PDA

View Full Version : Have you met any forum members?

Tinchey
30th December 2013, 06:56
So have you ever met any forum members irl, and who would that be? :o

Tinchey
30th December 2013, 07:01
I met a couple:

::hr Karlicious (friend from elementary school, found out about him being here by going through Croatian FSC forum)
::hr MarijOoo (met him on Dora 2012 song presentation)
::hr Keko (went to see NERVO in Zagreb with him)
::at anselm (met him in Vienna a year ago)
::at::ba Cooler (met him along with anselm)

zoyuxi
30th December 2013, 18:24
I haven't, but I'm open to meeting pretty much anyone on here.

r3gg13
30th December 2013, 20:31
I've met a couple

::hr Isabella - We hung out three times when I was in Zagreb. We even went to a turbo-folk club together :mrgreen:
::be Quent91 - I hung out with him once in Brussels. We had lunch together.
::be Seb89 - I hung out with him 5 times or so. He was super nice! We watched Eurovision in his apartment with some of his friends.
::be DannyDS - I watched Eurovision with him in Seb89's apartment.

I'd love to meet some more people from the forum :)

Tinchey
31st December 2013, 15:50
Come to Zagreb again Redži. :(

r3gg13
31st December 2013, 21:27
Come to Zagreb again Redži. :(

There's is no doubt that I'll come visit Croatia again! :D I loved it there :D. We have to do lunch or drinks whenever I visit again :)

bURN
14th January 2014, 04:50
I just joined the forum. Hopefully in the future one day.

Milos-BC
14th January 2014, 19:19
I met at least 40 forum people in real life, although majority of them are not from this forum, but from those that are:

- ::rs Scorpion (He isn't active here anymore sadly, but many people know him as Ervin from esceXtra :D I know him for quite long and he is one of my best friends that I met online. We first met in 2008 in RL on ESC 2008 in Belgrade, and last time we met on Beosong 2013).

- ::rs stevan989 (I met him last year together with his sister, also on Beosong 2013)

- ::rs Destroyer (I met him a couple of years ago in Belgrade, and the occasion was also our ESC NF)

- ::rs Bebi (I met him the same year and occassion like Destroyer)

- ::rs Petar (Same like the previous two).

My experiences with meeting people from the board in real-life are ultra-positive, and so far I didn't get disappointed in anyone. People who met me also say I am even better in RL than on the forum, and I am, obviously, thankful for those words :D

I would like to meet more people from here as well xcheer :D

Banana238
15th January 2014, 00:44
I haven't met anyone from here, but I've met lots of internet people from other forums. I have a good friend I've met online about 10 years ago, and 5 years ago we met the first time in real life, and we're still friends and hang out regularly (which is easy because we live in the same city :D).
Knowing people from the internet is also great when you travel somewhere and you can stay at their house :D

So, I wouldn't mind meeting people from this forum xheya :D

DannyDS
15th January 2014, 00:59
R3gg13 & seb89 :D

seb89
15th January 2014, 02:26
WOOOHOOOO my babes, epic momeeeeents!

r3gg13
15th January 2014, 04:00
Those were fun times, bitches! Thank you both for that fun ESC party :D

DannyDS
15th January 2014, 10:57
ikr, my bitches & me xheart

alexis9000
15th January 2014, 11:37
LOL. Personally none. Virtually yes (DannyDS from this forum, Adrian from Romania, he participated in a lot of contests too, not sure if he's here, Danijel from Israel, used to control a lot of times Hungary in his contest, Lironi (Danijel's girlfriend, lol, used to play as Israel on his contest xD, Denis from Serbia he had a contest called Earth Song Contest which was DESTROYED by...ADRIAN, LOL, they used to be rivals in the past years and many MANY others...). But I must say. I'd LOVE to met you all personally!! ^^

Ewigkeit
16th January 2014, 02:26
Eew.

Israeliboy
29th January 2014, 13:58
I met the best German ever, Annika (Anjeza) when I was in Berlin. we spent almost a week together and it was a really amazing time and had a lovely time in amazing Berlin! :)

Would like to meet some members from Denmark/Norway/Finland/Iceland for my next trip in these countries

Sandy
29th January 2014, 17:53
Hmm i haven't met anyone from here either and i dont think will even happen .. i guess too far away and maybe too old :mrgreen:

Verjamem
29th January 2014, 20:43
I haven't met any person from forum in real life at this moment. But I hope that I will change it one day :D

Anjeza
29th January 2014, 21:03
I met the best German ever, Annika (Anjeza) when I was in Berlin. we spent almost a week together and it was a really amazing time and had a lovely time in amazing Berlin! :)

Awwwwwwwwww, that's so nice, thank you xhug So obviously I met Israeliboy (Adir), but so far he has been the only one. I would really like to meet other members too, so if one of you comes to Berlin write me, I'm always up for a cup of coffee or a bottle of beer :mrgreen:

Quent91
29th January 2014, 21:17
I already met ::us r3gg13, and it was nice :)

lilka
5th April 2014, 20:32
I met A-lister. 8-)

Salmon
6th April 2014, 12:44
I met A-lister. 8-)

So you're the only one to know how he looks like :o

greece
6th April 2014, 12:54
I met A-lister. 8-)

So he is in ::pl ?

lilka
6th April 2014, 14:43
So you're the only one to know how he looks like :o

Possibly :lol:
greece:
He was, but I'm not entitled to say anything else.

greece
6th April 2014, 14:45
lilka

Ok....xthink

Now I suppose that A-lister is member of CIA and he was in a mickret mission

lilka
6th April 2014, 14:46
lilka

Ok....xthink

Who knows :lol:

A-lister
6th April 2014, 14:51
Possibly :lol:
greece:
He was, but I'm not entitled to say anything else.

lilka

Ok....xthink

8-) xhmmm

greece
6th April 2014, 15:56
lilka

Ok....xthink

I just realise what I wrote xfacepalm

Fierro
28th September 2014, 23:26
Nobody, but i have hopes to meet:

::by vikt0r
::ua Trece
::ru NoraZineb

Stargazer
29th September 2014, 00:20
I've met only one member so far - Fearnavigatr.

Hope to meet more! :D

CPV4931
16th May 2016, 18:19
Update after Stockholm, the list is growing: should be Viktor77 ronny1988 Sean DerMoment1608 and - of course kamc (Team Ireland :-) ) now.

DerMoment1608
17th May 2016, 01:03
Update after Stockholm, the list is growing: should be Viktor77 ronny1988 Sean DerMoment1608 and - of course kamc (Team Ireland :-) ) now.

It was very nice to meet you and kamc :):)

whiteshoes
17th May 2016, 01:09
My list is pretty short so far:

::de Staewi (and it wasn't even planned xcrazy)

Hope to meet JamieBrown and some other German forum members anytime soon. As soon as I make my next vacation abroad I should try to meet a forum member who is living in that country 8-)

Nicholas123
17th May 2016, 01:14
Still none but this summer i will be in ::de so i may be lucky to meet some WV Pot Fers such as Jamie Brown or Whiteshoes :lol:

whiteshoes
17th May 2016, 01:18
Still none but this summer i will be in ::de so i may be lucky to meet some WV Pot Fers such as Jamie Brown or Whiteshoes :lol:

Which city/region are you gonna visit? :D

Nicholas123
17th May 2016, 01:19
Which city/region are you gonna visit? :D

Siegen :? (gonna visit my sister who lives there :mrgreen:) but i will definitely visit some other (big) cities as well :D

whiteshoes
17th May 2016, 01:57
Siegen :? (gonna visit my sister who lives there :mrgreen:) but i will definitely visit some other (big) cities as well :D

I think Siegen is not that far away from where Jamie is living at the moment. For meeting me you need to go northwards (or I get up my lazy ass and travel southwards :lol: ). if one of the big cities you wanna visit is Hamburg we'll have a deal ;)

JamieBrown
17th May 2016, 02:11
Wow. Someone who's visiting the beauty of Siegen xheat

Flo is right. It's not far away from me, doesn't matter if I'm at my parents or at my current home town :D

kamc
17th May 2016, 02:22
It was very nice to meet you and kamc :):)

Yes it was lovely to meet you too:) and of course CPV4931 is like an old buddy at this stage:)
Unfortunately I didn't meet meet any others from the forum this year but hopefully next time!

Viktor77
19th May 2016, 18:21

It was really nice to meet you and I hope we meet again at ESC 2017. :)

nofuxCZ
25th May 2016, 00:40
Sean
twister
anselm
ronny1988
pjelacki

Basically a small NSC meet-up during ESC in Vienna. I also think I've seen lavieenrose waiting in the line before ESC2015 semi 2, but I'm not sure if it was really him or not - I guess I will never find out :D

lavieenrose
25th May 2016, 00:52
Basically a small NSC meet-up during ESC in Vienna. I also think I've seen lavieenrose waiting in the line before ESC2015 semi 2, but I'm not sure if it was really him or not - I guess I will never find out :D

I strolled through the line casually because I was trying to find you and tried to be natural about chatting up anyone with a Czech flag but only ran into some Wiwibloggs correspondents rather than you. :(

anselm
25th May 2016, 00:58
::bg 94ayd
::at Cooler (banned)
::be DannyDS
::at F1Fan
::uk imthero
::au LeBomb
::uk Luke
::jp takeru
::hr Tinchey
::se Mackan
::us Matt
::cz nofuxCZ
::at pjelacki
::nl Precious
::uk purplefebruary
::at ronny1988
::hu Scorpion
::uk Sean
::at sigi
::rs strajker
::se twister

strajker
25th May 2016, 01:26
::at Cooler (banned)

Slay :D

----------------------
I've met:

::hu Scorpion
::rs Simon87
::hr Tinchey
::dk No Name
::at anselm
::bg 94ayd
::me VasilijeM
::ee SpZ

In that order.

Genesis
25th May 2016, 01:42
No.

Bai.

Tinchey
25th May 2016, 02:40
I met a couple:

::hr Karlicious (friend from elementary school, found out about him being here by going through Croatian FSC forum)
::hr MarijOoo (met him on Dora 2012 song presentation)
::hr Keko (went to see NERVO in Zagreb with him)
::at anselm (met him in Vienna a year ago)
::at::ba Cooler (met him along with anselm)

I forgot I opened this thread tbh... little update:

::rs strajker
::se twister

doctormalisimo
26th May 2016, 02:55
::en berlyda
::en Luke
::en Sean
::mt renzo

and unfortunately,
::sc jackmc123

Gabe
26th May 2016, 23:51
As of tomorrow:

::en theCONWEL (already)
::us lavieenrose
::en Lupus

lavieenrose
27th May 2016, 22:06
In chronological order:
::uk Lupus
::it Krishoes
::no Ringdalen
::uk Gabe
::uk theCONWEL

Lupus
27th May 2016, 22:08
In chronological order:
::it Krishoes
::no Ringdalen

theCONWEL
27th May 2016, 22:10
In chronological order:

(my list needs to expand)

theCONWEL
31st May 2016, 23:22
Had the most awesome weekend in Stirling with Gabe Lupus lavieenrose as you probably can tell from the photos xlove

We need to hold more forum meet ups, no matter how large or small :D

Lupus
31st May 2016, 23:40
Had the most awesome weekend in Stirling with Gabe Lupus lavieenrose as you probably can tell from the photos xlove

We need to hold more forum meet ups, no matter how large or small :D

Could not agree with you more! It was a pleasure to have you over. Here's to the next one which will hopefully be even bigger, better and iconicerererer

Gabe
3rd November 2017, 15:23
This thread is lovely so I'm reviving it.

::ru Shmelsasha
::uk AshleyWright
::ua ::by Trece

There might be an update to this list soon too 8-)

Eulaliya
22nd June 2018, 05:54
Currently I have none due to great distances, but I will in the near future (if my strict parental and financial support allow me for such). My ideal time and place is during the Eurovision season at some point in the future, but God knows whom I'll be meeting...it will be a surprise ;)

Geographically the nearest members I could've reached out with would be ::my hawadharma, ::id nekoisneko and ::au ZoboCamel. There is another compatriot named diffident on the other forum (another one I could've met with) but it seems he's living miles away somewhere. And the aja guy too.

mauve
22nd June 2018, 13:53
Since I am a pretty new member, of course none so far. But I hope in the future I might meet some who live not too far. Maybe some membres who live in Europe and love to meet other members as well. :D

anaraqueen
25th June 2018, 03:10
no come to brazil

AshleyWright
25th June 2018, 15:50
I've only met two forum members. Gabe last May in Kyiv for eurovision, and Trece also last May and then for 3 weeks in September at the beach. :mrgreen:

no come to brazil

you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA

Me but with less scandalous lyrics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9BfRx-dZ-c

"Honey, honey, take me to Brazil, We can make a great business deal"

I'd love to go to Brazil, when I make it in 2067 I'll drop you a line and we can chill with Jesus.

anaraqueen
25th June 2018, 19:15
I've only met two forum members. Gabe last May in Kyiv for eurovision, and Trece also last May and then for 3 weeks in September at the beach. :mrgreen:

you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LStfYE-3ApA

Me but with less scandalous lyrics:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9BfRx-dZ-c

"Honey, honey, take me to Brazil, We can make a great business deal"

I'd love to go to Brazil, when I make it in 2067 I'll drop you a line and we can chill with Jesus.

i can't wait for 2067!!!

Eulaliya
24th November 2018, 12:23
Currently I have none due to great distances, but I will in the near future (if my strict parental and financial support allow me for such). My ideal time and place is during the Eurovision season at some point in the future, but God knows whom I'll be meeting...it will be a surprise ;)

Anyone interested in personally visiting me in my home country ::ph so we'll have fun?

DenizESC
29th November 2018, 01:52
I met a forum member!! Actually I didn't even realize she was a forum member for months but then WorldVision talks revealed it. Berivan took part in the WV herself, and is now my roommate/ best friend :D we're travelling Central Europe even together with another friend in a few days!

Really crazy, world is small and full of surprises. How big was the odds for me to be roommates with another (ex) WV'er...

Btw she doesn't care about forum anymore :( but I should make her rejoin!

DaFlo
29th November 2018, 02:04
DenizESC

Tell ha Fools Paradise is still that bop, my 12 ofc

whiteshoes
28th January 2019, 20:38
Ive finally visited my "brother from another mother" daniels1000 xheat

Dressed in black, standing in front of a mere.

Our NSC country is called Blackmere for a reason! ;)

Btw, I am the guy on the right

https://scontent-frt3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9/s2048x2048/50713254_1971500206492791_2376253904200400896_n.jp g?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-frt3-2.xx&oh=6bf0196d766584a78aa79d6f8767d3f5&oe=5CBAB7E3

Stargazer
29th January 2019, 03:00
Dressed in black, standing in front of a mere.

Our NSC country is called Blackmere for a reason! ;)

Awww you color coordinated, bless! xlove