 - ::gr 2010 Giorgos Alkaios and Friends - Opa! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_F-v8OPJ7lU)
12 - ::lv 2004 Fomins and Kleins - Dziesma par laimi (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-wTd_9IThc)
13 - ::rs 2012 Željko Joksimović - Nije ljubav stvar (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9x9VbJzaDQ)
14 - ::rs 2007 Marija Šerifović - Molitva (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4isJoPDHKRs)
15 - ::ee 2012 Ott Lepland - Kuula (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7BaTBe0UD8)
16 - ::md 2013 Aliona Moon - O mie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJFlPTC6544)
17 - ::lv 2007 Bonaparti.lv - Questa notte (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KKEFzcWUhQ)
18 - ::pl 2003 Ich Troje - Keine Grenzen - Żadnych granic (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nGZAzG429w)
19 - ::sk 2010 Kristina - Horehronie (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kghCqyMLPFA)
20 - ::fr 2002 Sandrine François - Il faut du temps (je me battrai pour ça) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_Abg3Tv8so)

Remember that from this point on there are no more second chances. So really think your votes through during this strong first Quarter-Final. You can vote here (http://tummiweb.com/scorewiz/rsvp/103969/xPVvy) until Sunday at 17 CET. To help you reminiscing about the participating songs in a more compact way, I hope you enjoy the recaps video our friend Hele. has made for us as much as I did xbow :

Best Non English Song - Quarterfinal 1 (Recap) - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hOVMBl4yLI)

Please send your votes my way through scorewiz once done watching that recap. Good luck to your favorite songs.

revallsay
30th October 2014, 22:55
voted :)

henhu
30th October 2014, 23:03
I voted, but I got an error, probably because I voted at the same minute as revallsay. I sent my top 3 to you to get confirmation if you got my votes. It was difficult to vote, because I like almost all songs in this group. Some songs that have got high points from me in EF-s missed my vote.
Great recap, Hele.! Your recaps look at least as good as the offical recaps!

MARCOMEN
30th October 2014, 23:06
Voted. :D

EscGeek
31st October 2014, 00:20
voted..

strong line-up...latvia 04 and bosnia 99 just missed out. Anyone got some points to spare?:mrgreen:

CaraMia
31st October 2014, 02:44
Voted! :)

toinou03
31st October 2014, 14:06
This is a really strong line-up ! :o

greece
31st October 2014, 19:38
Voted xcheer not really good round but at least there was 10 songs that deserved points

Edward we can vote for our country, yep?

as78
1st November 2014, 14:01
Voted. :D xcheer

Hele.
1st November 2014, 22:20
Just to introduce in the draw procedure...I got participants of QF1 and QF2 from Edward. I think he divided all participants into 4 QFs by random factor but with intention to make proportional number of participants from different time periods in each QF. So, so far, I have made two draws, one for QF1 that you could already see and also for QF2. :D

QF1
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu255/tennisfan77/RunningOrder-1.png

QF2
http://i653.photobucket.com/albums/uu255/tennisfan77/RunningOrder-QF2.png

I still do not know QF3 and QF4 participants! :lol:

Stargazer
2nd November 2014, 03:06
Voted! xcheer

greece
5th November 2014, 13:57
Results?

Hele.
7th November 2014, 21:34
Edward we really hope you are ok...xrunhug

Edward
7th November 2015, 19:47
Maybe I reactivate this if there is enough interest :) Good memories from good times spent with all of you.

But if it is to happen I must warn that to me it will be like learning to walk after waking up from a coma :p Don't remember how exactly I did things or how they used to work (or do nowadays), just remember I dedicated quite a bit of time to this back then, in order to provide the best possible experience to all of us.

Anyway, unfinished business to conclude or just another archived good memory. Let me know ;)

EDC0708
7th November 2015, 19:54
Maybe I reactivate this if there is enough interest :) Good memories from good times spent with all of you.

But if it is to happen I must warn that to me it will be like learning to walk after waking up from a coma :p Don't remember how exactly I did things or how they used to work (or do nowadays), just remember I dedicated quite a bit of time to this back then, in order to provide the best possible experience to all of us.

Anyway, unfinished business to conclude or just another archived good memory. Let me know ;)

I will vote again if you decide to continue! :D

Edward
7th November 2015, 22:11
So, if I am not mistaken we were like 11 or 12 regularly voting in this thread. If I read from 4 or 5 more people then I will continue the contest.

lavieenrose
11th November 2015, 05:07
This game was before the time when I was seriously a part of the forum - I'd love to see it resurrected!

Edward
11th November 2015, 19:11
3 persons besides my own interested so far. We need 3 or 4 more ;)

Lupus
11th November 2015, 19:17
Ah why not! I have too much free time at the minute! Yes, I'd be happy to wander along and vote. :D

Hele.
27th November 2015, 17:23
I would be happy it this restarts! xcheer

Edward
27th November 2015, 22:04
Ok, one more people showing interest and I re-start the contest.

EscGeek
28th November 2015, 00:20
yes xdance

94ayd
28th November 2015, 12:45
Did I say it's thanks to the Eurovision I fell in love with most European languages? :p

Edward
28th November 2015, 21:01
Ok, this is good enough of a crowd for me. Expect news in the coming days!

Edward
28th May 2018, 15:02
Sorry that they never came along then folks but I'm bringing it back to life for good now. Contest has been re-designed to include more recent years and this time I hope to be taking it to the very end! Please check the new thread.