We have another result to bring to #YOU! Tonight saw the Estonian capital of Tallinn play host to the final of Eesti Laul, the Estonian selection show for the contest, and what a show it was! After ten varied and unique performances a winner has been chosen!
The ten acts taking part in tonight’s show were;
- Karl Kristjan & Karl Killing ft. Wateva – Young
- Eliis Pärna & Gerli Padar – Taevas
- Nika – Knock Knock
- Sibyl Vane – Thousand Words
- Stig Rästa – Home
- Vajé – Laura (Walk With Me)
- Elina Netšajeva – La Forza
- Frankie Animal – (Can’t Keep Calling) Misty
- Iiris & Agoh – Drop That Boogie
- Evestus – Welcome to My World
Following a televoting sequence and a combination with jury votes, it was confirmed which acts would make it through to the superfinal and the final round of voting;
- Stig Rästa
- Elina Nechayeva
After another public vote, the winner was revealed! It was Elina Nechayeva’s operatic voice which has won Eesti Laul 2018 and as a result she will represent Estonia in May!
What do #YOU think of Estonia’s decision? Share your thoughts with us on our forum HERE or join the discussion below and on social media!