PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan

WorldVision
28th May 2013, 01:03
http://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.pnghttp://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.pnghttp://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.png
WV Taiwan Forum
http://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.pnghttp://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTKuv8C9Vhc

^^^This is NOT Taiwan's Entry! It's just a song for everyone to enjoy~^^^
It's a Taste of What's to come From TAIWAN ::tw xlove xrose xheya

Hope You ALL Enjoy it as much as I am~~~ :D

WELCOME TO MY WORLD!!!

xlisten2 xguitar xparty xrockout

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 01:04
Suggestions and Questions are Very Welcome guys! :D

Or if you just want to chat, it is Great too~ :P

Jim
28th May 2013, 01:07
::ar Argentina welcomes Taiwan! Good luck in WV! :)

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 01:20
Thanks! <3

Without any time limitations.....so many songs are going through my head at the moment,
I'm really finding it difficult to pick just one! xDD
Yet I can't wait for the next edition to start...what a conflicting feeling~ Haha

Mozz
28th May 2013, 02:05
Hi xwave

It's nice to see you here in WorldVision too :p

You'll find a lot of familiar faces here :lol:

Looking forward to see the Taiwanese songs in WV.

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 02:15
Hi Mozz!

Great to see you here too~
Are you representing The Netherlands as well here?

I have a feeling already that WV is going to be really FUN~ xD
I am looking forward to sending all kinds of songs here in WV for Taiwan too!! :lol:
It will definitely be interesting~ Haha

nekoisneko
28th May 2013, 05:10
Welcome in WV, Taiwan xwave

I'm glad that another Asia country (and member) is taking part in WV xheya

Good Luck xcheer

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 05:17
^ I know, very few Asian Members.....especially in FSC! :D
I'm actually pretty thrilled that there's so many here in WV~
It's really exciting now! xparty

cegs5
28th May 2013, 07:34
Delegation of ::pe gives a warm welcome to ::tw !!!
Good luck and have fun!

Gera11
28th May 2013, 12:59
Welcome from ::nl xwave
I'm glad to see Taiwan here as well :D xcheer

Steffan
28th May 2013, 13:06
::seou Welcome hugs from Asia to Asia :) Hope you enjoy our contest and have fun ^^

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 13:12
^ xhug xlove xheart xcheer1

All my love to ::seou ::pe ::nl ::id ::ar ::susa xrose

daniels1000
28th May 2013, 13:14
Welcome xcheer

CypriotGirl
28th May 2013, 13:16
Welcome here too!!!!! xcheer

I think there's a song that deserves a shot here, a song you sent in a spin-off and came 2nd, remember? :D

Avalon
28th May 2013, 13:45
::be Belgium gives you a big and warm welcome! I hope you will be successful and enjoy it as much as we all do! xlove

Looking forward to your debut song!

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 13:57
Welcome here too!!!!! xcheer

I think there's a song that deserves a shot here, a song you sent in a spin-off and came 2nd, remember? :D

OMG, That's Right!!
That Song nearly just slipped my mind~~
It definitely deserves a shot here! ;)
Gosh....so many songs to pick...my head is Spinning~~ :lol:

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 13:59
::be Belgium gives you a big and warm welcome! I hope you will be sucessful and enjoy it as much as we all do! xlove

Looking forward to your debut song!

Thank You So Much!!!
To ::be with Love xrose
I hope to Enjoy it here too~ :D

as78
28th May 2013, 17:16
Welcome to WorldVision ::tw and good luck!
Greetings from ::lv. :D

xcheer

AdelAdel
28th May 2013, 18:55
xwave from ::lb

So glad to see another Asian country participating in WV xcheer

I have a feeling you're gonna be one of my favorite nations :D

Impressive
28th May 2013, 19:01
Aw that title xstars

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 22:06
xwave from ::lb

So glad to see another Asian country participating in WV xcheer

I have a feeling you're gonna be one of my favorite nations :D

Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear that~ xheart xlove

Does that mean you've heard songs from Taiwan before?
I don't think I've had the pleasure of listening to any songs from Lebanon,
unless I didn't know the artist was from Lebanon... :lol:

theditz83
28th May 2013, 22:10
Hey Blue - and welcome to WV from ::jp

No joke, but I was just thinking on Sunday that it's strange I'd never seen a country like Taiwan appear in WV, and then what happens - you register!! Awesome! xyaay

I echo neko's sentiments - it's great to see another Asian country/region in WV, and I wish you the best of luck. I always enjoyed the FSC Taiwan entries when I took part in that xup

AdelAdel
28th May 2013, 22:10
Thank you so much, I'm so happy to hear that~ xheart xlove

Does that mean you've heard songs from Taiwan before?
I don't think I've had the pleasure of listening to any songs from Lebanon,
unless I didn't know the artist was from Lebanon... :lol:

No, I haven't, but I usually love Asian music and I think that Taiwan will be no exception xlove

Well, you will have the chance to listen to some great Lebanese music in the upcoming editions 8-)

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 22:15
Aw that title xstars

:confused:

Is it because of this symbol?? 灣

:D :lol: I totally understand how you feel~~
Japan's symbol is so much easier, right?? hahaha

It took me ages to master that symbol, lots and lots of practice is needed....
and sometimes I still can't get it right!! xrofl3
Especially when you're in a hurry and need to write it fast~~ :lol:

I do love the complicated beauty of the word though,
it does make it so much more rewarding when you finally do master the craft~~ ;) xyes xyaay

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 22:49
Hey Blue - and welcome to WV from ::jp

No joke, but I was just thinking on Sunday that it's strange I'd never seen a country like Taiwan appear in WV, and then what happens - you register!! Awesome! xyaay

I echo neko's sentiments - it's great to see another Asian country/region in WV, and I wish you the best of luck. I always enjoyed the FSC Taiwan entries when I took part in that xup

Fantastic!! ::jp and ::tw finally meet~ :D

I actually wanted to join WV a long time ago, but just never found the time!
I had to stop FSC for a couple of months too....It was horrible not being here~ :P

Now that I have some spare time...why not register now, right? Better late than never.... :lol:
xyaay

Does that mean you're not taking part in FSC anymore? :(

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 22:51
No, I haven't, but I usually love Asian music and I think that Taiwan will be no exception xlove

Well, you will have the chance to listen to some great Lebanese music in the upcoming editions 8-)

Are you more into J-Pop, K-Pop, or that something extra special? ;)

I look forward to hearing some Lebanese Music!! xlove

AdelAdel
28th May 2013, 22:54
Are you more into J-Pop, K-Pop, or that something extra special? ;)

Yes, I love J-Pop xlove K-Pop also, but I like J-Pop more. But I'm totally into ballads xlove Hope I will hear some from you from time to time xpray

theditz83
28th May 2013, 22:56
Fantastic!! ::jp and ::tw finally meet~ :D

I actually wanted to join WV a long time ago, but just never found the time!
I had to stop FSC for a couple of months too....It was horrible not being here~ :P

Now that I have some spare time...why not register now, right? Better late than never.... :lol:
xyaay

Does that mean you're not taking part in FSC anymore? :(

Yeah, I left the UK jury almost a year ago now I think - work and life just got in the way! ;)

But I'm sure you'll love it here - I left WV for an edition or two, but had to return when I saw the Japanese jury would've been without a member. I adore the diversity and melodic brilliance of Japanese music, across all genres, and I hope to share many wonderful songs with everyone here.

Really look forward to seeing what songs you send for Taiwan xup

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 23:11
Yes, I love J-Pop xlove K-Pop also, but I like J-Pop more. But I'm totally into ballads xlove Hope I will hear some from you from time to time xpray

If you've been in FSC before, you'd know that I totally adore Ballads!! xlove
I've sent quite a few back in the day...in fact the most recent one I sent was from 白安 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVmZpcrQBU4)
But ballads usually tend not to do very well in competitions like these~ xsad
Who knows what will happen.... ;)

theditz83
28th May 2013, 23:13
I've sent quite a few back in the day...in fact the most recent one I sent was from 白安 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVmZpcrQBU4)

It could be the opposite in WorldVision - epic ballads often do well here ;)

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 23:22
Yeah, I left the UK jury almost a year ago now I think - work and life just got in the way! ;)

But I'm sure you'll love it here - I left WV for an edition or two, but had to return when I saw the Japanese jury would've been without a member. I adore the diversity and melodic brilliance of Japanese music, across all genres, and I hope to share many wonderful songs with everyone here.

Really look forward to seeing what songs you send for Taiwan xup

WOW.....One year is a long time! I don't even remember what songs I sent a year ago~~ :lol:

There is definitely a brilliance in Japanese Music.....especially here in Taiwan!
You know that when most of them start obsessing over Japanese Music more than their own~ hahaha
I'm glad you decided to share your love with us. :D
I may be Asian, but Japan is also pretty foreign to me~ :lol:

I'm looking forward to see what songs I decide to send for Taiwan too! xrofl
Narrowing it down to just one choice is freaking hard....especially when I love all of the songs!!

AdelAdel
28th May 2013, 23:41

xyaaay for ballads xlove You're gonna enter my top 3 favorite WV members in no time xcheer

A time will come when I will ask you to show me some Taiwanese music (which you don't plan on sending to WV) by PM :D I'm in the process of discovering amazing music from Asian countries, so samples from someone living in one of these countries are always welcome xcheer

BlueForever
28th May 2013, 23:53
That is no problem at all Adel~
You are most welcome to send me a PM anytime and share with you great music from Taiwan! xlove
We could like exchange songs....that would be lovely~ xheart

BlueForever
29th May 2013, 02:30
Just a quick query to anyone who can help me out....

I was wondering, since there's so many rules I just want to make sure I get this right, if I will be able to host an NF of maybe 6 to 7 possible entries by the same artist or band etc.??? For example, If I decide to choose Adele to represent the UK next edition....May I reveal that decision, plus the +/- 6 possible entries for WVers to vote for their favourite in the NF? Or is this not allowed? Because I think I'm pretty sure who I want to send to represent Taiwan in WV14, but still unsure about the song (since there are so many faves) so I was wondering if I could list them and have WVers to help me out on the Winner....I won't reveal the Winning Song, of course! Right now I have like 7 to 10 songs that I would be happy to send and represent Taiwan.... xlove

nekoisneko
29th May 2013, 03:02
Yes, you are allowed,

you can reveal the artist at this moment, but the NF process (+ reveal the songs) only could be run when WV 13 is done (31st May or 1 June)

BlueForever
29th May 2013, 03:32
Great!!! Thanks neko xrose

Is there a limit to the amount of entries allowed for the NF?
I see that most people post about 5 songs...
but more than 5 songs, won't attract many people to participate, I guess~
It would be very time consuming! :D

I'll see what I decide to do....I'm just trying to get the hang of how things work here in WV for now~ :)

nekoisneko
29th May 2013, 03:37
Great!!! Thanks neko xrose

Is there a limit to the amount of entries allowed for the NF?
I see that most people post about 5 songs...
but more than 5 songs, won't attract many people to participate, I guess~
It would be very time consuming! :D

I'll see what I decide to do....I'm just trying to get the hang of how things work here in WV for now~ :)

You're welcome,

there is no limit the amount of your NF entries,

but more entries in your NF it attracts less voter because it will be time consuming :lol:

BlueForever
29th May 2013, 03:49
^ Yeah, That's True!!!

So I guess it may be better to just stick to an internal private selection then~ :D
I'll just have to trust my gut instinct....and send the song I love....even though there's like 10 at the moment!! xstars

BlueForever
29th May 2013, 17:17
Here's some clues for the artist I'm thinking of sending to represent Taiwan's debut in WorldVision #14

Each of these clues represent one particular song previously released by the artist over the years,
So they don't really have anything to do with the artist per se, but rather their music career! ^_^
(Hope that makes sense~ :D)

Clue #1:

http://usamakady.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/popcorn.jpg

Clue #2:

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs42/f/2009/057/f/a/Pirate_attack_by_pbario.jpg

Clue #3:

http://www.socialhistoryofart.com/photos/undefined/TurnerSlaveShipBoston8A%20web.jpg

I will reveal the Artist or Artists around June the 1st or 2nd
For now....let the guessing game begin....

BlueForever
30th May 2013, 14:29
Let's add a few more clues for today... :D

Clue #1:

http://anamsaeed.site88.net/images/cinderella_castle_kincade.jpg

Clue #2:

http://spooypress.com/illustration/tiger_wjsoj.jpg

Clue #3:

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l163/Shaylah2008/DarkSexyFairy.jpg

Remember these clues relate more to the songs and music rather than the artist~

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 10:06
OK! It's time for some easier and more obvious clues before the Big Reveal tomorrow after the WV13 Final Results Show! ^_^ After these last three clues, it should be pretty obvious who I will be sending as our debut entry! ;)

Clue #1:

http://cdn.c.photoshelter.com/img-get/I0000GkQWLGlACLo/s/750/600/Sport-Rhythmic-Gymnastics-Ribbon-02.jpg

Clue #2:

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d47PVdldkiI/TgDYp9yosiI/AAAAAAAAAK4/ciDzqC35iRM/s1600/ArtOfPoleDancing1_by_JadeDavies_and_JohnSpence.jpg

Clue #3:

http://entimage.hunantv.com/uploads/images/large/20101107/0GGG291W_small.jpg

If you're familiar with the Mando-Pop Music Scene, I'm sure the final clue is the most obvious one! :D There is A LOT of songs to choose from.....I possibly have one in mind....but I can most definitely use all the help I can get~~ xup There won't be a NF after the Big Reveal, but for those that's interested....I may post a list of songs by the artist to show you my thought process behind choosing the Final Entry for WV14~ Until then, Good Luck to everyone that made it through to the Finals of WV13!! See you all in WV14 for TAIWAN's Debut!! xheart

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 12:18
I know who it is :D

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 12:23
I know who it is :D

Which clue gave it away??? (just curious) :D

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 12:28
Which clue gave it away??? (just curious) :D

From the second clue i have a feeling for the artist (because you sent the artist with song title like second clue)
And
Frim third clue, it makes clear the artist ( I googled the artist and found out that. The artist has skill in gymnastic)

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 12:34
LOL~ I knew the third set of clues were way too obvious!!! ;)

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 12:35
It's a nice choice xup xup

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 12:39
You should hear the song I'm going to choose first.....you may not like it~ :lol:

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 15:54
You should hear the song I'm going to choose first.....you may not like it~ :lol:

as long as it's a sweet ballad or something that you showed me, it would be great choice xup

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 16:42
as long as it's a sweet ballad or something that you showed me, it would be great choice xup

Does this mean you are one of those rare fan of ballads here?? :D

What happens if it turns out to be an upbeat song? Would that still rock your boat? :)

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 16:46
Does this mean you are one of those rare fan of ballads here?? :D

What happens if it turns out to be an upbeat song? Would that still rock your boat? :)

I adore ballads song xlove

but an upbeat song would rock my boat for my taste of C-pop :lol:

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 16:54
I adore ballads song xlove

but an upbeat song would rock my boat for my taste of C-pop :lol:

Awesome!! Would you mind sharing your favourite artist/s of C-Pop?

It would actually be interesting to find out which artists are truly popular outside of Taiwan! :lol:
I get so caught up in the Taiwan Music Scene sometimes that I forget about that outside world~~ hahaha

So if anyone would like to share....it would be more than welcome!! xlove

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 16:58
Awesome!! Would you mind sharing your favourite artist/s of C-Pop?

It would actually be interesting to find out which artists are truly popular outside of Taiwan! :lol:
I get so caught up in the Taiwan Music Scene sometimes that I forget about that outside world~~ hahaha

So if anyone would like to share....it would be more than welcome!! xlove

Hmmm,

I rarely listen to C-Pop

but my fave would be S.H.E :lol: :lol:

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 17:05
Hmmm,

I rarely listen to C-Pop

but my fave would be S.H.E :lol: :lol:

They just reunited a few months ago and released their brand new album~

It was a really emotional moment when they performed again together in the Golden Melody Awards!!
I don't think there was a dry eye in the house~~ xcry
I'm sure you saw their performance right?? xheart

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 17:07
They just reunited a few months ago and released their brand new album~

It was a really emotional moment when they performed again together in the Golden Melody Awards!!
I don't think there was a dry eye in the house~~ xcry
I'm sure you saw their performance right?? xheart

Hmm, sorry, but I didn't see their reunite performance :oops:
and I don't know if they broke up few years ago :o

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 17:17
^ They did.....I'm not sure when, but they all went to pursue a solo career....both Ella and Hebe released a Solo Album and did REALLY Well~
I especially love Hebe's Album!! xheart xheart

Then a tragic event happened where Selina's House or Apartment where she lived caught on fire and she got burnt pretty badly, especially her face!
It took a long time for her to recover...and when she did...her boyfriend proposed and they got married~~ xheart
Then Ella, incredibly also decided to get married a couple of months back...and also had a pretty successful solo career!

So after all that.....they eventually decided this year to reunite....and finally release their Brand New Album~~~~
AMAZING, right?? Their journey has definitely been a WILD one!!! :lol:

nekoisneko
31st May 2013, 17:25
^ They did.....I'm not sure when, but they all went to pursue a solo career....both Ella and Hebe released a Solo Album and did REALLY Well~
I especially love Hebe's Album!! xheart xheart

Then a tragic event happened where Selina's House or Apartment where she lived caught on fire and she got burnt pretty badly, especially her face!
It took a long time for her to recover...and when she did...her boyfriend proposed and they got married~~ xheart
Then Ella, incredibly also decided to get married a couple of months back...and also had a pretty successful solo career!

So after all that.....they eventually decided this year to reunite....and finally release their Brand New Album~~~~
AMAZING, right?? Their journey has definitely been a WILD one!!! :lol:

OMG, their journey could be written as a Movie Script :lol:

BlueForever
31st May 2013, 17:35
I did send one of Hebe's Song in FSC before~

This was the one....not sure if you were in FSC yet~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3r7a_7LqRA

It did OKayish....but quite a few members LOVED the song, so that was awesome! ...and others were possibly indifferent~ :lol:

HOWEVER, This was actually my Favourite Song from her Album~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyFIzKYQQYE

xheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxh eartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxheartxhea rtxheartxheart

Narmina
31st May 2013, 19:49
welcome to WV Taiwan xcheer

BlueForever
1st June 2013, 07:31
^ Thank You Narmina!!! xheart

Are you here representing ::az too?? :D

hawadharma
1st June 2013, 10:19
I can't see the third clue :S

BlueForever
1st June 2013, 10:43
I can't see the third clue :S

What about now??? Can you see it??
I don't know why....but the image disappeared somehow just now.... weird~ :D
Hopefully it works now~ ^__^

hawadharma
1st June 2013, 10:59
What about now??? Can you see it??
I don't know why....but the image disappeared somehow just now.... weird~ :D
Hopefully it works now~ ^__^

No still not working xshrug

It's OK, I'll just wait for the official announcement of TW song.. Good luck ! :)

Narmina
1st June 2013, 11:56
^ Thank You Narmina!!! xheart

Are you here representing ::az too?? :D

yes, I'm going with my motherland here :)

BlueForever
2nd June 2013, 07:04
http://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.png

http://www.kenalsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jolin-tsai-banner-612x253.jpg

http://asianpopnews.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20121101155639562_1.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/pview/event_poster/raw/public/83e41ad53ca7b44.jpg

INFO ABOUT ARTIST: ------>Jolin's Official Wiki Page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolin_Tsai)<------

I am having such a dilemma with the abundance of songs I can choose from her close to 14 years Music Career!!! So I need all the help and suggestions I can get~ 8-) I was thinking of doing something different for my selection process....I am hoping for some participation, but if I don't get as many as I'd like...then I will refer back to my own choice. Hence, there's going to be a different kind of NF for Taiwan...if it doesn't work out, then I'll just send the one I have in my mind~ :D So....Stay Tuned, if you're interested.....the first Taiwanese NF will be up in the next few hours time! ;)

BlueForever
2nd June 2013, 08:27
http://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.png蔡依林http://www.mywlm.com/downloads/displaypictures/country-flags/taiwan.png

Jolin Tsai
http://news.xinhuanet.com/fortune/2013-04/25/124625751_131n.jpg
NF Selection Process WV14

Due to the Abundance of Songs I can choose from Jolin, I am having a hard time choosing one by myself! So, I was hoping for some help from YOU! ;) Because of the huge song selection list....I have decided to narrow it down and separate the songs into 5 different Group categories - Ballads, Upbeat, Unique, Mid-Tempo, and the Guilty Pleasures~ :lol: You may choose from each group a favourite, or you can grade them as follows: 10 - 5 - 1. You may also vote in all the Groups, or you can pick your favourite category to vote for....it is up to you~ Of course it would be appreciated if you did participate in all the votings~ ;) However, that's not compulsory! :D

VOTING DEADLINE: 2013/06/04 12:00 CET

Remember: Just pick your Fave from each Group
__OR__
Grade them as follows: ::10 ::5 ::1

Group A: UPBEAT

Song 1: Dancing Forever

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxvY8fPYbEQ

Song 2: The Great Artist

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bWx-vtCSg0w

Song 3: Pulchritude

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJATJBLwX7s

Group B: BALLAD

Song 1: Mosaic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w1Q48_piNk

Song 2: The Sky

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmyEkTioX5E

Song 3: Lemongrass Scent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foxsrMe50mY

Group C: MID-TEMPO

Song 1: Wonder in Madrid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCSvJ94SlDQ

Song 2: The Greek Girl by the Wishing Fountain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoOM2xgEUQ0

Song 3: That's Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nwcHdFQ-fq8

Group D: UNIQUE

Song 1: Prague Square

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrWPq4bLsP0

Song 2: Spirit of the Knight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Xh9lX5JEyg

Song 3: Spying on You Behind the Fence

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKRalvExMsI

GUILTY PLEASURES Coming Soon~~ ;)
~ENJOY the Music of Jolin Tsai~

BlueForever
2nd June 2013, 09:06

Since there are so many guilty pleasure songs by Jolin, I have decided to Expand Group E to 5 Songs! Sorry about that...I just can't make up my mind cos there's just too many good songs!!! xheart Anyways, these are all songs we secretly LOVE yet openly love to HATE! hahaha xrofl3 So I'm sure you'll all enjoy this Group as much as the next person!! xlove xheart
Don't Worry Your Secret is Safe with Me!!! ;) xkiss

PS: Because there's 5 songs in this Group, the voting system has now changed to ::12 ::8 ::4 ::2 ::1

Group E: GUILTY PLEASURES

Song 1: Attraction of Sexy Lips

I Love this Title!! xheart :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3-vR9rNZpY

Song 2: Trademark Pose (Up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI6FFtozbb0

Song 3: Turn a Blind Eye

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A03gILpvBII

Song 4: Butterflies in My Stomach

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-eZdgFFYfg

Song 5: Black-Haired Beautiful Girl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0uPgb4ByoAg

~~THE END~~

Remember to send your votes before the 4th of June 17:00CET~
The Winners from Each Group will compete in the FINALS straight after~!! ^__^

Plus, if I don't get at least 10 votes or more for each Group....then this NF will be abandoned...and I will decide the entry on my own~~ It's a HUGE NF I know....so I'm not expecting that many participants, anyways~~ Just Enjoy the Music is what I have to say!! xheart xheart I'm happy just to share my knowledge of Jolin's Music with you all....I DO have a Favourite in this Massive List....which one is yours?? :D PM me and let me know~ xkiss

hawadharma
2nd June 2013, 13:51
What a grand debut of national final from Taiwan !!
If this was a real NF performed on stage, Jolin Tsai will be out of breath :lol:

hawadharma
2nd June 2013, 13:52
TBH, I am not a fan of NF with more than 4 songs.
But for this one, I will attempt to listen all and vote, if not, I will not vote at all anfd leave it for you to decide xlove

BlueForever
2nd June 2013, 14:09
What a grand debut of national final from Taiwan !!
If this was a real NF performed on stage, Jolin Tsai will be out of breath :lol:

:lol: Yeah!!! That's so True~~~
But if you've been to one of her concerts you'll know that this is probably Nothing for Jolin!!! xrofl3
You'll be surprised by how incredibly strong this woman is! :D

BlueForever
2nd June 2013, 14:13
TBH, I am not a fan of NF with more than 4 songs.
But for this one, I will attempt to listen all and vote, if not, I will not vote at all anfd leave it for you to decide xlove

Yeah! That's why I've divided it into groups of 3 Songs, so you don't have to listen to all of them to vote~
You can also decide to just choose Group A....and vote on those 3 songs only! ;)
I understand it will take forever to finish this NF....so there's no need for it....just pick a Group and choose your Fave! ^_^
I don't want this to be a bother for anyone~~
It should just be Fun and Enjoyable! That's all I hope to bring to WV~ xlove

RomanFromRussia
2nd June 2013, 14:27
Sweden voted:)

AdelAdel
2nd June 2013, 14:44
::lb voted xcheer

hawadharma
2nd June 2013, 15:00
::my voted! xlove

BlueForever
3rd June 2013, 02:42
^ xthank to You ALL~~ xheart xheart xrose xrose xcheer1

CypriotGirl
4th June 2013, 15:59
"Dancing Forever" is blocked at my country, I found it at Metacafe:

(MV)Jolin Tsai - Dancing Forever (JL) - Video (http://www.metacafe.com/watch/6443356/mv_jolin_tsai_dancing_forever_jl/)

CypriotGirl
4th June 2013, 16:13
"Wonder in Madrid" was blocked too, here it is in dailymotion:

JOLIN TSAI- A WONDER IN MADRID - Vidéo Dailymotion (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14n7h_jolin-tsai-a-wonder-in-madrid_music#.Ua3n9EA9Kvw)

(You should have sent that one when WV was in Madrid :lol:)

AdelAdel
4th June 2013, 16:33
All the blocked videos have substitutes on youtube as well.

CypriotGirl
4th June 2013, 16:54
::cy voted! My favorite group was the mid-tempo, I liked all 3 songs from there. But my favorite song from the whole NF was at the upbeat group!

AdelAdel
4th June 2013, 23:58
Hey! :D

Wasn't the 2nd round supposed to kick in today?

BlueForever
5th June 2013, 01:44
^ Yes! But unfortunately only 4 people voted...so the votes are all over the place with no clear winner! :(

As a result, I've decided not to move on to the Finals....and just have you guys enjoy the Show~ :D
I would reveal the winning song for each group, if you like, but I think it would take away from the excitement of finding out which song I will decide to send! ;)

So, Once again I thank all who took their time to vote in this HUGE NF....Your votes would not go to waste, as it definitely did help me clear up my mind....
I came in with a lot of uncertainties about which song to choose....and now, I finally have a clear picture....thanks to you!! xheart xlove xkiss

AdelAdel
5th June 2013, 01:48
Oh...? :?

Too bad, I was looking forward to the final :mrgreen:

Hope you decide to pick one of the you-know-which songs xcheer :p

BlueForever
5th June 2013, 02:03
I was soooooooooooo looking forward to it too!!!! xcry1
You cannot imagine~~ :(

But all I can do now is move on....learn from this...and hopefully do a better job next time! :D
I'm already thinking about my next NF, which is kind of INSANE~ :lol:

CypriotGirl
5th June 2013, 13:45
Next time be sure to have a smaller and more easy-to-vote-at NF, you can save songs for future NFs this way too, and have more voters :lol:

I had big NFs in the past too and I realized it was a big mistake :lol:

SwedishFailurez
5th June 2013, 21:55
You have got a huge NF here. I think thats would be better if you have a smaller NF next time. Good luck anyway. xcheer

AdelAdel
8th June 2013, 20:39
xcry xcry xcry

http://i.imgflip.com/1vq2m.jpg

BlueForever
9th June 2013, 03:43

http://www.kenalsworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/jolin-tsai-banner-612x253.jpg

http://asianpopnews.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/20121101155639562_1.jpg

http://img3.douban.com/pview/event_poster/raw/public/83e41ad53ca7b44.jpg

INFO ABOUT ARTIST: ------>Jolin's Official Wiki Page (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jolin_Tsai)<------

WorldVision 14 Taiwan Entry

蔡依林 Jolin Tsai - 大藝術家 The Great Artist
http://li.tl/i/s/5351221344995376.jpg

Translated Version (Eng & Pinyin)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaoWZs0E5Z8

~~ENJOY~~
xlove

CypriotGirl
9th June 2013, 12:57
It was the best song of the NF IMO, so well done in choosing this! Good luck xcheer

So glad it's not a ballad, sorry but I can't stand them :lol:

nekoisneko
10th June 2013, 03:25
Nice song from Jolin Tsai xbow xbow

I like it xlove

JurianFeygen
30th June 2013, 08:11
Haaiiii....errrr.. ehmmm.... Idk what to call you, Blue :mrgreen:

I love Coco Lee's Reflection and A Love Before Time (in mandarin.) Also Angela Zhang - Journey ... <333 maybe it's a lame choice for this huge WV but I just adore this song.

Best of luck for Taiwan this time:p

BlueForever
30th June 2013, 21:19
Thanks Jurian for the Suggestions~
You may call me Simon...that's what all my friends call me... :D

Coco Lee and Angela both have amazing songs....and they are definitely on my list of artists to represent Taiwan in the future~
In fact.....Coco Lee was actually my back-up entry for WV15....it's one of her older songs that I adore~~

Best of luck to you too....Taiwan will certainly need all the luck it can get~~ :D

BlueForever
29th August 2013, 23:30
For those who may have trouble accessing the music video because it may be blocked in some countries.....
Here is another link with better HD quality!!! xheart
Hopefully this wouldn't be blocked....if it does, please let me know...so I can find one without any problems~ :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Q9SVzhwjus

AdelAdel
30th August 2013, 00:04
Great song xcheer

theditz83
30th August 2013, 00:12
Oooh, I like Jay Chou - looking forward to this one. Best of luck Blue! xup

BlueForever
30th August 2013, 00:51
Oooh, I like Jay Chou - looking forward to this one. Best of luck Blue! xup

Awesome!! Then you may have heard this song before from Jay.....it's pretty old....my all-time fave song ever...Never miss out on picking this song to sing in the KTV!! :lol:

theditz83
30th August 2013, 00:53
Awesome!! Then you may have heard this song before from Jay.....it's pretty old....my all-time fave song ever...Never miss out on picking this song to sing in the KTV!! :lol:

I've only a few songs from him before a while ago, not this one, but I remember liking them all ;)

cegs5
30th August 2013, 10:21
xlove lovely ballad xlove

BlueForever
30th August 2013, 12:02
I've only a few songs from him before a while ago, not this one, but I remember liking them all ;)

Yeah, Jay's style of music changes and evolves with every new album!
I chose this song especially because I just adore Lara's Voice~~~ xlove

nekoisneko
3rd September 2013, 23:35
Congrats for your first qualification !!! xcheer xyaaay

BlueForever
3rd September 2013, 23:59
And a HUGE Congratulations to you too!!!!! xparty

We have to go out and celebrate together~~~ xbb

Nicholas123
4th September 2013, 00:02
Congrats! I know how it feels being qualified for the first time! :D

BlueForever
4th September 2013, 00:15
Thanks Nicholas xkiss xrunhug

xrose

Especially when it's with a song that is close to my heart!! xheart xlove

esc87fan
4th September 2013, 00:20
Congratulations on your qualification! I thought your last entry was beautiful, but this one was just as nice. Best of luck in the final! xwave ::ch

AdelAdel
4th September 2013, 00:25
Congratulations on your first qualification! xyaaay Although, IMO you deserved to qualify in every edition xsnooty

So happy for you :D

BlueForever
4th September 2013, 00:28
Yeah, esc87fan!!! Stella's voice was Stunning~~~ and that song was amongst my Best ever discoveries!!
I'm so glad I wasn't the only one who felt like that listening to that song~~ xkiss

I think we were just unlucky that we ended up in a really tough Semi with some other Excellent songs~~
And also probably because there just wasn't enough support in that semi cos it was smaller compared to this semi!!
Just unlucky I guess~ xcry1

Anyways....the past is the past~ :D
and Thanks for your kind and lovely words~~~ xheart

daniels1000
4th September 2013, 01:14
Congrats xcheer xlove

CypriotGirl
4th September 2013, 01:53
Congrats! xcheer I'm not fan of this song, but there were 2 entries of Taiwan that I liked enough but were in strong semis and failed, and I always feel happy for someone qualifying to the final for the first time after several failures, no matter with what song :D

hawadharma
4th September 2013, 02:04
Congratulations Simon ! xcheer

Evangeline
28th January 2014, 10:23
Omg, is that the song I showed to you, Blues? AMAZING, I will try to vote in REJU if I've got time! I would have sent here if she was Chinese in any way :/ Glad you did :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDw82gjWJbg

BlueForever
28th January 2014, 22:38
Yeah!! I'm like totally obsessed with Hebe....Her Voice is just so Mesmerizing!! xlove
I have so many other songs I'd love to send as well...I might keep on sending Hebe until she finally wins WV.... :lol:

I hope you'll have time to vote....Hebe will need all the support she can muster.... :D
Not sure if Taiwan's gonna get much votes in our Semi-Final Lineup.... :(
Hopefully this song will capture a few new listeners in WV..... fingers crossed

Evangeline
28th January 2014, 23:08
Hebe is awesome. Even if she doesn't qualify she'll be one of the best artists WV has ever known.

I have read that she's a lesbian, is that true?

BlueForever
29th January 2014, 09:48
Ha....I'm not quite sure....but now that you mention it....she is the only one left in her girl group S.H.E. that is still single and not married yet.... :D
Plus, I've never really heard any gossip about her relationships in recent years....the last I heard I think was the rumour of her and Wang Lee-hom....but I'm not sure....I don't really read a lot of gossip....so...I'm certainly the wrong person to ask about stuff like this.... :lol:

However, it would be totally AWESOME if she is though.... >__< It would make my year!!! xcheer

Evangeline
1st February 2014, 21:03
Congrats, sweetheart! I have regained my faith in humanity!

Let's aim for #1!

CypriotGirl
1st February 2014, 22:02
Congrats Simon, Taiwan rarely qualifies so it's good news when it does. I just hoped it was in the previous edition instead. Keep Walking xlove

BlueForever
25th April 2014, 14:44
Hey guys! Looks like I'll be doing a private NF this time.....I don't want to make it into a big thing this time....so for those who have the extra time to spare and are interested in listening to a few extra songs just let me know by sending me a PM~~ Thanks....much love always, Simon xoxox

BlueForever
26th April 2014, 20:49
Just a quick update:

1) Firstly, It has definitely been decided that Waa Wei is the Artist Officially Representing Taiwan in WV29!! xyes xyaay #CongratsWaa

2) There is literally a 4-way Tie at the moment!!!! INTENSE~~ xheat xshock1 Waa certainly knows how to split hairs amongst the jurors!!! :lol:
Thanks Guys! You've been a Great Help~~~ xfacepalm NOT! xrofl

Carrie
9th December 2015, 23:49
WorldVision Veronika Trece Mozz

Can I have the thread please? :D

AdelAdel
11th December 2015, 02:49
Good luck, Carrie xcheer

Hoping for a National Final in the future.

Carrie
11th December 2015, 03:13
Good luck, Carrie xcheer

Hoping for a National Final in the future.

Thank you :p I have to say, I'm definitely considering doing a NF for a certain super girl, who will sing the first entry... it's so difficult to decide on a song! I suppose I have a month to think, anyway. It is totally refreshing to be a non-Western country!

Oh, and I will certainly hope to bring up the Taiwanese qualification rate!

Carrie
27th December 2015, 17:04
WorldVision Veronika Mozz daniels1000

Thread please.