PDA

View Full Version : ESC Parody Profiles

ParadiseES
16th January 2014, 21:31
I open this thread to share some jokes from parody profiles on the social media about Eurovision. Some of them are really funny :lol:

I'll start sharing some of the tweets of "Eurofans Talifans" (@esp_eurovision), which just laughs at Eurovision and the fans from inside. Some of the tweets are really mean, but so funny. Here you have some:

(They're all in CAPITAL LETTERS to be more dramatic, but I'm translating them in normal letters)

- If you want to see Spaniards winning in Denmark, go to watch a handball play, cause in Eurovision...

- Breaking News: TVE will choose their act for Eurovision 2014 via Grindr (:lol: :lol: :lol:)

- Between Jorge González, Roser and Melody, what do you prefer, 25th or 26th place?

- RT if BBC also called you to represent them in Eurovision.

- Impossible gifts for Christmas: peace in the world, win the lottery, San Marino to qualify, top 5 for Spain...

- Azerbaijan is the Slytherin of Eurovision.

- Those who are watching Festival i Kenges aren't eurofans, you are sadomasochists, eurovisive martyrs or dumb.

- December 24th: You are like Ani Lorak. (Christmas meals and dinners later). January 7th: You are like Vania Fernandes.

- You tease Robin (Stjenberg) because she's hot.

- Don't get excited with the final in Albania. From December to May the song will change more than Charlotte Perreli's face from 1999 to 2008.

- Do you think a monkey playing the cymbals would run Eurovision better than TVE? A) Yes, B) Sure, C) Obviously, D) Aha

- We complain about neighbor voting but we get angry when Portugal doesn't give us 12 points and we wanted to destroy Andorra when they didn't vote for us in 2007.

- Question for Catalonian referendum: actually you want the independence because you feel ashamed to be Spanish when you watch Eurovision, right?

- Breaking news: Greek government decrees three days of mourning due to Cyprus' withdrawal from Eurovision.

- RT if your first thought when you saw Croatia is withdrawing was "ah, but they participated this year?" #MizerijaIsaMisery

- We'll go to sail to the sea with Safura tomorrow. We'll throw her to the sea, it will be fun.

- There are horrible, horrific, chilling things... And then there is Sanna Nielsen's hairstyle in the final of Melodifestivalen 2011.

- I am more busy than Sabina Babayeva's surgeon.

- Tour de France is as exciting as Cyprus voting.

- Those who give FAV without RT, are you Azeri, Christer Bjorkman, Dima Bilan, or what? Evil on two feet.

- Being awake at certain time is like voting for Andorra. Useless.

- Damn, it's hot. Let's go everyone to the pool!!!! No, Safura, not you...

- Can you hear it? Can't you? Seriously? That's the echo of Cascada's and Bonnie Tyler's flops.

- And if you pay attention, you can still hear Anna Bergendahl's flop.

- Sri Lanka wins Eurovision 2056, celebrated in Buenos Aires. Spain came last again out of 87323042 participants.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

CPV4931
16th January 2014, 22:23
Some great ones there :-) Thx for sharing with us!

Salmon
16th January 2014, 22:49
- Don't get excited with the final in Albania. From December to May the song will change more than Charlotte Perreli's face from 1999 to 2008.

^ THIS

xrofl2

zoyuxi
17th January 2014, 03:52
Yay for Harry Potter references!

So who would be the Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff of Eurovision?