PDA

View Full Version : what is your earliest childhood memories

Stuff
23rd May 2013, 18:38
:geek: I aint trollin, but I actually still remember some moments n my life when I was like 2 to 3 years old. That is my earliest childhood memories. I know most people dont remember much on their toddler years. I even meet a person who cant remember things when they were 10 years old below. I creep out my siblings when I tell them things I remember as a 3 year old toddler. I remember some Tv shows cancelled before I enrolled as a kindergarten.

My earliest childhood memories:

around 2 to 3 years old

1. Eternal Flame by Bangles is overplayed in the radio
2.My grandpa is over playing the song "My world is blue" from his vinyl
3. I was rushed to the hospital for poisoning because I mistaken mothballs (a white thing used to poison roaches) to menthos.
4.I still sleep in a crib at this age.
5.My older sister and brother are fighting for TV shows, My brother wants to watch transformers, my sister wants to watch Raggedy Anne.
6. Creepy orange juice commercial with talking sun looking creature
7.I got concussion because of a Nestea Ice tea commercial (in the commercial after drinking Nestea ice tea, People dive on the floor and it turns into a swimming pool)

r3gg13
26th May 2013, 19:45
You ate alkampor?! xrofl2 xrofl2

MyHeartIsYours
30th May 2013, 23:07
I can barely remember a bit of my 1st birthday, that's the furthest back I can remember - so that was October 1993. After that my memory becomes stronger, I can remember going around the house in my baby walker for instance :lol:.

Stuff
30th May 2013, 23:36
you know toddlers put everything on their mouths. i don't remember how many days I was in the hospital but yeah I almost died.

Stuff
30th May 2013, 23:38
My parents are cheapskates. they never purchased me a stroller.....:? I just crawl.......

MyHeartIsYours
30th May 2013, 23:55
I never crawled, just went straight into walking lol.

DannyDS
31st May 2013, 01:11
I remember eating colored paper, thinking it was some kind of candy :lol:

r3gg13
31st May 2013, 01:16
I remember my nanny chasing me down the street at 7 in the morning because I would always sneak out of the house (I think I was 3 or something :lol:)

Kaja
31st May 2013, 12:59
i remember one day our relatives came to visit us and they, of course, were drinking some wine. soon i became thirsty too and my grandmother gave me some coke into glass. but i wanted wine, so i poured the whole glass to the floor and i even threw glass to the floor. i think, i was 2 at the time :D

Stargazer
31st May 2013, 16:45
I have several memories from when I was 2. From 3 years and onwards my memory is very clear and vivid.

I remember talking to my grandpa on the phone at around 22-24 months.
I distinctly remember getting lost on a family trip when I was 2 years old, where I walked off on my own without my parents realizing it for quite some time. I still remember the country road, the forest on both sides of it and the fear that came over me when I realized I was all alone.
I remember playing with a train set together with grandpa when I was 2, laughing my ass off whenever the train went down a slope.
I remember when I still slept in my crib at age 2 and my older sister slept in a regular bed in our shared bedroom. I remember this one time when my parents had already put me to bed and I was supposed to be sleeping already, and my dad was by my sister's bed reading her a bedtime story. I kept popping my head up to see what was going on, and as soon as I was "caught in the act" I quickly lay down, only to pop my head back up again to see what was going on and when dad noticed I quickly lay down once more. This was repeated several times I remember, haha!

Nikkita
2nd June 2013, 13:48
I must be 1 or 2,i remember we had a house with a garden and i was running in that garden.I also remember we had a little,white dog cause i touched its poo.

greece
11th February 2014, 21:23
You won't believe it....EUROVISION

Me dancing ::tr 2003 in my mum's room...

Leaf
14th February 2014, 06:16
The earliest memory I have is from when I was 3..whenever I got mad I'd yell "Stupid Idiot!" xfacepalm

r3gg13
14th February 2014, 06:56
I never crawled, just went straight into walking lol.

You also went straight into walking?! Are you sure you aren't Kim Jong-Il? :lol:

I kid, I kid :lol:

DannyDS
15th February 2014, 04:54
oh, I still remember being slapped when I peed my pants in kindergarten once.

MyHeartIsYours
25th February 2014, 04:41
You also went straight into walking?! Are you sure you aren't Kim Jong-Il? :lol:
Who knows I might be :lol:

aja675
8th November 2016, 08:06
I can barely remember a bit of my 1st birthday, that's the furthest back I can remember - so that was October 1993. After that my memory becomes stronger, I can remember going around the house in my baby walker for instance :lol:. I remember the columns in the mall where my 1st birthday was held, but just the columns and nothing else about my 1st birthday: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangri-La_Plaza

aja675
9th November 2016, 05:42
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VsNbhwSXDB8

I remember this song from when I was only 1.

aja675
9th November 2016, 10:42
:geek: I aint trollin, but I actually still remember some moments n my life when I was like 2 to 3 years old. That is my earliest childhood memories. I know most people dont remember much on their toddler years. I even meet a person who cant remember things when they were 10 years old below. I creep out my siblings when I tell them things I remember as a 3 year old toddler. I remember some Tv shows cancelled before I enrolled as a kindergarten.

My earliest childhood memories:

around 2 to 3 years old

1. Eternal Flame by Bangles is overplayed in the radio
2.My grandpa is over playing the song "My world is blue" from his vinyl
3. I was rushed to the hospital for poisoning because I mistaken mothballs (a white thing used to poison roaches) to menthos.
4.I still sleep in a crib at this age.
5.My older sister and brother are fighting for TV shows, My brother wants to watch transformers, my sister wants to watch Raggedy Anne.
6. Creepy orange juice commercial with talking sun looking creature
7.I got concussion because of a Nestea Ice tea commercial (in the commercial after drinking Nestea ice tea, People dive on the floor and it turns into a swimming pool)

I'm reminded of myself because I was born in 1996 and I could remember many late '90s songs.

Ringdalen
9th November 2016, 17:51
The earliest memory I can remember is meeting my best friend for the first time. xheart I think I was 3 years old and it was in kindergarden. :D
He was sitting on a bench next to a long wooden table playing Snakes & Ladders on his own. I asked if I could join and we became friends instantly. :D
We are still best friends to this day. xheart

Fierro
14th November 2016, 23:07
Watching World Cup 1998 and listening to fathers "ole, ole" shouting near TV screen. I was 3.